Official Complaint to the ACPE about HICP Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
her english was okay. it was mainly the punctuation that was messed up

(says the girl who didn't use a period at the end of her sentence :D )

Members don't see this ad.

hiprayer said:
Here is an email a student received....

You have been served an HICP letter of Cease and Desist. Please be reminded that you are not to have any contact with any HICP students; if you violate the terms of the Cease and Desist, be prepared to face the consequences. Your concerns and questions shall be taken up at the hearing to be scheduled. Dr. Hasan will also be available to answer your concerns. Thank you for your cooperation

PREPARE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!
:scared: :scared: :scared:

...I don't know why I find that so amusing.

BMBiology said:
This is and will remain a battle that must be fought by HICP students. I have sympathy for HICP students but at the same time I am disguisted by the lack of action. You guys are truly whinners afterall because you guys go on this board and whine but yet refuse to do anything about it. This is your battle, not our battle. I am only concerned about the profession, not about you guys. I will not help those that refuse to help themselves.

You guys are truly pathetic. I am glad that you guys are not going to be in the profession. It is sad but true.

..they aren't prepared to face the consequences.

Members don't see this ad :)
crying moo said:
PREPARE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!
:scared: :scared: :scared:

...I don't know why I find that so amusing.

because empty threats are almost always amusing fun for all

BMBiology said:
This is and will remain a battle that must be fought by HICP students. I have sympathy for HICP students but at the same time I am disguisted by the lack of action. You guys are truly whinners afterall because you guys go on this board and whine but yet refuse to do anything about it. This is your battle, not our battle. I am only concerned about the profession, not about you guys. I will not help those that refuse to help themselves.

You guys are truly pathetic. I am glad that you guys are not going to be in the profession. It is sad but true.

I agree BMBiology. HICP students have a great opportunity to have their voices heard now that a news article is being written for a local newspaper. Do something, have a student walk out. HICP can't dismiss the whole or even half the class for an orderly walkout/protest. Imagine the press you'd get if HICP dismissed half the class for a student walkout! Find out the laws for tape recording people without their permission. Send those tapes and emails to all news outlets. HICP students have an excellent opportunity to have their story told but you need to take action. There is a newspaper writing an article on your school! Do something drastic and get it in that article and let your voice be heard.

For HICP students: Hawaii is a "one-party" state when recording phone calls. "One Party" means that one party to the conversation (one of the people talking: YOU) needs to know and aggree to tape recording. Tape record all phone calls.

The star bullitin news paper...The world will find out tomorrow!!!!

"Evil will ony Triumph when good men stand by and do nothing"

ass.bmp

BMBiology said:

I am glad that you guys are not going to be in the profession. It is sad but true. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!
Hi BMBiology,
We-HICP students who make a stand for a right way appreciate your help. However, you don't say
BMBiology said:
I am glad that you guys are not going to be in the profession. It is sad but true.
There are some HICP students who have worked great.
I know this is our battle, and I also know our school situation clearly. We need a great leader, great honest people to fight for this battle. That's why I ask some help from my ex-classmates. I did not whine as you think [/QUOTE]THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW![/QUOTE] Yes, I will do the best I can for this battle.

GetLost_Hawaii said:
That's why I ask some help from my ex-classmates. I did not whine as you think

Why can't you lead? It sounds like the majority of HICP students are a bunch of automatons.

JTD1972 said:
Why can't you lead? It sounds like the majority of HICP students are a bunch of automatons.
Do you why JTD1972? Read it... It is from one of HICP students "talk todao" <[email protected]> , not me. I think HICP students know who this person is.

Nikki,
Thank you for sharing the message to us. I appreciate it. From the message, I can conclude that:
This is what I think (please only read after you have done your studying for the cummulative final)

1. The message proves that HICP did make contact with ACPE concerning accreditation process
2. ACPE did not assure any plan that will be later approved 100% (just like Dr. Hasan stated in class that there is no guarrantee)
3. The 3 wise men that Dr. Hasan said may suggest a plan from their personal point of view.
4. HICP is recently working their ends off for us ( and them so that accreditation is within reach)
5. We are still doubtful of what HICP tells us
6. People are still blindly do the things that should not be done because they believe in rumors
7. People did not stop and think about the consequences that may arise from their hidden acts.
8. The list continues

To all HICP students involved here,

My message to all HICP students is that HICP IS WORKING FOR US TO GET THE CANDIDATE STATUS. THERE IS NO SCAM INVOLVED THAT I KNOW OF.

PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING. It only worsen the situation. But voice your concern to the appropriate channels. (But I think that can wait 'till the final is done)

PLEASE STOP DESTRUCTING OUR SCHOOL. If you have any reasoning, please do it in a constructive way. If I defer, I want the school to succeed and have everything in place for me when I come back (Loans, accreditation...)

PLEASE STOP LISTENING TO RUMORS WITHOUT REASONING. You need to cross references with all the truth. You need to investigate the truth. Do a research for the truth.

PLEASE STOP AND THINK IF WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS HELPING OR NOT. Please don't do it if it is not helping.

If you doubt the school, then defer a year to find out the truth.
I don't see any reason if you want to succeed with the help of HICP, yet you try to damage its reputation (and slowing down the accreditation process)

If you have a different opinion than mine, it's fine. But do not swear me or call names here OK.

I have nothing but LOVE for all of you.
Good Luck on Your future
Dao

GetLost_Hawaii said:
Do you why JTD1972? Read it... :mad: :mad: :mad:
I have no idea what you're saying or asking me.

I thought you were trying to speak out against HICP and their corrupt ways. You said you needed a leader and I simply asked why you couldn't be the leader. But I'm a little confused as to where you're coming from. First you posted this:
GetLost_Hawaii said:
Hi John, hope you, ex-class president, and others help innocent HICP students....please help us get out of here....It is terrible....I can not imagine a professional school like this school...
Then you go and make a post like this:
GetLost_Hawaii said:
My message to all HICP students is that HICP IS WORKING FOR US TO GET THE CANDIDATE STATUS. THERE IS NO SCAM INVOLVED THAT I KNOW OF.
I have no idea of what you're trying to accomplish. One day you ask for help getting out of the school and the next day you're supporting HICP and telling students that HICP is not a SCAM.

I concur with this person. You might as well finish your year at HICP since you already paid for it, and some of you may also have a one-year lease on your rental. Finish this year, and then politely ask the adminstrator to defer until you see progress in the accreditation process.

From the letter, I do believe HICP was at one point trying to get candidate status. However, they ran into problems and were unable to re-submit another application in June.
Class size is one issue, but I think the fact that the Dean is a non-pharm special education instructor is also a big problem. Your cirriculum may also be a problem, but I don't know how your cirriculum looks like since HICP.org is down.

In short, do what you can do for now and keep your faith. Everyone here in SDN really has no clue to what's going on at HICP.

For the students who got expelled, I don't think any school can legally expel you for voicing your concerns to ACPE, newspaper reporters, or other classmates. Try to get your money back.

GetLost_Hawaii said:
Do you why JTD1972? Read it... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nikki,
Thank you for sharing the message to us. I appreciate it. From the message, I can conclude that:
This is what I think (please only read after you have done your studying for the cummulative final)

1. The message proves that HICP did make contact with ACPE concerning accreditation process
2. ACPE did not assure any plan that will be later approved 100% (just like Dr. Hasan stated in class that there is no guarrantee)
3. The 3 wise men that Dr. Hasan said may suggest a plan from their personal point of view.
4. HICP is recently working their ends off for us ( and them so that accreditation is within reach)
5. We are still doubtful of what HICP tells us
6. People are still blindly do the things that should not be done because they believe in rumors
7. People did not stop and think about the consequences that may arise from their hidden acts.
8. The list continues

To all HICP students involved here,

PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING. It only worsen the situation. But voice your concern to the appropriate channels. (But I think that can wait 'till the final is done)

PLEASE STOP DESTRUCTING OUR SCHOOL. If you have any reasoning, please do it in a constructive way. If I defer, I want the school to succeed and have everything in place for me when I come back (Loans, accreditation...)

PLEASE STOP LISTENING TO RUMORS WITHOUT REASONING. You need to cross references with all the truth. You need to investigate the truth. Do a research for the truth.

PLEASE STOP AND THINK IF WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS HELPING OR NOT. Please don't do it if it is not helping.

If you doubt the school, then defer a year to find out the truth.
I don't see any reason if you want to succeed with the help of HICP, yet you try to damage its reputation (and slowing down the accreditation process)

If you have a different opinion than mine, it's fine. But do not swear me or call names here OK.

