~~#OFFICIAL "Interview Hiatus" 2008 PART 2#~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not really on hiatus, as I got my first 2 interview invites last week, but I'm an eleventh hour applicant and I could really really use a few more. It's sad that so many future doctors have been reduced to begging a thread for luck.
That being said, if I get a couple of invites next week I will post on you, oh lucky thread, as oft' as I check my email!...You know you really are a good looking thread. And funny. Any applicant would feel lucky to post on you. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

okay, so im not really superstitious.. but with just one interview invite and that too for february i could definately use some luck... lucky thread please work your charms!!!

another week and still no invite...
come on lucky thread..
please give me an interview from either of those two special schools
K THANKS

Members don't see this ad :)
All right lucky thread, let's see some love. I'd love Loyola but I'll take whatcha got.

:luck::luck::luck:It has been soooooooooooooo long!! Almost 3 months since my last invite!! ahhh can i get some in state love or Loyola or anywhere else!! :luck::luck::luck:

The lucky thread worked! Weirdest experience, I woke up in the best, most optimistic mood this morning and opened my inbox to find a GWU interview. It's my first invite in three months! Big thanks to the lucky thread and best of luck to everyone here.
P.S. Not to push my luck, but eh...gimme a chance at AECOM please!:luck::luck:

I got the interview invite i was waiting for two days after posting...thank you lucky thread!

So, I'm not much for superstition but what the heck. Lucky Thread.... I would Love an interview or two! Work your magic. PLEASE!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease... an invite for blargh!!!

lucky thready, can you please provide some more interviews.

Lucky thread,

Please Please send me interviews! From those three special schools especially. Last time you gave me an update, could you make that an interview this time please? Thank You Lucky Thread!

Members don't see this ad :)
My last interview was mid-November. So it's been a .. 9-10 week hiatus for me.

Come on lucky thread...

oh lucky interview thread it has been far too long since my last invite. please show me some cali love and I in turn will love you back. this is just sad.

Last week for Baylor..c'mon.. I hope they read my letter..it was full of gumption.

lucky thread i come to pay you homage!:bow:

oh lucky thread... show me some interview love!

Does this thread work? I still have 15 open applications...I'd appreciate another interview...:D

Oh thee magical thread...grant AKu another interview...pretty please, with a cherry on top??? :rolleyes:

Oh please lucky thread, give my husband interviews where I have been accepted. Please let us get in together. :luck::luck::luck:

That was fast...posted in this thread a few days ago. Got an invite to UIC. :)

Now about those other 14 applications that I'm still waiting on... :D

Nice thread.

What is this I hear about a lucky thread?

We've got a couple weeks left. Hopefully the luck hasn't been used up. :)

Please an interview invire for me toooo! :luck:

Ohio is for Lovers...I wish that is true...please send me an interview invite from either OSU or University of Cincinnati! :luck::luck::luck:

Maybe this thread will be lucky for me.

Thanks for coming through with the Penn St. interview last week thread. Now how about some in-state love...maybe not too far north and not too far south? Right in the middle?...

10 schools. No replies (no yes or no). Booo :(

oh lucky thread.....how about a couple more invites........please?

:luck::luck::luck::luck:

Okay, this thread has come through for me twice in less than ten days. Smile on me again thread...how about it?

Hey! Cmon Lucky thread! You haven't worked yet, but im not loosing Hope. Send a few invites my way! pLEAse:cool:

i hope this thread will give me luck!

Lucky thread, I love you. Twice I've begged shamelessly for interviews and twice you've indulged me. I really do appreciate all the luck I've been blessed with, so please forgive my further begging. I'm still crossing my fingers for AECOM and Tufts. Love you regardless!:luck::luck::love:

Please bring me some luck...I really really need it :)

c'monnnnnnn temple .. c'monnnnnnnn Jefferson .. luckyyyyyyyy temple .. lluckyyyyyyyyyyy jefferson

i'm getting desperate...
please please please please please please please please please !

please lucky thread, please send me some invites to rush, mcw, slu, and jefferson!

Oh lucky thread, please work for me once (or twice) more!!!:luck::luck::hardy::hardy:
I'm thinking...LOYOLA, Tufts, Rush, Jeff...etc etc!!:bow:
I will love you forever...:love:!!!!!

Yeah, especially Loyola. They have been silent for ages.

this thread isn't listening to me. i think we're given a 2 interview maximum allowance. :(

this thread isn't listening to me. i think we're given a 2 interview maximum allowance. :(

I still haven't gotten them... please lucky thread... please please please let me get an interview invite, I have literally been waiting for months and months!

I hear CMS might be sending another batch of interview invites soon... *crosses fingers* :luck:

Hi, can I interview at Irvine and Loyola please? and Emory would be nice. Is it even possible to interview at Columbia and Cornell anymore? Thanks

Mine all really came at once. I had an early invite from SIU, but I got an invite from SLU, U of I, and JHU all in one week. It was an exciting week, but it was also two or so months ago... ugh... just bored and waiting for a decision from JHU :crosses fingers: Kinda anticlimactic thus far, but really thankful that I got in!

lucky thread, please show me some love from CA!

alright thread.. give me ONE interview before this whole process is over kk? you have worked for everyone else !!