Official Countdown Thread........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D: :D :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

MyNameIsDoctor said:
nothin this wait is what its all about this commradery and such

Oh well!

I could have given you the administrator's snapshot sitting on a toilet while he messed with the results...suit yourself!

:laugh:

oh wow, usually i'm not up for the daily show at 11:00, rock on...this will keep me up

Members don't see this ad :)
mustangsally65 said:
Okay, no more than an hour left! I am gonna pass out! :scared:

I am so literally sick right now... my stomach is killing me and it hurts to move... would seek medical attention, but I know all I need to do is rest because I pulled an all-nighter studyin for biochem :( I'm sticking it through with everyone tonight for the scores though... and then I think I'm hibernating this weekend :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:luck: :luck: :luck: everyone, our countdown is coming to a close

The chat room is going crazy: beeps all over the place from so much posting! There are currently 35 people in there.

We'll be there soon, peeps! Hang on!

Nikki2002 said:
it is getting really hard to get into this site
Damn, each time I refresh on Thx now, it takes a while and I get so excited thinkin something is about to happen!

ok its officially over an hour since that thx screen has changed
i have 3 changes from tonight but nothing for the last hour and 10

Members don't see this ad :)
MyNameIsDoctor said:
ok its officially over an hour since that thx screen has changed
i have 3 changes from tonight but nothing for the last hour and 10

New MESSAGE:

Thank you for your patience. The scores will be loaded tonight.
MCAT Scores

WhatUpDoc! said:
I am so literally sick right now... my stomach is killing me and it hurts to move... would seek medical attention, but I know all I need to do is rest because I pulled an all-nighter studyin for biochem :( I'm sticking it through with everyone tonight for the scores though... and then I think I'm hibernating this weekend :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:luck: :luck: :luck: everyone, our countdown is coming to a close

How are ya?? Doc??

mustangsally65 said:
The chat room is going crazy: beeps all over the place from so much posting! There are currently 35 people in there.

We'll be there soon, peeps! Hang on!

hmm, i wanted to join, but i guess the chat link is not ichat friendly. i tried to click on it but it didn't go to my ichat program.

They can't keep changing the screens. They can't! (Well, obviously they can, but it should violate some sort of UN resolution or something)

thesmartazz said:
I'm just going to sit here and hit refresh every 15 minutes or so until midnight. I guess I could do some work. Or something :). Or I could just play games at http://www.orisinal.com ...

Hey... I love that site!!!!! I haven't visited it since like my freshman year... totally forgot about it, even though I feel like crap right now these games really put me in a good mood :) Thanks smartazz :laugh:

landand said:
They can't keep changing the screens. They can't! (Well, obviously they can, but it should violate some sort of UN resolution or something)

yes, it's rude. it means they have them and they're just trying to tORTURE us. :(

landand said:
are you kidding me i love the screen changes i live for the screen changes i have nothing better to do than to wait for the next screen change

goodspeed said:
Did you all give up on getting to 2000 or what?

Let's go!
Let's just try to be relaxed
and our posts have been speeded up lately

landand said:

i know, that's crazy to think they're messing with it every so often like that...nothing like this happens for the gre or dat i don't think...

f($#%ing anal pre-meds! wooooo!!

This is even less specific than the last screen. Now there's no time window at all...

Wow... Every time I refresh, I stop breathing until the page loads... I can't wait until this is over!

so what score would you
a) be happy with
b) lowest score you will accept and not retest
c) faint

Woohooooooooo The Thread Can Be Closed Now!!!!!!!!! They Are Up!!!!!!!!! Good Luck And Post In My New Thread For Score Release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am relaxing like a baby in the mother's womb and I am just watching you all talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.