I have nothing but LOVE for all of you.
Good Luck on Your future
Dao

Maybe he/she got "served" and had to make amends. I'm hearing too many conflicting reports about HICP. Everyone not involved should be in a wait-and-see mode.

JTD1972 said:

I thought you were trying to speak out against HICP and their corrupt ways. You said you needed a leader and I simply asked why you couldn't be the leader. But I'm a little confused as to where you're coming from. First you posted this:

I have no idea of what you're trying to accomplish. One day you ask for help getting out of the school and the next day you're supporting HICP and telling students that HICP is not a SCAM.

Members don't see this ad :)
JTD1972 said:

Sorry for unclear post. This is From "talk todao" <[email protected]>, not from me. I just edit my previous post.

GetLost_Hawaii said:

That is like the uncle that molested you telling you not to inform the authority because it may break up the family.

What does HICP have to do for you to take action? If you do not stand up to them, do you really think they will stop lying to you? They have already made millions from you and your parents. Why are they putting your money in the dental school, when they need to put the money in the pharmacy school? How is this NOT a scam?!?!

You need to hit them where it hurts the most- their pocket! This is the only way to force them to change the ways they do business. You need to speak out and let the public know! This is the only way!!

GetLost_Hawaii said:
All of us stand? leave? or don't show up? It is impossible. Did you see 5 students getting trouble now? Spies betray their friends, and these spies are keep going to stay with school, and they will point out anybody who has something right to do with this school. We really don't know how to do...just hope and support someone who stands to make a fortune.

Listen, we all have sympathy for all the tribulations you have gone through, but come on, you must stand up for yourself. The best move you can make is by simply leaving that school...it's over for it. If you have aspirations of being a pharmacist you must look elsewhere. The leaders and professors of the school are flawed, you must leave.

No one can help you but you...grow up, this is what true professionals and leaders do in such situations, take action.

BMBiology said:
That is like the uncle that molested you telling you not to inform the authority because it may break up the family.

What does HICP have to do for you to take action? If you do not stand up to them, do you really think they will stop lying to you? They have already made millions from you and your parents. Why are they putting your money in the dental school, when they need to put the money in the pharmacy school? How is this NOT a scam?!?!

You need to hit them where it hurts the most- their pocket! This is the only way for them to change the ways they do business. You need to speak out and let the public know! This is the only way!!

Wow things are getting confusing around here. BMBiology, I think the person you quoted is "talk todao" and not "GetLost_Hawaii". I believe GetLost_Hawaii posted an email written by "talk todao" and that email does not reflect the views of GetLost_Hawaii. Is that right GetLost_Hawaii?

johnniewest said:
I concur with this person. You might as well finish your year at HICP since you already paid for it, and some of you may also have a one-year lease on your rental. Finish this year, and then politely ask the adminstrator to defer until you see progress in the accreditation process.

In short, do what you can do for now and keep your faith. Everyone here in SDN really has no clue to what's going on at HICP.

You may be surprise how much some SDN members know about what is going on at HICP.

I talked to the ACPE over the phone and I sensed that they feel HICP will never receive accreditation from them simply because they feel the people who run HICP have no idea what they are doing! They have no experience in pharmacy, no experience with the ACPE, no experience with the accreditation process. Dean Hasan's Plan A is to send pharmacy students to pharmacy tech schools to reduce the class size! This clearly shows he has no idea about the profession! That is like sending medical students to nursing schools. It simply does not make sense.

HICP can try to recruit competent pharmacists to work on accreditation but what respected pharmacists would want to work at HICP? They cannot even recruit an experienced dean. That is why Hasan, who has a phd in special education, is now the dean. Do you honestly believe the ACPE and WASC will grant them accreditation after they force more than half the class to defer? The pharmacy community knows about HICP. What hospitals will let HICP students practice at their site now?

They have taken your money, your time. They have caused you pain. How many more times can they disappoint you? How much more can you take?! How much more shiet can you eat!

JTD1972 said:
Wow things are getting confusing around here. BMBiology, I think the person you quoted is "talk todao" and not "GetLost_Hawaii". I believe GetLost_Hawaii posted an email written by "talk todao" and that email does not reflect the views of GetLost_Hawaii. Is that right GetLost_Hawaii?

