**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2012-2013**

Started by jeffity
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a call from Marquette and I've been accepted plus they offered me an academic scholarship! It is now time to get excited!!!
 
Scholarship! That's....that's crazy! Congrats!

Thank you! I definitely did not expect it. They told my I got accepted and I started freaking out and she laughed and told me about their scholarship offer and I couldn't even process what was being said.
 
Thank you! I definitely did not expect it. They told my I got accepted and I started freaking out and she laughed and told me about their scholarship offer and I couldn't even process what was being said.

Congratulations! How much of a scholarship??
 
They said $10,000 which I am not complaining about at all. That's 40,000 dollars less debt.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Indiana!! Got the acceptance email at exactly midnight!

so relieved.... Out of the 4 interviews i had i thought i did the worst at Indiana

Congrats to everyone else getting their acceptances!! 🙂
 
any idea of University of Maryland?

I interviewed on Wednesday and they said that emails will be sent around lunchtime on 12/3. They'll send the AADSAS update at the same time but don't expect it will publish until Tuesday, so email is how you'll find out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Offer of admission to University of Maryland at 7:15 am by email!!! My boyfriend and I found out we both got accepted at the same time! So happy! 🙂
 
Last edited: