Official August 14 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bonesaw45

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have seen posts on the 20th and the 16th but nothing for the 14th. I can't wait to get this over with, counting when my kaplan course started I will have been MCATting (not a word) since October and I can't take it anymore. Most frusturating part is that I didn't have that much time to restudy, but at least I got a seat. Anyway, who's ready to take it, I know facts cold but anytime I think about the test my left arm goes numb and my face droops a little. If only I didn't get that 7 in verbal on June 15th+pity+ (I apologize for abusing smiley faces in my posts there just so cool)

Members don't see this ad.

there is no point complaining to AAMC so we might as well bug each other :D

this is really starting to get frustrating, I really want my scores !!!!

But today is Friday, I say we all go out, and say yes to alcohol and meaningless sex and not think about the mcat ! :hardy:

they say its gonna be definately saturday now

The scores from the August 14 MCAT exam will be released on Saturday, September 15.

Members don't see this ad :)
The scores from the August 14 MCAT exam will be released on Saturday, September 15.

finally an exact date

Ill believe it when I have my damn scores.

Well, this is nice to have an exact date. That is all I wanted in the first place. Hopefully they can redeem themselves and keep their word! Good luck to everyone!

An hour and a half more till midnight, we will see if its a midnight release.

Does any one else get the butterflies right after you press the login button and while its loading. Oh man I get incredibly nervous when thats going on. Every time....

Members don't see this ad :)
10 minutes to midnight.

I am really mad about this. I was totally keeping my cool for the past month, and only started getting a little antsy towards the sept 12th date...but now the longer they;re drawing this out the more keyed up I'm getting.

grrr.

so this means midnight? oh boy...thats 3 mins away.

I think I already had my mind for next week and now this new announcement...

oooh AAMC why do you toy with my emotions..:scared:

so this means midnight? oh boy...thats 3 mins away.

I think I already had my mind for next week and now this new announcement...

oooh AAMC why do you toy with my emotions..:scared:

No, someone just guessed midnight. Don't get your hopes up.

Hopefully it means midnight. I went to bed and thought "maybe, just maybe." So, now I'm here..waiting......

yea no luck here either...

first they didn't give a date now they don't give a time...
they're playing some cruel games

that means all day tomorrow I'll be checking...great! Just what I needed...:thumbdown:

I'm really glad that AAMC has resolved this issue and our scores will be loaded tomorrow. Good luck to my fellow August 14th folks -- it's been a long, rocky journey and it was nice meeting you all! Hopefully we'll all feel a little less stressed when we get our scores tomorrow! :thumbup:

I'm really glad that AAMC has resolved this issue and our scores will be loaded tomorrow. Good luck to my fellow August 14th folks -- it's been a long, rocky journey and it was nice meeting you all! Hopefully we'll all feel a little less stressed when we get our scores tomorrow! :thumbup:

When we get our scores back tomorrow, then I second that.:thumbup:

so this is definitely confirmed from the AAMC?

so this is definitely confirmed from the AAMC?

I think what the AAMC stated on their website is pretty strong evidence they'll be released today. I doubt they would state they will release them today unless they were actually going to be released. I don't think they want to piss of hundreds of already stressed-out pre-meds.

Hey Everyone! I can't take it any longer! I hope we get our scores today! How many times can they change there mind? Anyway, do you guys think we will get them early on today or after 5 sometime? I am sure as heck hoping early on. :p They know how to drive a person crazy!

I was finally able to sleep last night! How odd since they have actually given us a date. I did wake up two times and thought about running to the computer but just went back to sleep. I am really hoping it will be early today so that I am not on the computer ALL day! :D

I'm so glad they felt at least a tiny bit of guilt and decided to release them today. I'm going to be glued to the computer! They didn't specify a time, so I guess it coulb be before 5pm --> who knows?! Good luck everybody!!!:)

I was finally able to sleep last night! How odd since they have actually given us a date. I did wake up two times and thought about running to the computer but just went back to sleep. I am really hoping it will be early today so that I am not on the computer ALL day! :D

That is crazy! I was able to sleep too. I have not been able too sleep all week. I felt great this morning when I realized I actually got some sleep! Maybe we are just so tired...there was no option of not being able to sleep. haha, good luck with your scores everyone!

Anyone else OCDin about the scores, and have nothing better to do join MCAT CHAT.

omg... I can't believe you all haven't gotten your scores yet. I pray to God that they don't do this to me next Wednesday... I don't think I could take it.

I get back to the dorm, get on SDN, and all it takes is 5 seconds to turn me from calm and ready to go do my homework for 2 days to HOLY **** THEY'RE COMING OUT TODAY AHHHHHHHHHHH

Has anyone tried calling today?

Haha, you know I've called. Unfortunately they're not open today. I listened to the automated message to see if they had any other information, ex: the time of today's release, but they didn't mention anything about the score release. Let's hope for the best!:eek:

If they're not out by 5pm, should we even bother to look today? I'm so disappointed! :(

well I dunno I think they didn't specify a time so they could save themselves today...even if it doesn't come out at 5pm it could come out at 11:59 tonight...still Saturday...

i'm getting really tired of waiting...maybe I'm being foolish to hope for anything

I don't know about you guys, but four straight days of these knots in my stomach is getting to me. I can't even concentrate enough to get any studying done. If I have to wait until Monday or Tuesday, I think I may develop an ulcer or something.

I'm gonna go out for some shopping and dinner in a little bit, just to try and get my mind off of it. Maybe there'll be scores when I get back...

for every hour from now on, they should add a point to your scores. like seriously.