Yes, I was responding to "talk todao", not GetLost_Hawaii.

ya know at this point, maybe we need a whole separate forum under the Pharmacy heading...i mean, we started another HICP thread...that will prolly go into the 1000's...haha

BMBiology said:
... Why are they putting your money in the dental school, when they need to put the money in the pharmacy school? ...

Can any HICP supporters answer this huge question?

OoShimmeroO said:
Can any HICP supporters answer this huge question?
I don't think there are any supporters of HICP left on this board.

GetLost_Hawaii said:
All of us stand? leave? or don't show up? It is impossible. Did you see 5 students getting trouble now? Spies betray their friends, and these spies are keep going to stay with school, and they will point out anybody who has something right to do with this school. We really don't know how to do...just hope and support someone who stands to make a fortune.

In the profession of Pharmacy and any other medical field, there are important values of leadership, integrity,..etc.. From what it seems, students at HICP do not believe or follow such values. How can you be a good pharmacist in the future?

quacker said:
In the profession of Pharmacy and any other medical field, there are important values of leadership, integrity,..etc.. From what it seems, students at HICP do not believe or follow such values. How can you be a good pharmacist in the future?

Some of us are trying to do something about this crime....We just cant do it alone. Time will tell who the cowards, liars, spies, and pretend friends are. Thanks for all your support.

Pray for us!!

Harassment and Flaming

The Student Doctor Network members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of deriding that forum's topic and/or members

Bmature said:
Harassment and Flaming

The Student Doctor Network members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of deriding that forum's topic and/or members
Did this post just not try to highjack this thread? Way to go. Who are you?

hiprayer said:
Some of us are trying to do something about this crime....We just cant do it alone. Time will tell who the cowards, liars, spies, and pretend friends are. Thanks for all your support.

Pray for us!!
You don't need someone else to fight your battles for you. You are all adults. If every student refused to sit for the cumulative exam, would the school fail everyone?

Are you all afraid to tell your families what has happened, or what? What is keeping you from getting out of this bad situation?

Bmature said:
Harassment and Flaming

The Student Doctor Network members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful..... would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of deriding that forum's topic and/or members

Yes BMB...you should stop before we take legal action against you. You have been a thorn in HICP's thumb! This just reinforces my desire to go to law school. I hate to quote USC but Fight On!

Bmature said:
encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of deriding that forum's topic and/or members

since when did forum taunting get relegated to the level of a criminal offense or violation of international laws?

also all these novelty screennames made expressly for the purpose of posting one or two times in the HICP threads are making the whole situation seem even sillier than it already is (which is no small feat )

bananaface said:
If every student refused to sit for the cumulative exam, would the school fail everyone?

I think this is a great idea. Problem is, I bet there are a lot of students who want to pass the final and be in the top 100 so they can either defer or move on to P2 year. If you couldn't get at least 200 students to sit out the final, I don't think this would work. If 100 students sat out it would work to HICP's benefit because they could just fail those students and not have to worry about their "free year" (the 2nd group that needs to repeat P1 year). I don't think you'll ever get 100% of the HICP students on board with any plan to expose the school for what it is. I bet over half the students there have no chance of being accepted at any other school. So they'll fight to the death to keep HICP alive.

JTD1972 said:
I bet over half the students there have no chance of being accepted at any other school. So they'll fight to the death to keep HICP alive.
Exactly.
Example, "talk todao". Sorry, I tell the truth... :scared:

Bmature said:
Harassment and Flaming

Look Bmature, we know that you are David Monroe or Hasan, if not their legal counselor. So go get a life and "KISS MY GRITS" (Mel's Diner). Your Scare tactics don't work here.
--------FREEDOM OF SPEECH, UPHELD BY THE THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, if you don't like it go 2 IRAQ. :D

Bmature said:
Harassment and Flaming

I will taunt and make fun of who I wish here and everywhere. I am permitted to taunt who I wish, make fun of who I wish, and call it how it is. You may be able to trick a bunch of un-qualified, gullible, wanna-be pharmacy students into thinking that they can't say what they feel in this nation, but I am not fooled by you. This is America and I will say what I wish. Good luck winning a lawsuit for me calling you an A$$hole. For pricks like Bmature who try to stomp on my first ammendment rights of free speech, F$%K YOU!!

