~~#OFFICIAL "Interview Hiatus" 2008 PART 2#~~

Started by MDRus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One more baby...gimme another shot at an interview...preferably back home.
 
Finished in Dec. and still haven't heard anything from 9 schools!! I need good luck!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
THANKS for the last one lucky thread! 🙂 If you could send a little more my way...an interview or an acceptance...i will love you forever! :luck:
 
Please please throw an Einstein invite my way. I'm really crossing my fingers for this and I need luck on my side!:luck:
 
Dear lucky thread,
Please show me some mmm mmm good lovin. pretty please. with whipped cream and cherries on top? mmmm😉
 
Please please throw an Einstein invite my way. I'm really crossing my fingers for this and I need luck on my side!:luck:


I called last Friday and she told me that Einstein is sending out a new batch of interview invites, rejections (and maybe acceptances?) this week or next week.
 
😀What up Lucky thread? Please, if you don't mind, I'd very much like an NYMC interview invite this week! Show me some LOVE!
 
I've passed this thread a million times and just thought "interview hiatus... yep that's me." finally opened it today and discovered it's the "lucky" thread. I guess it wouldn't hurt say:

pretty please with a cherry on top. at least one more interview. i'll be so happy and so good, I promise. or an acceptance from the 1 interview I have had. please, make the pain stop.

love, pennnylane
 
(One last try)...Please lucky thread...Loyola, Rush, Tufts, etc?? Or an acceptance- you know where!!!!:luck::luck::luck:😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(One last try)...Please lucky thread...Loyola, Rush, Tufts, etc?? Or an acceptance- you know where!!!!:luck::luck::luck:😉

An interview at one of those three would be sweet!!! Please or NYMC or Drexel or Miami!!!

Or, I'd take an accceptance at my one interview!!!!
 
I'm still hoping for an interview from Tufts, Sinai, or Einstein. Haven't heard anything but bad news since November.
 
alright hiatus thread... i'm just begging for one more interview! i don't have a lot of schools left, but please throw me a bone! (just not drexel because i'm going to withdraw soon)

oh yeah, or you can give me a ucla acceptance! i'll withdraw everywhere with that!
 
Hey LUCKY THREAD!!!!!! Please please please get me an acceptance from my only interview this cycle in the East coast! I really want to attend medical school next year! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I'll be more than happy with the first tier priority waitlist also. Just give me a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! 🙂​
 
2 months ago I didn't have any interviews and I asked you lucky thread for just one, and I've gotten two since then!!!!! THANK YOU LUCK THREAD :luck: And g'luck to those of you still hoping for interviews!

UVABranch
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thank you thank you lucky thread! please bring good luck to everyone else in the application cycle!
 
Lucky Thread, You've been nice to me with regard to interviews.

Now, Please Please Please let me get a phone call tomorrow!
 
Here's hoping the lucky thread comes through for me, too. My one and only interview was in December, and I'm still waiting on 7 schools. One more chance would be great, but 7 wouldn't be so bad either. :luck:
 
Dear lucky thread,

Why did I not know you existed until now?!? If you have any more luck to give, please send some this way - interviews (but no more in state/in the south..heh), acceptances, high priority on waitlists...I'll take whatever you can give. THANKS!!!!!!
 
Ok Lucky Thread, I may have jumped the gun last week. Hopefully tomorrow will be different. So, Please please please lucky thread let me get a phone call tomorrow! Greatly appreciated!

-coolness
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im actually disappointed in myself for posting here... BUT I WANT MORE INTERVIEWS!!

comon lucky thead, u worked for class of 2012 spread the love!! :luck::luck:
 
Last edited:
I went about a month between October and November without any new invites until I got one (thank you Stony Brook!), but I would definitely like some more interviews. I'm grateful to have 4 but a new batch would be much appreciated 🙂
 
4 Interviews in September / 1st week in October. Nothing since then till last week I got one.

Still haven't heard anything from 15 schools.

Let's get some love.