OFFICIAL HP WW Game sign up!

Started by krist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

krist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Front page story of The Quibbler

Alright magical folks of SDN, it's time to sign up for summer school at the Hogwarts school of Witchcraft, Wizardry and Veterinary Medicine. You will learn to cure common ailments such as pyometras with the spell "Ovariohysterectomiarmus!" and how to splint fractures with "Duro castus."

Since you are mature veterinary Hogwarts students and not 12 year old first years, the faculty and sorting hat trust you to sort yourselves into houses, please do not abuse this privilege! This year's class is already nearly full thanks to some overly eager, brown-nosing, suck up students over in the future WW game thread, so please sort yourselves into houses however you would like, and sign ups will continue until this year's class is full!

Game will begin after the future Hogwarts students finish killing each other off over in Westeros (after dyachei's game of throne game ends).

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV
6.

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. devyn
4. nohika
5. ksmi- she said she wanted to play so I will add her but she can remove herself if she doesn't want to play (I'm assuming she's a she, I'm probably wrong!)
6.

Hufflepuff
1. abbercadaver
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. LIS?
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5.
6.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmmm...I'm a Pottermore Ravenclaw but I think I'll stick with the brave at heart!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
totally moving :laugh:

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3.
4. nohika
5. ksmi- she said she wanted to play so I will add her but she can remove herself if she doesn’t want to play (I’m assuming she’s a she, I’m probably wrong!)
6.

Hufflepuff
1. abbercadaver
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. LIS?
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5.
6.
 
totally moving :laugh:

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3.
4. nohika
5. ksmi- she said she wanted to play so I will add her but she can remove herself if she doesn’t want to play (I’m assuming she’s a she, I’m probably wrong!)
6.

Hufflepuff
1. abbercadaver
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. LIS?
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5.
6.

sweet, always wanted to be on a team with Devyn
 
totally moving :laugh:

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi- she said she wanted to play so I will add her but she can remove herself if she doesn’t want to play (I’m assuming she’s a she, I’m probably wrong!)
6.

Hufflepuff
1.
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. LIS?
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5.
6.


🙂 Slytherin is my Pottermore House.
 
I feel like a Ravenclaw.
Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3.
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6.

Hufflepuff
1. abbercadaver
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. LIS?
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6.
 
Never played before, but am excited to try!


Gryffindor:

1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. Jamr0ckin
4. nohika
5. ksmi- she said she wanted to play so I will add her but she can remove herself if she doesn’t want to play (I’m assuming she’s a she, I’m probably wrong!)
6.

Hufflepuff
1. abbercadaver
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. LIS?
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5.
6.
 
You are two foxies I need to keep one eye open for....

This one is for you, devyn.

drink%20wisky%20with%20ice.gif
 
Never played before, but am excited to try!


Gryffindor:

1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. Jamr0ckin
4. nohika
5. ksmi- she said she wanted to play so I will add her but she can remove herself if she doesn't want to play (I'm assuming she's a she, I'm probably wrong!)
6.abbercadaver

Hufflepuff
1.
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. LIS?
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5.
6.

Totally already put myself in slytherin. AGAIN, I SAY.
 
fixed 🙂

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin

Hufflepuff
1.
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. LIS?
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have fun y'all! I'd love to sign up but would rather leave spots for you HP geeks 😉. Plus I am still trying to finish these classes *le sigh* :lame:
I will just be a broom riding zombie :meanie:
 
fixed 🙂

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin

Hufflepuff
1.
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. LIS?
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6.

Thanks for looking out for me devyn 🙂
 
Have fun y'all! I'd love to sign up but would rather leave spots for you HP geeks 😉. Plus I am still trying to finish these classes *le sigh* :lame:
I will just be a broom riding zombie :meanie:

Classes = boo! Use portable swamps and skip your N.E.W.T.s!!
 
I can't believe there's still space in this... Y'all went a little bit crazy with the pre-sign-ups.

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin

Hufflepuff
1.
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. LIS?
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
 
I...decided to check out Pottermore just to see what I got sorted in to, not realizing what it was.

...this is actually kind of fun. 😳😳😳😳 I haven't even got to the sorting yet.
 
Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin

Hufflepuff
1.
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5.
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
 
Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5.
6.

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird

Was getting some and almost missed sign-ups.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I...decided to check out Pottermore just to see what I got sorted in to, not realizing what it was.

...this is actually kind of fun. 😳😳😳😳 I haven't even got to the sorting yet.

Dude, I was a GD Beta tester for that shiz. Get on the serious-fan boat. 😉