Jeddevil said:
I will taunt and make fun of who I wish here and everywhere. I am permitted to taunt who I wish, make fun of who I wish, and call it how it is. You may be able to trick a bunch of un-qualified, gullible, wanna-be pharmacy students into thinking that they can't say what they feel in this nation, but I am not fooled by you. This is America and I will say what I wish. Good luck winning a lawsuit for me calling you an A$$hole. For pricks like Bmature who try to stomp on my first ammendment rights of free speech, F$%K YOU!!

Ditto.

bananaface said:
If every student refused to sit for the cumulative exam, would the school fail everyone?
A legitimate school would...

A legit school wouldn't have 230 students wanting to rip the dean's head off.

Bmature said:
Harassment and Flaming

Is this gonna' be incorporated into the ever changing "Student Code of Conduct Handbook"? Squash the student handbook and create.....

"TEACHERS CODE OF CONDUCT" Handbook..

Mrs. Monroe
"I kid you not"
Ex-Safeway Security Officer
Law School Dropout
HAWAII COMMUNIST REGIME of MHC class III (Monroe, Hasan, Criswell)

hawaii90210 said:
Actually, those two brothers were no way near the bottom 31 list.. guess what their ranks are???? Long (the hubby)'s rank is 178 and his bro Kevin is around 176-177. They are well known for being cheaters here and back home in cali and LIARS.....there are other people did better than them and got rank in 180 and up... talking about being fair huh???
BTW: some of the spies... u know who u are..(including all of Dr. H's girls) got in the top 100 and they shouldnt be in there....
this school is corrupted, unethical and unprofessional.. HICP students, you all need to get out of there as soon as possible.. DONT STAY AND PAY THEM ANY MORE MONEY... stand up for your rights!!!!

PS: anyone want my spot in the top 100??? more than welcome to take over cause I'm getting the heck out of there.... JohnHICP I'm joining you now as I'm no longer brainwashed by HICP hehehehe...... :laugh:

What hawaii90210 has stated is THE TRUTH AND IT IS A FLAT OUT SHAME that this IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPENING AT THE HICP! I know of those two brothers and they do NOT take the profession of pharmacy seriously. It is known by many, especially by the TA's of the school, that they have been failing courses (including remediations!!!!!!!). The HICP and Hasan are DESPERATE b/c they hired the WIFE, Dr. Vu, to be the Dean of Student Affairs. The school needed to desperately fill up a faculty/administrative position and the only way to do it was to hire the wife and keep the two cheaters. Nobody in their right mind would apply or want to work for the HICP UNLESS THEY WERE JUST DOING IT FOR MONETARY REASONS!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, we're bringing **** back from the dead on that one. So, has anybody tried to kill/break legs/etc those dinguses in Kentucky yet? I'd like to think that they will eventually get what's coming to them.

I still can't believe this happened.

If you actually search up the hawaii school of pharmacy on wikipedia, under "See Also" is Diploma Mill :)

Holy **** i never thought something like this could happen, what sucks even more is that even if the lawsuit is fully paid the students will only get back the money paid for tuition. That amount hasnt even been paid, only 1 mill of the 7 mill or so asked has been paid. Well i guess for those 240 students its not really the end of the world 3 years dosnt mean the end of their lives but a great setback which would require aton of extra work both in class and when they graduate to pay back those loans.

Alot of un-accredited schools are charging insane tuitions too like sullivan, lecom, wtf is that about?? I guess students would rather anything than nothing.

lol, at first glance, i thought CNCP finally went under...then i realized someone just brought this thread back from the dead.

and to the post above, I believe sullivan and lecom have pre-accreditation status with ACPE.

So has anybody killed Criswell or that Denise Kamahoocie or whatever the **** her new last name is yet? Those people are seriously lucky it wasn't me they hosed. It'd be like Pulp Fiction. A pair of pliers and a blow torch.

Alot of un-accredited schools are charging insane tuitions too like sullivan, lecom, wtf is that about??

Hey.. Pharmpills. Please do some research before bashing the schools.
LECOM is fully accredited and actually a few thousands cheaper than many private school ($20,000/year) !! The national average tuition for private pharmacy schools is $24,000.

Sullivan has pre-candidate status. Its is about ~$30,000/year, which is about the same amount as many other "private accelerated-3-year" schools like South University or University of Southern Nevada.

Comparing with other schools, they do not overcharge the students.