Official Complaint to the ACPE about HICP Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting this thread to ask everyone to email their concerns to the ACPE. I believe as pharmacy students, we need to band together and voice our concerns. We need to protect the profession. We are the future.

Please take the time to email the ACPE <[email protected]>!!
BMBiology said:
Official Complaint to the ACPE about HICP:

Hello Joanna: I am writing to you not only as a concerned pharmacy student, but to express my disappointment as well.

I believe that the HICP has consciously and repeatedly violated many of the policies set forth by the ACPE. This is the 3rd time that I have complained to you about the content of the college's website. Almost a year ago, I contacted the ACPE when the college stated on its website that it has filed for pre-candidate status with the ACPE. This is absolutely false. Almost 2 months ago, I emailed you to inform the college to update its accreditation status and although the website has recently been updated with information about the acting dean, its accreditation status has not. It still states it is "….Working to revise the Application and anticipate resubmitting it for review at the June 2005 ACPE Board of Directors meeting". This conclusively shows that the college is still misleading prospective students. This is simply not acceptable in a profession that takes pride in trust and honesty. I am again asking you to pressure the college to do the right thing.

I also find it very disturbing that the Hasan and Monroe have threatened to expel any HICP students that contact the ACPE. I will not refer to these 2 individuals as "Dr" because they are no more than common greedy and heartless businessmen. They have repeatedly lied to HICP students and they are still continuing to misinform prospective students for financial gains. This shows not only their disregard for the ACPE and the profession, but it also shows that the ACPE has not been effective in protecting future pharmacy students from misguided information. Therefore, it has so far failed to protect the future of the profession.

It has been almost a year since the college first enrolled a record number of students but the college is still “revising” their application for candidate accreditation. The dean and the associated deans left months ago. It has not started construction on a permanent facility but yet, its website still states that construction will “begin early spring of 2004”. This college is not even comparable to vocational colleges like DeVry but yet, it is seeking approval to grant doctorate degrees in pharmacy.

I understand that the ACPE asked the college to "withdraw" its application but many prospective students do not understand the importance of such strong language. I believe that the ACPE need to issue a clear and direct warning about HICP. This is the only way for prospective students, as well as HICP students to clearly understand the college’s history of deceptions and dire situation. I sincerely hope that the APCE will take a stronger stance and use language that everyone will understand. This is my hope as a concerned pharmacy student, as well as an avid supporter of pharmacy education.

cc: Hasan, Honolulu Star, American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education

ACPE Reply:
I have forwarded your complaint to the Director for Professional Degree
Program Accreditation, Dr. Jeffrey Wadelin.

Sincerely,
Joanna M. Knych
Program Assistant, Professional Degree Program Accreditation
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
20 North Clark Street, Suite 2500
Chicago, Illinois 60602-5109
(P) 312.664.3575
(F) 312.664.4652
(E) [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed for a place in the new program at SIUE this spring, and the experience was exactly the opposite of what I'm hearing out of HICP. SIUE seems to be doing things the right way, whereas HICP appears to be mired in chaos.

I don't know if ACPE has any power to do more than withhold accreditation. If what you're saying is correct, though, you might be able to lodge a complaint with the state's attorney general. This sounds like it's bordering on false advertising, and that cound transcend problems with college accreditation and move right into criminal investigation.

I'm not a legal expert by any stretch of the imagination, nor do I know all the particulars of the situation. But it's something to consider.

I think that if the things that are being said are true then the students could easily win a court case against the business that set up the school. At the very least they should get their money back...perhaps even get some sort of compensation for a year that might not amount to anything..

Members don't see this ad :)
aubieRx said:
I think that if the things that are being said are true then the students could easily win a court case against the business that set up the school. At the very least they should get their money back...perhaps even get some sort of compensation for a year that might not amount to anything..
Good point, aubieRx. I hadn't really thought about that. A civil case could well be in order. Can you say class-action lawsuit?

It sounds like the people who run the school are deliberately messing around with people [ and have no respect for them]

IF the school has no dean or full time faculty however, then it is not upholding its responsibilities to the students and it seems like it would be easy for the students to at least get their money back.

If this school in the United States is this bad it makes me wonder what that carribbean one would be like.

I would imagine that it would be easier to defraud would-be pharmacy students outside US jurisdiction. Harder (impossible?) to prosecute, too.

pharmacology said:
What do you expect ACPE to do?

The ACPE may not have the authority to shut down a school, but it does have some power. If it keeps on denying accreditation, it will indirectly close the school. It also has the power to "regulate" the school by setting strict policies such as faculty to student ratio. This is why HICP is not accepting a class this fall and is planning to cut down the number of students in their class. As you can see, the ACPE actually has more power than you think.

The ACPE takes complains very seriously. The content of the HICP website was changed in a matter of days after I complained to the ACPE. We need to keep ACPE well informed on HICP. The ACPE should be our focus. They are the gatekeepers.

BMBiology said:
The ACPE may not have the authority to shut down a school, but it does have some power. If it keeps on denying accreditation, it will indirectly close the school. It also has the power to "regulate" the school by setting strict policies such as faculty to student ratio. This is why HICP is not accepting a class this fall and is planning to cut down the number of students in their class. As you can see, the ACPE actually has more power than you think.

The ACPE takes complains very seriously. The content of the HICP website was changed in a matter of days after I complained to the ACPE. We need to keep ACPE well informed on HICP. The ACPE should be our focus. They are the gatekeepers.

what content was changed? :confused:

According to a statement filed in Nevada, Pacific Educational Services started out with $75,000, and it took in about $7,000,000 in tuition money. Based on US law, you can only sue the corporation for what they have. Since I think they drained all that money already and they own no property, even if you win in court (for tuition money and puntive damage), you will collect next to nothing because the corporation is probably broke. Hence, winning back your money may be hard. All they may have left is that trade mark logo.

At this point, you are really fighting to prevent future students from being scammed. Since a lot of you pre-pharmacy students want to go into pharmacy to help people, here is your chance to show your altruism.

aubieRx said:

johnniewest said:
Hence, winning back your money may be hard. All they may have left is that trade mark logo.

no they gotta have more capital than that because they are supposed to be opening a dental school.

aubieRx said:
no they gotta have more capital than that because they are supposed to be opening a dental school.

That doesn't mean they have money; I imagine that they are borrowing huge amounts of money to open it.

I think the question is if the same corporation is opening the dental school. The same people may open the two schools under different corporations, and so you can only sue HICP for what it has, not the owners or HICD.

Keep in mind that you can not sue Pacific Educational Services because I think it is a seperate entity from HICP. According to hoovers.com, Pacific Educational Services Inc is located in Auburn, California. It has 362 employees and annual sales of $12,100,000. The president is Linda Stockman.

This somehow doesn't sound like the same Pacific Educational Services that everyone is talking about. However, I just borrowed the Hoovers.com account from a friend, and I don't know how to fully use it yet. I will ask my friends more about this.

aubieRx said:

johnniewest said:
I think the question is if the same corporation is opening the dental school. The same people may open the two schools under different corporations, and so you can only sue HICP for what it has, not the owners or HICD.

Keep in mind that you can not sue Pacific Educational Services because I think it is a seperate entity from HICP. According to hoovers.com, Pacific Educational Services Inc is located in Auburn, California. It has 362 employees and annual sales of $12,100,000. The president is Linda Stockman.

This somehow doesn't sound like the same Pacific Educational Services that everyone is talking about. However, I just borrowed the Hoovers.com account from a friend, and I don't know how to fully use it yet. I will ask my friends more about this.
There are two different companies that run under the name of "Pacific Educational Services"

Members don't see this ad :)
Banks don't loan money to risky businesses. That is why students couldn't secure a loan for this school in the first place, unless their cosigners had $$.

