Official Countdown Thread........

Started by gujuDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀: 😀 :luck: :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's
a link to a page with a link to an AIM chat. I hope it works, because I've never set up a chat like that before. Anyway, maybe we can have a good discussion going as we wait for MCAT scores on Thursday.
 
mustangsally65 said:
Here's
a link to a page with a link to an AIM chat. I hope it works, because I've never set up a chat like that before. Anyway, maybe we can have a good discussion going as we wait for MCAT scores on Thursday.

Hey, nice going Sally!!!!! It works 👍 Now we'll just have make sure the link is readily available on the thread come this Thurs.. Wow... this has just raised my level of anxiety by about 1000 😱
 
WhatUpDoc! said:
Hey, nice going Sally!!!!! It works 👍 Now we'll just have make sure the link is readily available on the thread come this Thurs.. Wow... this has just raised my level of anxiety by about 1000 😱
Do you need a AIM name for this to work?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WhatUpDoc! said:
😀

Yeah... the Zeal/JustR combo is running short on us... it might be tough, but I think we can pull it out... anywasy... here's 919
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
you guys cheer me up.. I don't know where the other part of my combo is but here I am... SO how much time left?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mustangsally65 said:
Here's
a link to a page with a link to an AIM chat. I hope it works, because I've never set up a chat like that before. Anyway, maybe we can have a good discussion going as we wait for MCAT scores on Thursday.
thanks for the link! this looks like it works.
 
WhatUpDoc! said:
The aim is the same
Far from 1000 we remain
So until that we can claim
We post till we're insane

Hey... I'm catchin on R!!!!! :laugh:

you can't catch R when she has nothing to do but post. But it just that you had luck, my brother walked into my room, so I was busy with him.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WhatUpDoc! said:
Excuses excuses R... admit that I matched your prose verse for verse :meanie:
oh!! that's was cool verse though 😎 😎 😎
I forgot to add and tell ya that though.
 
WhatUpDoc! said:
Excuses excuses R... admit that I matched your prose verse for verse :meanie:
WhatUpDoc!!!!
it's only us two,
and we would never make it thousand
in a half an hour
DO you think so?
 
WhatUpDoc! said:
Yes!!!! I take that compliment to heart coming from you R 😍
wow I had thought so long time ago...
predictions that i do
prediction that i make
that i will get some compliments???

I know I was trying to make it verse. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.