Official Countdown Thread........

Started by gujuDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀: 😀 :luck: :luck:
 
WhatUpDoc! said:
My Biochemistry book is so gonna rip me tonight... I should have been looking at it rather than trying to get the elusive 1000th post.... Ohh nooo, now I have guilt 🙁


Your profile says you have 286 posts. This means you should post the 13 more posts, and leave the 14th post to post your MCAT score. 😀 😀 😀

The elusive 14th post for the 14th of October. 😀

That will give you an even 300 posts. Ok, I'm just messing with you all. :meanie: :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gujuDoc said:
Your profile says you have 286 posts. This means you should post the 13 more posts, and leave the 14th post to post your MCAT score. 😀 😀 😀

The elusive 14th post for the 14th of October. 😀

That will give you an even 300 posts. Ok, I'm just messing with you all. :meanie: :meanie:
too complicated MATH guju!!!
 
WhatUpDoc! said:
Btw R... it was a pleasure exchanging verse with you earlier... but now... my life away from SDN calls... I must answer 🙁
yeah.. don't worry......Verse is a beautiful thing.. same here... I have those midterms that i need to study.
 
You guys are seriously MCATatonic, with PostMCATicStressDisorder.

I was on AIM fielding questions in my chatroom and missed the entire discussion. I used to write poetry for fun, so maybe one day I"ll try my hand at the verse. Or maybe I should leave that up to JustR.

Thanks for bumping up my link, guys. Maybe we won't be so frantic on Thursday evening.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does the MCAT Thx system send you an email as to when the scores are finally posted??? Like when it happens??? I took the MCAT last August, but I can't seem to remember... 😕
 
DentalGal said:
Does the MCAT Thx system send you an email as to when the scores are finally posted??? Like when it happens??? I took the MCAT last August, but I can't seem to remember... 😕
The memory is fuzzy, but I don't think there was a notification. That would be too nice. I was abroad when I checked at an internet cafe and my vacation ended right there. The plane ride home was not much fun.
 
docolive said:
The memory is fuzzy, but I don't think there was a notification. That would be too nice. I was abroad when I checked at an internet cafe and my vacation ended right there. The plane ride home was not much fun.

Yeah, I know how you feel - last year was pretty much the same for me. One BIG bummer.
 
Like ive said before, make sure you are prepared...no sharp objects, rope, or medication near you when you look at your score. Also, make sure you have a vomit bag. And mainly, turn off your phone to avoid, I heard you got your scores today....

I remember last year when my friends got thier scores, they were getting calls 15 minutes afterwards..."so you get a 30..?"

As for me, Im sweating bullets!
 
gozeemer said:
Like ive said before, make sure you are prepared...no sharp objects, rope, or medication near you when you look at your score. Also, make sure you have a vomit bag. And mainly, turn off your phone to avoid, I heard you got your scores today....

I remember last year when my friends got thier scores, they were getting calls 15 minutes afterwards..."so you get a 30..?"

As for me, Im sweating bullets!

Da**, it's none of people's business what you made!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DesiMcatAcer said:
Well, maybe our new goal should be 200 posts? 🙂 ...with JustR here doesnt look like should be a problem 🙂
There is no way it would be problem if you want to reach to even 4000 or 5000 or even on higher posting because it is so much better and clear than when R is PMing, ask the WhatUpDoc!, last night I had PMed someone else. So posting is better though. Are we going posting spree later too?
 
SearsTower said:
This is my thread now, so everyone stop posting!
No No No; it’s not you’re thread Sears. It’s mine cz I have constitutive posts in a raw. If you want this thread to be yours, then start posting rather than blabering.
 
Okay,,,, so from the old story of zeal, Since we were talking about trolling and what to post and what not to so I was wondering if there is a restriction about posting on SDN policy. Do the moderaters do screening ever on posts? Does anyone know though?
 
gozeemer said:
Like ive said before, make sure you are prepared...no sharp objects, rope, or medication near you when you look at your score. Also, make sure you have a vomit bag. And mainly, turn off your phone to avoid, I heard you got your scores today....

I remember last year when my friends got thier scores, they were getting calls 15 minutes afterwards..."so you get a 30..?"

As for me, Im sweating bullets!

wow!!! :laugh: :laugh: don't stress too much...

Later all.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well, i gto midterms to study maybe later, how much time left?? I wish someone could get 30+ and be able to give some good study tips for the future mcates.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.