On a different note, if are new to investing, you should try to secure a loan from a bank when investing. They'll tell you if your business venture is risky because if you go bankrupt, they lose as well.

PharmD4Me said:
That doesn't mean they have money; I imagine that they are borrowing huge amounts of money to open it.

johnniewest said:
Banks don't loan money to risky businesses. .

Thats why I was thinking that they do have money.

What about the possibility that this college was not intended to be a scam at first but now that things have started to go haywire the business people just want out and want to keep the tuition as well.

aubieRx said:

What about the possibility that this college was not intended to be a scam at first but now that things have started to go haywire the business people just want out and want to keep the tuition as well.
I believe this is very plausible. They might realize that it is a no win situation in which they will never get this pharmacy school accredited and are funneling all the money either into the dental school or into their pockets. This is the reason that the 2nd 100 students will be forced to pay tuition for the first year all over again instead of not paying until their 4th year, because the school might not be around then and they want the cash now.

HICP students loaned the school the money. Didn't they pay $28,000 before school started back in 2004? The company (according to a statement from Nevada) started out with $75,000 in the beginning. $75,000 is enough to rent out a small bank building and to hire a few full-time faculty members for a month. I think the 240 HICP students gave them the rest of the money needed to run the place for a little longer. Also keep in mind, they give themselves an undisclosed salary. They don't need to illegally hide the money, but rather they can legally pay themselves.

Alan Keyes does it all the time. He unsuccessfully run for office all the time as a Republican, but he pays himself a 6 figure salary with campaign contribution. Life is grand, ain't it?

aubieRx said:

johnniewest said:

That is the wrong Pacific Edu. Svc. There is another one, just look closely. It list Denise Criswell (president), David Monroe, Scott Banks (Treasurer), Andrew Nixon. There is another account that list the above names and Steven Criswell, the brother of Denise Criswell.
Pacific Educational Services is exactly the same organization as Hawaii College of Pharmacy and HI College of Dental Medicine. So yes, they are all connected financially and legally to one another.
Pacific Educational Services does own property (real estate--the condo that faculty stays at in Kapolei, a condo and or house in Nevada. All organizations established by David Champion Monroe and Denise Criswell have been incorporated in Nevada, so you can get a alot out of that hoovers.com.

johnniewest said:
HICP students loaned the school the money. Didn't they pay $28,000 before school started back in 2004? The company (according to a statement from Nevada) started out with $75,000 in the beginning. $75,000 is enough to rent out a small bank building and to hire a few full-time faculty members for a month. I think the 240 HICP students gave them the rest of the money needed to run the place for a little longer. Also keep in mind, they give themselves an undisclosed salary. They don't need to illegally hide the money, but rather they can legally pay themselves.

Alan Keyes does it all the time. He unsuccessfully run for office all the time as a Republican, but he pays himself a 6 figure salary with campaign contribution. Life is grand, ain't it?
The tuition collected so far cannot have covered all of their expenses.

bananaface said:
The tuition collected so far cannot have covered all of their expenses.

Assuming $20K per month for the bank building
and each full-time faculty makes $100k/year

$20k*12= $240,000

$100k*30 (assuming 30 full-time faculty members)=$3,000,000

Since the students paid $28,000 upfront, they got a little over $7,000,000 from the 240 students in Steptember.

$7,000,000-$3,200,000= :love:

That's a nice profit there.

Did I miss any other major expense?

johnniewest said:
Assuming $20K per month for the bank building
and each full-time faculty makes $100k/year

$20k*12= $240,000

$100k*30 (assuming 30 full-time faculty members)=$3,000,000

Since the students paid $28,000 upfront, they got a little over $7,000,000 from the 240 students in Steptember.

$7,000,000-$3,200,000= :love:

That's a nice profit there.

Did I miss any other major expense?
7,000,000-3,200,000= 3,800,000 and if dividing by 3 or 5 (Monroe, Criswell, Hasan....) ~ not much money, right? I don't understand why they want to deceive HICP students with these money.

GetLost_Hawaii said:
7,000,000-3,200,000= 3,800,000 and if dividing by 3 or 5 (Monroe, Criswell, Hasan....) ~ not much money, right? I don't understand why they want to deceive HICP students with these money.

that's why they want more when students return & pay for 2005-2006, hence more lies.

also hire cheap faculty, cheap assistant dean, cheap associate dean to cut costs --> more profits, until the school collapses.

there must be something terribly wrong with those "deans". the way those so-called "professionals" communicate with students is unbelievable.

Class here are some questions that I thought would be of interest to you all,

1. (a student who defers who is in the first 100 ranking)

….if I am to begin the 2006-2007 as a P2 student, will there be less students in that year, so when I return the student numbers for P2 will still be 100?

That’s a good question. The deferment (or probation, or suspension) re-matricuation policy at any university is that the student leaves in good or what ever standing and returns via appeal or just returns (like you all in good standing) to the next class sequence, pending room in the class. So what that means is if we are set at #100, and a student defers or leaves and returns for any reason, it is pending room in the class. That said, there is a natural attrition rate of around 7% (even higher) with every class, every year due to a variety of circumstances or academic performance. So, I can safely say that there is room that will be filled on a most qualified and first commitment basis.

2. Could the subject matter of the cumulative exam be revealed first day versus second day? (e.g. which subjects asked on which day?)

a. No.

b. Apparently, the cumulative exam is a mixture of questions, and not in blocks by courses.

3. If you fail the cumulative, could you still be in the top 100?

Yes. The ranking is just based on points and remediation, not minimum competency in any one area.

4. Is there remediation for the cumulative?

Yes, to pass it, but the first grade is the one counted for your ranking, but you have to pass it to go on to the first year.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Dr.A

Dr. A's introduction by the school:

HICP Hires New Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice & Science

Please join me in welcoming Dr. Demetra Antimisiaris as the latest PharmD to join our team.

Dr. Demetra Antimisiaris joined our team on June 1/2005, and she is an exceptional addition

to HICP. Several students had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Antimisiaris on June 2 and

June 3 during her visit. She will be relocating to Hawaii in early July.

“Dr. A” as students call her, comes from the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy where she was an Assistant Professor in the Pharmacy Practice and Science department. The course sequence she taught there was contemporary aspects of pharmacy practice, a three year course sequence which contains pharmaceutical calculations, errors and omissions, sterile compounding, non sterile compounding, patient counseling (video with actors as patients), cultural competency, top 200 drugs, case study small groups, physical assessment, lab testing devices, TPN and enteral nutrition devices (NG tubes). Dr. A’s previous teaching experienced was a University of Southern California in the Therapeutics sequence past residency before moving to Oregon.

In Oregon Dr. A worked in the University of Oregon student health clinic (ambulatory care clinic and dispensing pharmacy), and was the pharmacist in charge of Northwest Pharmaceutical Compounding in Eugene, Oregon. Dr. A served on the Oregon State Pharmacy board as the chair person of the steering committee for employee issues.

Dr. A graduated from the University of the Pacific School Pharmacy in 1989, and did a residency in Geriatrics at the VAMC Los Angeles. She chose a residency in geriatrics while it was popular to do an Internal Medicine residency because of the obvious upcoming need for competency in geriatric care and because of the Geriatric residency combined experiences in inpatient medicine, ambulatory care, long term care and rehabilitation care. Dr. A stayed on at the VAMC Los Angeles as the DUR (Drug Utilization Review) pharmacy specialist reporting to the medical center P&T (Pharmacy and Therapeutics) committee about retrospective prescribing and outcome data.

