~~#OFFICIAL "Interview Hiatus" 2008 PART 2#~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
One more baby...gimme another shot at an interview...preferably back home.

Members don't see this ad.

Come on NYMC!!

Finished in Dec. and still haven't heard anything from 9 schools!! I need good luck!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
THANKS for the last one lucky thread! :) If you could send a little more my way...an interview or an acceptance...i will love you forever! :luck:

All I've had is bad luck for months. PLEASE lucky thread!

Please please throw an Einstein invite my way. I'm really crossing my fingers for this and I need luck on my side!:luck:

Dear lucky thread,
Please show me some mmm mmm good lovin. pretty please. with whipped cream and cherries on top? mmmm;)

Please please throw an Einstein invite my way. I'm really crossing my fingers for this and I need luck on my side!:luck:

I called last Friday and she told me that Einstein is sending out a new batch of interview invites, rejections (and maybe acceptances?) this week or next week.

:DWhat up Lucky thread? Please, if you don't mind, I'd very much like an NYMC interview invite this week! Show me some LOVE!

I've passed this thread a million times and just thought "interview hiatus... yep that's me." finally opened it today and discovered it's the "lucky" thread. I guess it wouldn't hurt say:

pretty please with a cherry on top. at least one more interview. i'll be so happy and so good, I promise. or an acceptance from the 1 interview I have had. please, make the pain stop.

love, pennnylane

I could really use an interview in the Sunshine state!

Members don't see this ad :)
(One last try)...Please lucky thread...Loyola, Rush, Tufts, etc?? Or an acceptance- you know where!!!!:luck::luck::luck:;)

I could really use an interview in the Sunshine state!

This thread has been amazing for me...works EVERY TIME. Okay, now let me give it another shot and be more specific...how about my alma mater?...

might as well try...i would love to have one more interview...please

doesn't hurt to try...

for the love of puppies, please please please work!

Can I please get one from Temple or RFU, pretty please?

(One last try)...Please lucky thread...Loyola, Rush, Tufts, etc?? Or an acceptance- you know where!!!!:luck::luck::luck:;)

An interview at one of those three would be sweet!!! Please or NYMC or Drexel or Miami!!!

Or, I'd take an accceptance at my one interview!!!!

I'm still hoping for an interview from Tufts, Sinai, or Einstein. Haven't heard anything but bad news since November.

alright hiatus thread... i'm just begging for one more interview! i don't have a lot of schools left, but please throw me a bone! (just not drexel because i'm going to withdraw soon)

oh yeah, or you can give me a ucla acceptance! i'll withdraw everywhere with that!

please give a good phone call tomorrow lucky thread!

Dear sweet thread, please please please turn my two latest interviews into acceptances and throw me another interview at Einstein, Sinai, or Tufts! I don't want to seem greedy but having options is golden. At the very least, work a miracle and give me Einstein. Love ! http://img.studentdoctor.net/images/smilies/cloversmile.gif

Hey LUCKY THREAD!!!!!! Please please please get me an acceptance from my only interview this cycle in the East coast! I really want to attend medical school next year! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I'll be more than happy with the first tier priority waitlist also. Just give me a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! :)

:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck: Medical school class of 2012!!!!!! please!!!!!!

2 months ago I didn't have any interviews and I asked you lucky thread for just one, and I've gotten two since then!!!!! THANK YOU LUCK THREAD :luck: And g'luck to those of you still hoping for interviews!

UVABranch

Please just take me off some waitlists and give me some acceptances...:luck::luck::luck:

Phone call today please lucky thread please!

thank you thank you lucky thread! please bring good luck to everyone else in the application cycle!

Lucky Thread, You've been nice to me with regard to interviews.

Now, Please Please Please let me get a phone call tomorrow!

Here's hoping the lucky thread comes through for me, too. My one and only interview was in December, and I'm still waiting on 7 schools. One more chance would be great, but 7 wouldn't be so bad either. :luck:

Dear lucky thread,

Why did I not know you existed until now?!? If you have any more luck to give, please send some this way - interviews (but no more in state/in the south..heh), acceptances, high priority on waitlists...I'll take whatever you can give. THANKS!!!!!!

Why not, got nothing to lose...

a little more than that, please?! though i am grateful :)

Ok Lucky Thread, I may have jumped the gun last week. Hopefully tomorrow will be different. So, Please please please lucky thread let me get a phone call tomorrow! Greatly appreciated!

-coolness

Please. For my husband who deserves it so much!

:luck:

hey lets go lucky thread!

shower me with interviews pleeeeaaaaase!

im actually disappointed in myself for posting here... BUT I WANT MORE INTERVIEWS!!

comon lucky thead, u worked for class of 2012 spread the love!! :luck::luck:

Last edited:
I went about a month between October and November without any new invites until I got one (thank you Stony Brook!), but I would definitely like some more interviews. I'm grateful to have 4 but a new batch would be much appreciated :)

4 Interviews in September / 1st week in October. Nothing since then till last week I got one.

Still haven't heard anything from 15 schools.

Let's get some love.