**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2012-2013**

Started by jeffity
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Member1212, what about your western offer? Did western just appear on your aadsas portal over the weekend?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do you mean case western?

western is not on my decisions list.. just wondering if this is for anyone else.

No I mean Western in California. One of my friends who had an interview with me at Western doesn't have any status on aadsas. If portal is accurate, I believe only those people who had check back on 3rd message received offer today. I am also waiting to hear from Marquette and people who had check back on third message received offer from Marquette but I don't even have status for Marquette on aadsas. So honestly speaking.. I think not having any kind of status is a bad sign.. at least in terms of Dec 3rd acceptance.
 
Offer Made from Marquette!

I really hope this means acceptance or else I just ran into my roommates room screaming and jumping on her bed for no reason.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I am rejected by UConn via mobile portal. It said "application denied" this morning. But now, everything is blank.