You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !
Started by Gurkhali
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Didn't seen a solid thread for our year but since we're obv. the best there ever was or will be, we should probably have a thread.
(P.S. suck it class of 2022)
Edit: Ok, the other class of 2021 thread seemed old
ಠ_ಠ
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/class-of-2021-11-11111-oneone11-11-11.1024471/
Last response was a month ago, but still recent.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But that thread title made me shudder.ಠ_ಠ
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/class-of-2021-11-11111-oneone11-11-11.1024471/
Last response was a month ago, but still recent.
So you betrayed us in the no IIs thread to move to the enemy camp huh?
I wear many hats, good lady! And also because I'm getting restless..So you betrayed us in the no IIs thread to move to the enemy camp huh?
We need more memes to make this thread feel like home.
So is this going to be the official thread? I agree the other one has a troublesome title.
I much prefer the title of this thread
I am not going to lie, I still have 19 apps that are silent. It is a fun game at this point now, seeing which spin of the roulette wheel will land another II.
So after spending years building the med school app, springtime Efle thought it would be a great idea to only apply to a very short, very top heavy school list. Summertime Efle thought it wasn't that big a deal to be slow with submitting, and knew that pre-writing secondaries was for chumps.
As we all know, such pride comes before the Fall, and boy was I kicking myself soon after the equinox. The silence from schools was so deafening it was keeping me up at night. Though still not quite loud enough to drown out the constant inner tirade against my stupid cocky lazy past self for putting me in this situation.
Man it is awesome to have some peace again. It's been a great ride so far SDN, sure to only get better. To anyone waiting for those interviews and first decisions, keep the faith. To anyone applying next cycle, don't be like me. Working to meet a self-imposed deadline is hard, pre-writing sucks, applying to a big list is daunting. But do it, do it for future you.
As we all know, such pride comes before the Fall, and boy was I kicking myself soon after the equinox. The silence from schools was so deafening it was keeping me up at night. Though still not quite loud enough to drown out the constant inner tirade against my stupid cocky lazy past self for putting me in this situation.
Man it is awesome to have some peace again. It's been a great ride so far SDN, sure to only get better. To anyone waiting for those interviews and first decisions, keep the faith. To anyone applying next cycle, don't be like me. Working to meet a self-imposed deadline is hard, pre-writing sucks, applying to a big list is daunting. But do it, do it for future you.
L
LoveBeingHuman:)
This is kind of a slap in the face to people who haven't gotten an acceptance yet this cycle LOLOL
This isn't a thread for only accepted students. The accepted, the anxious, those that dare to hope in this tumultuous cycle are all welcome. It's the class of 2021 but it's really more like applicants 2021 since eventually, I have faith most of us regular users are going to make it to the other side.This is kind of a slap in the face to people who haven't gotten an acceptance yet this cycle LOLOL
So is joining this thread also counted as double-dipping?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, don't be that person. Accepted students are allowed to congregate. SDN is not a safe space for only non-accepted studentsThis is kind of a slap in the face to people who haven't gotten an acceptance yet this cycle LOLOL
heellloo everybody 

Anyone have any last hurrahs before matriculation planned?
Anyone have any last hurrahs before matriculation planned?
Going to wake up at 6:45 instead of 6:30 tomorrow morning
#madlad #thug life # anarchyGoing to wake up at 6:45 instead of 6:30 tomorrow morning
https://media.giphy.com/media/AXsNB2z0a2ldS/giphy.gifThis is kind of a slap in the face to people who haven't gotten an acceptance yet this cycle LOLOL
Casually joining 

Planning on quitting my job in April or May and traveling. But we'll see how broke I am.Anyone have any last hurrahs before matriculation planned?
Listen, guys. I didn't choose the thug life.
Planning on quitting my job in April or May and traveling. But we'll see how broke I am.
Same. We will see!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I can't afford to quit my job up until probably 2 weeks from.matriculation.
Same, but I'll probably quit in June anyways. It won't drastically change the amount I'll owe in the long run, so I might as well have some fun before locking myself in the burning building.I can't afford to quit my job up until probably 2 weeks from.matriculation.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just start blowing through that student loan moneyI can't afford to quit my job up until probably 2 weeks from.matriculation.
You gotta be a student before you get that student loan money.just start blowing through that student loan money
Haha yeah but I'm assuming it will come in before matriculation. And I'm also kidding don't blow through thatYou gotta be a student before you get that student loan money.
Not if you sacrifice double the memes.So is joining this thread also counted as double-dipping?
also: hello everyone! Let's go make cancer feel foolish!
Meme for the cure.Not if you sacrifice double the memes.
also: hello everyone! Let's go make cancer feel foolish!
**** I might get sued for copyright infringement by Susan k.
Joining this 2021 thread! I guess the other 2021 accepted thread title was a real eyesore for a lot of folks.
Edit: damnit I don't think my meme posted correctly - I'm out
(Acceptance Withdrawn)Edit: damnit I don't think my meme posted correctly - I'm out
You don't have to attach! You can embed directly with the little pic of mountains next to the smiley face in the toolbar
was on mobileYou don't have to attach! You can embed directly with the little pic of mountains next to the smiley face in the toolbar
![]()
![]()
Partway through celebrating your acceptance when you realize **** is about to get real starting this fall
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll contribute too
MFW receiving, opening and slowly comprehending my decision email
MFW receiving, opening and slowly comprehending my decision email
Last edited:
MRW turnout is low on this thread.
Last edited:
I'll contribute too
MFW receiving, opening and slowly comprehending my decision email
your gif/meme isnt loading man
Planning on quitting my job in April or May and traveling. But we'll see how broke I am.
Broke people problems haha! I'm in the same boat. I have a friend who works for Delta so I'm expecting to get discounted flight tickets at least. We'll see if I have enough money for food and shelter later though.
Can't make it work. Lameyour gif/meme isnt loading man
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 87
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 551
