***Official August 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is the official countdown thread for the August 2006 MCAT score release. Scores are supposed to be released on October 14th.
praying-cat-2.JPG

thanks guju for letting me take over :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys think your really nervous.

Wait till your waiting to hear back from schools about interviews.
:scared:

nevermind, i just checked my scores. whoa, you know, its sorta funny... ive been waiting for so long to get my scores. and now that they are almost here i dont know how to feel. do i want to see them or not? im gonna be so pissed if i dont get at least a 30. (it is my third try after all). oh well.....

Umm, when I called the people at MCAT they told me scores are only updated from 9am - 9:30am. But you guys think they update until midnight? So you're saying it's not a psychiatric disorder for me to check every thirty minutes? Good to know.

No it says is it on the website. last October it came up at midnight too.

So it will be up if it says that once you login to Thx as it does.

The Suspense..................lol...finally...heeh heeh heeh...I get to see how much damage I have done...

Good luck everyone! I bet someone is going to miss that early morning class from lack of sleep...I mean who actually falls to sleep right after viewing a highly anticipated or dreaded long overdue MCAT score?

Thanks:) yep its still bad over here, I guess a lot of the trees are falling bc they are not ready for so much snow. Also, a driving ban came across the screen while I was watching greys.

You did fine. :) Still snow and lightning?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks:) yep its still bad over here, I guess a lot of the trees are falling bc they are not ready for so much snow. Also, a driving ban came across the screen while I was watching greys.

We'll, it was 86 degrees here in FL. No rain or snow. :) So is school cancelled and stuff? Does power go out frequently?

(I'm keeping my mind off this exam :p)

my roomates are going nuts as i crack open a beer...I'm glad I'm not in their shoes this year! Good luck everybody!

You guys think your really nervous.

Wait till your waiting to hear back from schools about interviews.
:scared:

Yeah but at least you've got an interview or two. Though I agree this is just the beginning of one of the worst nightmarish processes ever. it never really does end either cuz after that you have boards and residency interviews and match and then board certification tests.

lol, what happened to not cluttering this thread? i saw all the replies and thought there were scores here.

just took an ambient right now and hoping I pass out so I can't see the score....unitl Saturday morning....good luck everyone..ZZZZZZZzzzzzz

I just got the news.... good luck to everyone, although I dont know any of you, I am happy we went through this hell together.. .you were all a big help!!

BREATHE IN
BREATHE OUT

See you on the other side.....

lou

I just got the news.... good luck to everyone, although I dont know any of you, I am happy we went through this hell together.. .you were all a big help!!

BREATHE IN
BREATHE OUT

See you on the other side.....

lou

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OMGOMGOMG im so nervous BRETT WILLIAMS GUJU NIKI ALL OF YOU COME AND SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh God..i just got home and saw the thread. Score release tonight?
i'm not ready for this...wait...yes I am...

Jesus Lord...

Oh my God...

I have to go bathe my daughter...oh my God...an hour and a half

Best wishes to everyone who was brave enough to take the august mcat...

oh God..i just got home and saw the thread. Score release tonight?
i'm not ready for this...wait...yes I am...

Jesus Lord...

Oh my God...

I have to go bathe my daughter...oh my God...an hour and a half

Best wishes to everyone who was brave enough to take the august mcat...

This was so unexpected...I was just thinking about what I should do tonite to keep myself occupied. This came out of nowhere--there's no getting away from the unease of the next hour. Blessings to everyone!:luck:

This was so unexpected...I was just thinking about what I should do tonite to keep myself occupied. This came out of nowhere--there's no getting away from the unease of the next hour. Blessings to everyone!:luck:

i KNOW but im so HAPPY scores are coming out tonight (hopefully!!!!)
GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO OMG OMG OMG

I was thinking that I never should have looked at sdn and just gone to sleep, now there is no way to sleep tonight. Great....

I was happily watching Grey's Anatomy and doing Biomechanics hw...when i got the phone call. now i cant do anything except sit here and refresh the stupid page! I am so not ready for this!!!!! breathing is hard!!!!!

what the hell scores are coming in the next hour. I am shocked just found out thought i had another good day damnn :eek:

LOL, i had to do it.

Dude I just about had my second heart attack in one hour when I saw that message. I'm sitting here with my best friend in the whole world and she is prepared to take the computer and my cell phone away from me if I check the page too many times.

Isn't it 55 minutes?

OMG either case AHHHHH i need my 43+!!!!

jk

but i need a good score!!!

So what is the score you guys are going to be satisfied with? How can we prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario? I feel so stupid right now.

So what is the score you guys are going to be satisfied with? How can we prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario? I feel so stupid right now.

I'll be satisfied with the average of my last three practice exams. Lower than that, and I'll be disappointed. More than 2 points lower than that, and I'll be extremely disappointed... bordering on devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.