Dr. A says that she is looking forward to continuing in pharmacy education to help move the profession into the future era of pharmaceutical care excellence and patient centered care as the profession moves away from the traditional dispensing.

We are very fortunate to have Dr. A join our HICP team!

Scott H. Banks, MBA, CITP, CHRP

Kaukaknowsbest said:
I was looking for some information on the faculty and staff of this "school" but www.hicp.org has been a dead link for days. Does any know anything about this? Why have they vanished from cyberspace? Unfortunate coincidence that their website is down? ?
I believe they are aware of the discussions about them on this forum.

aubieRx said:
I believe they are aware of the discussions about them on this forum.

definitely, and this is their tool to deal with the imminent "riot":

Each student must pass cummulative exam with a score of 80% to return in September 2005 per Dean Hasan

First cummulative exam remediation on July 21st and 22nd

Second " " August 18th and 19th

Third " " August 25th and 26th
Diep N Vu, Pharm.D.
Assistant Dean of Student Services and Admissions
Hawaii College of PharmacyTM
949 Kamokila Blvd, Suite 375
Kapolei, HI 96707-2207
Tel: (808) 674-8765
Fax (808) 674-9914
[email protected]

nobody can pass this stupid exam the first time, nor the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd remediations if they want to.

dr. Vu's resume:

Caverject said:
HICP Hires New Assistant Dean of Student Affairs

Please join me in welcoming Dr. Diep N. Vu as the new Assistant Dean of Student Affairs. Dr. Vu joined the Hawaii College of Pharmacy on July 1/2005.

Dr. Diep N Vu obtained a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy in 1999. She then went on to complete an ASHP-accredited pharmacy practice residency program with an emphasis in pharmacy administration at University of California Irvine Medical Center. From there she has practiced as a clinical pharmacist in several hospitals in Southern California and Hawaii. Currently, she is licensed by three Boards of Pharmacy including Hawaii, California, Nevada and is BLS & ACLS certified. Dr. Vu is an adjunct professor for the following schools of pharmacy: University of the Pacific, Western University of Health Sciences, and Creighton University.

In the clinical practice setting, she has participated in multi-disciplinary rounds in the intensive care units, has collaborated with nutritionist on parenteral nutrition, has consulted for infectious disease physicians on pharmacokinetics, has been involved with the provision of investigational medications, and has provided vital drug information in-services to other healthcare professionals. She has extensive experience as preceptor to pharmacy residents and students and as mentor to newly hired pharmacist. Presently, Dr. Vu is a member of the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee at St. Francis Medical Center-West involved with formulary decisions and medication utilization evaluations.

She is a member of the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists, American College of Clinical Pharmacy and California Society of Health-System Pharmacists.

Dr. Vu brings to Hawaii College of Pharmacy a gamut of pharmacy practice experiences in hospital administration, critical care medicine, internal medicine, oncology, psychiatry, and pediatrics.

We are very pleased to have Dr. Vu join the HICP team!

Scott H. Banks, MBA, CITP, CHRP

what's more interesting, dr. Vu's husband & his brother are the two cheaters/failers who have been dismissed by dr Miyahara, the previous assistant dean of students affairs. Hasan overruled Miyahara's decision leading to the quitting/firing of dr Miyahara & Batz. these two are also famous for their academic performance, they definitely will hit the bottom 31 list, or the alternate program list.

have you ever seen such things happening in any other school?

It seems as though a lot of faculty members are coming aboard the last month of school. Who the heck have been teaching you guys before? How many faculty members are at HICP?

With all this shenanigan going on during the first year, would the pharmacy board make everyone redo P1, even if it eventually gives HICP candidate status?

aubieRx said:
what content was changed? :confused:

Sorry but i have been really busy lately. A year ago, hicp stated on its website that it has already filed for pre-candidate status. This was far from the truth. I talked to the ACPE and this was changed in matters of days. I recently complained to the ACPE again about the content and now its website is down? However, this could be because they are worried that HICP students may document the content of its website for pending lawsuits. This kind of action just reinforces my desire to keep on fighting.

BMBiology said:
Sorry but i have been really busy lately. A year ago, hicp stated on its website that it has already filed for pre-candidate status. This was far from the truth. I talked to the ACPE and this was changed in matters of days. I recently complained to the ACPE again about the content and now its website is down? However, this could be because they are worried that HICP students may document the content of its website for pending lawsuits. This kind of action just reinforces my desire to keep on fighting.
Yeah BM, I'm afraid they might be trying to cover their tracks before we can get our class action thing going. However, the consumer protection agency has been contacted and is looking into this 'matter.' Also, I have contacted 2 reporters, one of which is writing a story which comes our Friday in the Pacific Business News.

Kaukaknowsbest said:
Can someone share a faculty and course list from this past year? Who taught what?
Just off the top of my head:
Criswell, history of pharmacy
Merritt (fired), A + P
Pang (fired), A + P, OTC
Ha, A + P
Bhagavan (resigned for healthy reasons, but is still healthy enough to resume his position at UH and teach several sections :rolleyes: ), biochemistry
Ramanathan (im sure he isnt going to teach anymore since he was close friends with bhagavan), pharmacology
Gosnell, immunology
Batz (fired), OTC, Pharmacy Law and another course
Miyahara (fired), OTC
Miyashiro, OTC
Borja (fired), OTC
Dictator Hussein (hasan), communications, ESL

There are a bunch of others I cant think of off the top of my head, maybe someone can add to this list. Anyone notice how many of those professors have been canned?

JohnHICP said:
Merritt (fired), A + P
Pang (fired), A + P, OTC
Ha, A + P
Bhagavan (resigned for healthy reasons, but is still healthy enough to resume his position at UH and teach several sections :rolleyes: ), biochemistry
Ramanathan (im sure he isnt going to teach anymore since he was close friends with bhagavan), pharmacology
Gosnell, immunology
Miyahara (fired), OTC
Miyashiro, OTC
Borja (fired), OTC

There are a bunch of others I cant think of off the top of my head, maybe someone can add to this list. Anyone notice how many of those professors have been canned?
Orr, Pharmacy Law
Monroe, Pharmacy Law
Criswell, Pharmacy Law

JohnHICP said:
Merritt (fired), A + P
Pang (fired), A + P, OTC
Ha, A + P
Gosnell, immunology
Miyahara (fired), OTC
Miyashiro, OTC
Borja (fired), OTC

That's funny! :laugh:

I was expecting to see Basil Fawlty on that list.

aubieRx said:
I was expecting to see Basil Fawlty on that list.
That's hilarious! I wonder how many people here will get it.

anyone who likes british comedy will. Youd be surprised how many people do have some exposure to it

Latest Email from the ACPE:

The Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the national accrediting agency for professional degree programs in pharmacy that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, has received several complaints from students at the Hawaii College of Pharmacy (HICP) concerning the accreditation status of the pharmacy program. In this regard, it is extremely important that students of HICP and others be aware of the following.

1. HICP submitted an application to ACPE seeking accreditation of its pharmacy program. At the suggestion of ACPE, the application was withdrawn because it did not sufficiently address the accreditation standards.

2. ACPE recommended HICP submit a new application and discussed the inadequacies and problems presented in the initial application, one of which was class size.

3. Following the withdrawal of the application and at the request of HICP, ACPE staff met with HICP officials on two occasions to provide guidance in respect to the accreditation process. Pursuant to the Policies and Procedures of ACPE, guidance of this nature by staff is available as a service to any institution seeking programmatic accreditation.

4. While ACPE staff provides such guidance, it does not and cannot suggest nor approve plans that assure accreditation success. Any inference that ACPE approved a plan submitted by HICP is without merit.

5. No application for accreditation of the pharmacy program is presently on file with ACPE.

6. Accreditation can only be considered and awarded by the ACPE Board of Directors based on an application seeking accreditation.

Those schools and colleges of pharmacy that voluntarily seek accreditation through an application and those that presently have an accreditation status granted by ACPE are accountable to ACPE. However, ACPE will respond to any institution not affiliated with ACPE that misrepresents its accreditation status.

To repeat, the HICP pharmacy program is not presently under consideration for accreditation by ACPE and will not be considered unless and until an application is duly filed with ACPE.

Peter H. Vlasses, PharmD, BCPS, FCCP
Executive Director
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
20 North Clark St., Suite 2500
Chicago, IL 60602-5109
phone: 312 664 3575
fax: 312 664 4652
email: [email protected]
web site:www.acpe-accredit.org

I think it's fitting that the only link that does work on their website is the link to their bookstore....anything to make some more money.

Here is an email a student received....

You have been served an HICP letter of Cease and Desist. Please be reminded that you are not to have any contact with any HICP students; if you violate the terms of the Cease and Desist, be prepared to face the consequences. Your concerns and questions shall be taken up at the hearing to be scheduled. Dr. Hasan will also be available to answer your concerns. Thank you for your cooperation

Diep N Vu, Pharm.D.

Hawaii College of Pharmacy

Kapolei, HI 96707

Fax (808) 674-9914

[email protected]

hiprayer said:

You have been served an HICP letter of Cease and Desist. Please be reminded that you are not to have any contact with any HICP students; if you violate the terms of the Cease and Desist, be prepared to face the consequences. Your concerns and questions shall be taken up at the hearing to be scheduled. Dr. Hasan will also be available to answer your concerns. Thank you for your cooperation

Wow! Her engrish is horrible. :thumbdown:

hiprayer said:

Diep N Vu, Pharm.D.

Hawaii College of Pharmacy

Kapolei, HI 96707

Fax (808) 674-9914

[email protected]
Who was sent this email? If it was one of the three guys dismissed yesterday, I'm pretty sure they dont have access to their email accounts any more. At least, when I left, the very next day I didn't have access. If its not one of those 3 could you share with us who it was or PM me? Maybe you could forward me that email? Thanks.

JohnHICP said:
Who was sent this email? If it was one of the three guys dismissed yesterday, I'm pretty sure they dont have access to their email accounts any more. At least, when I left, the very next day I didn't have access. If its not one of those 3 could you share with us who it was or PM me? Maybe you could forward me that email? Thanks.
Hi John, hope you, ex-class president, and others help innocent HICP students....please help us get out of here....It is terrible....I can not imagine a professional school like this school... :mad: :mad: :mad:

GetLost_Hawaii said:
Hi John, hope you, ex-class president, and others help innocent HICP students....please help us get out of here....It is terrible....I can not imagine a professional school like this school... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Help you get out of there? All you have to do is stand up and leave or just don't show up. :confused:

bananaface said:
Help you get out of there? All you have to do is stand up and leave or just don't show up. :confused:
All of us stand? leave? or don't show up? It is impossible. Did you see 5 students getting trouble now? Spies betray their friends, and these spies are keep going to stay with school, and they will point out anybody who has something right to do with this school. We really don't know how to do...just hope and support someone who stands to make a fortune.

This is and will remain a battle that must be fought by HICP students. I have sympathy for HICP students but at the same time I am disguisted by the lack of action. You guys are truly whinners afterall because you guys go on this board and whine but yet refuse to do anything about it. This is your battle, not our battle. I am only concerned about the profession, not about you guys. I will not help those that refuse to help themselves.

I am glad that you guys are not going to be in the profession. It is sad but true. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

quacker said:
Wow! Her engrish is horrible. :thumbdown:
Her "engrish" wasn't that bad. It's certainly not as bad as the grammer used by some of the HICP students posting on the main HICP thread. I could understand this note. I can't say the same for some of the posts on the HICP students thread!