Official Interview Invite Thread 2014-2015 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBoneDoctah

Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. Click "quote" on the most recent post.
2. Add your USERNAME, SCHOOL, DATE COMPLETE, DATE INTERVIEW OFFERED, DATE OF SCHEDULED INTERVIEW, MCAT, cGPA, sGPA, under the appropriate school.
2a. Submit your information under the appropriate school EACH time you get a new invite so we can have a rolling thread (new post every time someone gets an invite).
3. Delete the QUOTE and the brackets surrounding it.
4. ***Highlight your addition in red and remove the highlight from the previous addition.
5. Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Maybe include in instruction to make the list in alphabetical order ? Unless you are think of doing it by interview invite day.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone with a SOMA invite can shoot me a message if they want a general overview of what the interview day is like. I can't answer specific questions, however. Good luck, everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Any way we can add in a section about MCAT/cGPA/sGPA to each entry?

Members don't see this ad :)
Steps to adding your name and interview invites to the list:

2. Add your |username|MCAT|cGPA|sGPA|school|date interview offered|date of interview| to the end of the post.
2a. Submit your information to the last line of the post EACH time you get a new invite so we can have a rolling thread (new post every time someone gets an invite).
4. Post
-------------------------------------------------

SynapticDoctah | MCAT 31 | cGPA 3.39| sGPA 3.33 | LECOM-Seton Hill | July 2 | September 16
smcchick |MCAT 27|cGPA 3.2|sGPA 3.2|LECOM-Erie|July 10|September 5

2. Add your |username|MCAT|cGPA|sGPA|school|date interview offered|date of interview| to the end of the post.
2a. Submit your information to the last line of the post EACH time you get a new invite so we can have a rolling thread (new post every time someone gets an invite).
4. Post

SynapticDoctah | MCAT 31 | cGPA 3.39| sGPA 3.33 | LECOM-Seton Hill | July 2 | September 16
SynapticDoctah | MCAT 31 | cGPA 3.39| sGPA 3.33 | LECOM-Bradenton | July 17 | August 11

I would probably get some invites in my committee got a move on with that letter. It is driving me bananas that everything else is set to go...

Reactions: 2 users
SynapticDoctah - Were you given multiple options for interview days or did they say "Your interview is on ___ at ___ pm?"

If the former, what dates specifically - like spread across months or weeks?

SynapticDoctah - Were you given multiple options for interview days or did they say "Your interview is on ___ at ___ pm?"

If the former, what dates specifically - like spread across months or weeks?

They gave me a specific date and time. For the Seton Hill interview, I emailed them and rescheduled for a later date. However, I think I may keep the early August interview for Bradenton.

They gave me a specific date and time. For the Seton Hill interview, I emailed them and rescheduled for a later date. However, I think I may keep the early August interview for Bradenton.
That is a very early interview! Congratulations. Best of luck to you.

Yeah, they are super early. I am sending in KCUMB secondary tomorrow. Would LOVE to go there!

@keels99 Where did you get accepted?
SOMA. I interviewed back in April then decided to defer my acceptance since I was on the "pending open seat" list.

Yeah, I am from California so I love the weather in Arizona (similar to here). I applied to SOMA and University of Arizona (both Tucson and Phoenix campuses). I would LOVE to go to U of A.
U of A is a beautiful campus, I was walking around it while I was in Phoenix for my brother's graduation.

Thought I'd bump thisss..

I still got nothin. Send in 9/10 secondaries so far. Rowan and PCOM seem to be slow to the punch this year. Otherwise hows everyone else faring? So far is it just the LECOMs? Last year CUSOM started in August if I am not mistaken.

4. Post

SynapticDoctah | MCAT 31 | cGPA 3.39| sGPA 3.33 | LECOM-Bradenton | July 17 | August 11
ananasmed | MCAT 27 | cGPA 3.84 | sGPA 3.8 | DMU | July 22 | September 4
ananasmed | MCAT 27 | cGPA 3.84 | sGPA 3.8 | KCUMB | July 23 | September 15

I still got nothin. Send in 9/10 secondaries so far. Rowan and PCOM seem to be slow to the punch this year. Otherwise hows everyone else faring? So far is it just the LECOMs? Last year CUSOM started in August if I am not mistaken.

Spoke to CUSOM on the phone last week and she said they should start in August again this year, but haven't started invites yet. Sounded like they might be a little backed up!

I added an extra stat to the post. Everyone post when they were COMPLETE at the schools that you received interviews from. Also, check the change in how we are reporting!

Last edited:

2. Add your username: SCHOOL| DATE COMPLETE |DATE INTERVIEW OFFERED|DATE OF SCHEDULED INTERVIEW | MCAT, cGPA, sGPA | to the end of the post.
4. Post

SynapticDoctah: LECOM-Seton Hill |June 27| July 2 | September 16 | 31, 3.39, 3.33
smcchick: LECOM-Erie | July 10 | September 5 | 27, 3.2, 3.2
SynapticDoctah: LECOM-Bradenton | June 27 | July 17 | August 11| 31, 3.39, 3.33
ananasmed: DMU | July 22 | September 4 | 27, 3.84, 3.80
ananasmed: KCUMB | July 23 | September 15 |27, 3.84, 3.80

Last edited:

2. Add your username: SCHOOL| DATE COMPLETE |DATE INTERVIEW OFFERED|DATE OF SCHEDULED INTERVIEW | MCAT, cGPA, sGPA | to the end of the post.
4. Post

SynapticDoctah: LECOM-Seton Hill |June 27| July 2 | September 16 | 31, 3.39, 3.33
ananasmed: DMU | July 15 | July 22 | September 4 | 27, 3.84, 3.80
ananasmed: KCUMB | July 10 | July 23 | September 15 |27, 3.84, 3.80

@SynapticDoctah @Awesome Sauceome they are two of my top picks as well... I actually teared up when I got the email from DMU hahah. I really wasn't even sure I'd get ANY interviews, let alone two to schools at the top of my list! I'm wishing you both luck that you should hear back soon!

4. Post

ananasmed: DMU | July 22 | September 4 | 27, 3.84, 3.80
ananasmed: KCUMB | July 23 | September 15 |27, 3.84, 3.80
SandyCheecks: LECOM - Erie | June 30th | July 1st | July 18th | 30, 3.40 ,3.35

did you flip y
@SynapticDoctah @Awesome Sauceome they are two of my top picks as well... I actually teared up when I got the email from DMU hahah. I really wasn't even sure I'd get ANY interviews, let alone two to schools at the top of my list! I'm wishing you both luck that you should hear back soon!
our secondary back to them super fast? I got it on the 2nd and I sent it back on the 9th. Thats about the average time it has been taking me haha...

did you flip y

our secondary back to them super fast? I got it on the 2nd and I sent it back on the 9th. Thats about the average time it has been taking me haha...

Not super fast.. I just checked, I received it July 2nd and sent it back on the 11th. Slower than you! I've been taking about ~a week on each of mine too, save for ones where I've basically already written all of the essays and just need to do minor tweaking.

4. Post

ananasmed: DMU | July 15 | July 22 | September 4 | 27, 3.84, 3.80
ananasmed: KCUMB | July 10 | July 23 | September 15 |27, 3.84, 3.80
SandyCheecks: LECOM - Erie | June 30th | July 1st | July 18th | 30, 3.40, 3.35

Not super fast.. I just checked, I received it July 2nd and sent it back on the 11th. Slower than you! I've been taking about ~a week on each of mine too, save for ones where I've basically already written all of the essays and just need to do minor tweaking.
lame sauce.... no love for Awesome saucy :(