***Official April 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the continuing spirit of the tradition started last year, we will hold this as your official countdown til score release thread. You can use this as a countdown, but may also post in here general conversation if you are just going insane over this wait. Also, this may not be an exact of when the scores will come out, but we don't know how many days before the official 60 days are over they will come out. Last year, they came out around June 15th at 10pm. But this will give us a rough approximation.

Ok, let the fun begin.........

59 days and counting........

Lets pray for all of you and for my very best roommate, and two of my other bestest friends. :D May all come with good news in the following two months.

This is for the neurotic ones who just need somewhere to vent their frustration over the wait. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Only
70152.2.jpg
70152.5.jpg

hours

to go folks! :eek: :scared:

zimmie256 said:
I know this has been discussed before, but I can't remember... What did Gaylord Focker (Meet the Parents) get on the MCAT??
I think he got a 45 (although, it's been a while since i've seen it...they might not have mentioned anything besides the fact that he did well (as confirmed by CIA report, remember?))

good luck everyone... my sister is overseas and I'm checking the score for her... I'm getting really in to it :laugh: I can't imagine what this will be like in four months

Members don't see this ad :)
Anastasis said:
Chat isn't as fun as boards in my opinion.
i agree. i wonder what it might be about boards that makes them so great?

it was something like a 97% but then on the score report he got a 42... so something was off... go on Ebay people sell that kind of stuff on there

LifetimeDoc said:
I'm just praying for double digits in all three scores, or my chances of getting in are pretty poor. :scared:

You are hoping for a Florida school, right? I think you will be ok with a lil lower than 30. Just remember that Florida schools weigh 'resident status' heavily in the application :)

From what I have heard abot FSU, they like life experiences and are willing to let past bad grades go (I checked MDapps and you have a 4.0 post bac!) :luck: :luck: :luck:

Dr Durden said:
Don't fall for that stunt. The Random Thread just doesn't want any competition for post leader. :D
Nice try ;) I'm just trying to keep these servers up for you guys. The more people in chat, the better our chances are that servers don't craxh b/c less people on here. :D I'm just trying to help you.

By the way, we're already on our 2nd thread, so there isn't competition ;)

Did someone call? there is nothing posted online. Where are you all getting this?

SDN is a lot SLOOOOWERRRRR, it might be a good idea to move to the chat room, as posted above.

Members don't see this ad :)
...i think.

well I guess it is the last chance to flip out.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mods feel free to move this to the releasing steam because of MCAT thread if necessary.

Anyone else not done their PS yet? Help me Rohnda.

You know what would be awesome? If they posted this for everyone on THX:

Your Score: 45 (just kidding, check back tomorrow at 10 pm for your real score)

or worse yet, Your Score: 15

No doubt there would be about 5,000 heart attacks all recorded at precisely 10:01 PM tonight

HAHAHHAHHA

chris4222 said:
You know what would be awesome? If they posted this for everyone on THX:

Your Score: 45 (just kidding, check back tomorrow at 10 pm for your real score)

HAHAHHAHHA

That's harsh; don't give them any ideas.

omg, we're finally almost there!!!

now that im so close, i feel like i can't view my scores!! :scared:

Hey guys the website says something like:

The April 2006 scores will be available here shortly after 10pm (Eastern).
MCAT Scores
You have no scores yet.

Is this today? IN TWO HOURS?

durfen said:
Hey guys the website says something like:

The April 2006 scores will be available here shortly after 10pm (Eastern).
MCAT Scores
You have no scores yet.

Is this today? IN TWO HOURS?

OMG! :eek:

Oh my God, Yes there is a message like that, you have to log in. I think they are talking about tonight.

is it just me... or does anybody else feel like barfing?
I feel more nauseous than excited... :scared:

i just peed twice.
in a row.
and my bowel movement is erratic.
i am also very cold.
i'm more nervous THAN WHEN I TOOK THE DAMN THANG!! :laugh: :luck:

WHAT IS GOING ON?????? I left for a couple of hours...what is the release time??? Oxeye...did you hear something

Thanks...i checked...yeah baby lets get it over....and begin the medical school wait
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :luck: :luck: :thumbup: :thumbup: :cool: :cool:

Hey kids, just wanted to say good luck to all in case this bird we call SDN crashes into the ground.

It's been one helluva ride guys. Best of luck and here's to seeing you all celebrating on the other side. :thumbup:

That is 10PM on Monday (Today) right? That would be cruel tease us a day.

i just refreshed my THx page and suddenly got really nervous and couldn't look at the screen. make it stop before i throw up. :thumbdown: