Official Countdown Thread........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D: :D :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

And they are absolutely killing my Clinical Microbiology studying that I am supposed to be doing for tomorrow (please have mercy AAMC lurkers -- please!!).

EVERYONE IS SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Now whether you read that is scar or scare i'll leave up to you. :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
gujuDoc said:
EVERYONE IS SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Now whether you read that is scar or scare i'll leave up to you. :laugh: :laugh:
Guju is back...
How have you been my twin??

Members don't see this ad :)
MyNameIsDoctor said:
easy for you to say this is my first mcat and i felt like i couldve put in more time
I gave you so much bow,
the first MCAT
the mail scores were lost for couples of days in my house
and then my brother or little cousin opened it or something
and I figured out on OCT 31st maybe...
So you are so much better than I am don't you worry.

i'm going to make some cheezy bread ...something to absorb all the wine,

see you guys at 2000 or the score , whichever comes first...

8 minutes to 11....After then I think it could be anytime. Actually I have no idea, just felt like saying something.

MyNameIsDoctor said:
i think its ripe time i started hitting the bottle

Been there, done that, "why don't we get drunk and ...." my friends??? You fill in the blank!

i think its interesting that you can kind of tell wheather its someones first or second mcat based on when they joined the forums

Ok I am taking bids

How much would you pay me to hack into the AAMC computers and reveal your score RIGHT NOW????? :smuggrin:

Who was stupid enough to make prediction that the scores would be up at 10PM? Dhos!!! At 12PM it turns to 14th.

medanthgirl said:
i'm going to make some cheezy bread ...something to absorb all the wine,

see you guys at 2000 or the score , whichever comes first...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

medhacker said:
Ok I am taking bids

How much would you pay me to hack into the AAMC computers and reveal your score RIGHT NOW????? :smuggrin:
nothin this wait is what its all about this commradery and such

JustR said:
Who was stupid enough to make prediction that the scores would be up at 10PM? Dhos!!! At 12PM it turns to 14th.

Hey now, in June, they were up at 10pm. That's why we all predicted. But on the bring side, it is 1 hour remaining. Better only having 1 hour, then 2pm of the 14th, like it was last October.

Nikki2002 said:
I WOULD PAY YOU TO HACK IN AND CHANGE MY SCORE. I THINK I LIKE WRITING IN ALL CAPS

sorry

that would be against my ethics... :rolleyes:

you know what, it's actually really nice to be able to share this nervousness with everyone here.. i think it's keeping many people sane :)

Arsenic810 said:
well good luck then :confused:
:confused: :confused:
too
cz,,,
I was studying for my exam and I did not have time to read anything what so ever on SDN. well, I will see though how I will do tomorrow.

is it a bad sign that it has been raining by me for the past three days and the weather people say its wierd how this storm is hovering in the area

Nikki2002 said:
are You Gonna Finish Your Tots?
LOL, Nikki just said TOTS!!!! God, I think I am losing, someone please remove the bottle from my mouth, it is all going downhill too fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.