Official Countdown Thread........

Started by gujuDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀: 😀 :luck: :luck:
 
NapeSpikes said:
We shall see, won't we? 😀
alwys, the third wheel wins though... so I rally dont' know but i think Napespike will make it 1000 while WhatUpDoc and I have been trying to get to 1000 for a long long time ago.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WhatUpDoc! said:
That's not dinner... that's a light snack.... you must weigh like 100 pounds soak n wet :laugh:
oh!! I know it's light dinner, but I weigh much more than 100 pounds.. I guess I can call myself a bit fatty.
 
WhatUpDoc! said:
I woulda had it not my computer be from the stone ages... Oh well... who's up for 2000... j/k 😀

Stone ages.. yeah 2000 post would definetly make this thread as high as like a heavy stone that would not go down and disappear from this sticky note.
 
WhatUpDoc! said:
Hey R.... why are you still without an avatar... the other half of your combo had one... I liked Zeal's, it was dark, ominous... so very engrossing in it's simplcity 😍

Simple is better that’s just my mnemonics.
 
WhatUpDoc! said:
😱 !?!?!? Are you serious... I thought I told ya that we don't stop.... I thought I told ya that we don't stop.... eh eh, eh eh... 😀
what's your title for this counting down night?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my PM does not work, there is a problem. I don't know what it is though... well, the talk keeps this thread running.
 
AND I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😱 😱 😱

Just messing with you all. 😀 😀 😀 😀

Can't believe you all got past the 1000 post mark already. Just think 2-3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WhatUpDoc! said:
Yep Yep... definitely somethin odd about the PM thing
I think I PMED some one else than you though. I realized, and then I was like screw. PMed WhatUpDoc, not WhatUpDoc!... so better if we keep on this thread. this PM is no goody. :laugh: :laugh:
 
WhatUpDoc! said:
My Biochemistry book is so gonna rip me tonight... I should have been looking at it rather than trying to get the elusive 1000th post.... Ohh nooo, now I have guilt 🙁
don't you feel guilty, WhatUpDoc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.