**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**

Started by #kalel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So ridiculously excited right now. I would say you guys don't even understand how excited I am but I'm sure the people on here are about the only people that WOULD understand.

Interview #5

School: Columbia
Notification date: 10/22/14
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/26
GPA (science, overall) 3.66, 3.74
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/25/25/27/none
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn, UDM hates me. 9/16 here.

They had problems locating my check and photo, so maybe that's why.
I should mention though that my letters of rec were not submitted till the third week of September, so your file may move to the next stages quicker than my file did?
 
School: LECOM
Notification date: 10/23
Method of notification: E-mail (10:10 am)
Residency: Fl
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/29
Application complete: 10/10 (all my requirements were in for weeks, but I had to call to let them know :/)
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Snail mail rejection? They haven't said anything since I submitted my secondary so I'm guessing I'm up next.

I too would like to know this...since I also haven't heard anything lol BUTTTTTTTTT I checked my mail and no rejections! Another day survived... :prof:
 
I too would like to know this...since I also haven't heard anything lol BUTTTTTTTTT I checked my mail and no rejections! Another day survived... :prof:
Log onto the Midwestern Portal, I used to click application checklist and it would have all my materials with the check-mark. Today it says "unable to find information"

Can't be a good sign....
 
Log onto the Midwestern Portal, I used to click application checklist and it would have all my materials with the check-mark. Today it says "unable to find information"

Can't be a good sign....

Same thing happened to me! I emailed them to ask why I couldn't see my information anymore and they responded by saying "at this time we have received all necessary information.". Whats going on?
 
Just Got my first interview invitation! I'm very excited! One of my top choices 🙂
Has anyone already had an interview with Howard? How was the interview process?

School: Howard
Notification date: 10/23/2014
Method of notification: email
Residency: VA
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/29/2014
Application complete date: 09/23/2014
GPA (science, overall): 3.14; 3.20
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 20/ TS 20 / PAT 23 / R18
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So ridiculously excited right now. I would say you guys don't even understand how excited I am but I'm sure the people on here are about the only people that WOULD understand.

Interview #5

School: Columbia
Notification date: 10/22/14
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/26
GPA (science, overall) 3.66, 3.74
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/25/25/27/none
when is your interview? congratsssss! happy for you!
 
OK, guys
#0
School: unknown
Notification date: unknown
Method of notification: unknown
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/03/2014
Application complete date: unknown
GPA (science, overall): 3.68; 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 25/ TS 24 / PAT 22 / Reading22 / non
 
OK, guys
#0
School: unknown
Notification date: unknown
Method of notification: unknown
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/03/2014
Application complete date: unknown
GPA (science, overall): 3.68; 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 25/ TS 24 / PAT 22 / Reading22 / non
You got a 25 on the DAT, calm your a** down
 
School: LECOM
Notification date: 10/23
Method of notification: E-mail (10:10 am)
Residency: Fl
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/29
Application complete: 10/10 (all my requirements were in for weeks, but I had to call to let them know :/)
GPA (science, overall) 3.45, 3.51
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/19/20/ none.

Congrats! My mailout date is about the same time, can I what your status was before you got the interview or did it stay the same?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! My mailout date is about the same time, can I what your status was before you got the interview or did it stay the same?
Thank you! Lecom doesn't show up on the AADSAS portal. The lecom portal now displays that my "admission status" is that I've been invited for interview, I think it said that it was under review prior
 
School: UAB
Notification date: 10/21/14
Method of notification: Call in the morning
Residency: Alabama
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/29/14
Application complete date: 10/17/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.71, 3.80
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/22/20/None