-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
~~#OFFICIAL "Interview Hiatus" 2008 PART 2#~~
Started by MDRus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
THANKS for the last one lucky thread! 🙂 If you could send a little more my way...an interview or an acceptance...i will love you forever! 

All I've had is bad luck for months. PLEASE lucky thread!
Please please throw an Einstein invite my way. I'm really crossing my fingers for this and I need luck on my side!![]()
I called last Friday and she told me that Einstein is sending out a new batch of interview invites, rejections (and maybe acceptances?) this week or next week.
c'monnnnnnn temple .. c'monnnnnnnn Jefferson .. luckyyyyyyyy temple .. lluckyyyyyyyyyyy jefferson
LUCKY THREAD! temple invite!
c'monnnnnnnnnnnnn Jefferson!!!
I've passed this thread a million times and just thought "interview hiatus... yep that's me." finally opened it today and discovered it's the "lucky" thread. I guess it wouldn't hurt say:
pretty please with a cherry on top. at least one more interview. i'll be so happy and so good, I promise. or an acceptance from the 1 interview I have had. please, make the pain stop.
love, pennnylane
pretty please with a cherry on top. at least one more interview. i'll be so happy and so good, I promise. or an acceptance from the 1 interview I have had. please, make the pain stop.
love, pennnylane
(One last try)...Please lucky thread...Loyola, Rush, Tufts, etc?? Or an acceptance- you know where!!!!

😉


😉I could really use an interview in the Sunshine state!
This thread has been amazing for me...works EVERY TIME. Okay, now let me give it another shot and be more specific...how about my alma mater?...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I please get one from Temple or RFU, pretty please?
(One last try)...Please lucky thread...Loyola, Rush, Tufts, etc?? Or an acceptance- you know where!!!!😉
An interview at one of those three would be sweet!!! Please or NYMC or Drexel or Miami!!!
Or, I'd take an accceptance at my one interview!!!!
I'm still hoping for an interview from Tufts, Sinai, or Einstein. Haven't heard anything but bad news since November.
alright hiatus thread... i'm just begging for one more interview! i don't have a lot of schools left, but please throw me a bone! (just not drexel because i'm going to withdraw soon)
oh yeah, or you can give me a ucla acceptance! i'll withdraw everywhere with that!
oh yeah, or you can give me a ucla acceptance! i'll withdraw everywhere with that!
S
stanleycup
Dear sweet thread, please please please turn my two latest interviews into acceptances and throw me another interview at Einstein, Sinai, or Tufts! I don't want to seem greedy but having options is golden. At the very least, work a miracle and give me Einstein. Love ! http://img.studentdoctor.net/images/smilies/cloversmile.gif
Hey LUCKY THREAD!!!!!! Please please please get me an acceptance from my only interview this cycle in the East coast! I really want to attend medical school next year! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I'll be more than happy with the first tier priority waitlist also. Just give me a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lucky Thread, You've been nice to me with regard to interviews.
Now, Please Please Please let me get a phone call tomorrow!
Now, Please Please Please let me get a phone call tomorrow!
Here's hoping the lucky thread comes through for me, too. My one and only interview was in December, and I'm still waiting on 7 schools. One more chance would be great, but 7 wouldn't be so bad either. 

Dear lucky thread,
Why did I not know you existed until now?!? If you have any more luck to give, please send some this way - interviews (but no more in state/in the south..heh), acceptances, high priority on waitlists...I'll take whatever you can give. THANKS!!!!!!
Why did I not know you existed until now?!? If you have any more luck to give, please send some this way - interviews (but no more in state/in the south..heh), acceptances, high priority on waitlists...I'll take whatever you can give. THANKS!!!!!!
Ok Lucky Thread, I may have jumped the gun last week. Hopefully tomorrow will be different. So, Please please please lucky thread let me get a phone call tomorrow! Greatly appreciated!
-coolness
-coolness
Last edited:
hey lets go lucky thread!
shower me with interviews pleeeeaaaaase!
shower me with interviews pleeeeaaaaase!
Maybe this thread is luckier than the last one? Well...if it is, I want interviews! Anything would be nice...I'm not picky.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4 Interviews in September / 1st week in October. Nothing since then till last week I got one.
Still haven't heard anything from 15 schools.
Let's get some love.
Still haven't heard anything from 15 schools.
Let's get some love.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 87
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 782