Official Interview Invites C/O 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/7, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (email, I:2/17)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD)
 
Last edited:
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/7, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (email, I:2/17)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD)
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/7, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (email, I:2/17)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/7, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (email, I:2/17)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Adding my name to the list. I meant to do this as sort of my intro to SDN last week, but forgot!

Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/7, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (email, I:2/17)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/7, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (email, I:2/17)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Yah but...MMI. *bum bum bummmm*

Be sure to let us know how that goes, because I'm insanely curious how this new interview system is going to pan out.

I'm just hoping that it won't be too bad BECAUSE of the fact that it is the first year. No one knows what to expect (including the interviewers!), so I think that might even the playing field for everyone. :xf:

But yes, I still feel like :scared::scared::scared:
 
so excited! Jumped around my house for 15 minutes!

Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/7, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (email, I:2/17)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
😀 It's really early this year, but I don't care!!! :-D

Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (email, I:2/17)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD

For all other Kansas "viable applicants", I was one too, and now I have an interview!!!!!! It's definitely possible!!! :soexcited:
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 2/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD

Congrats RaiderTXgirl! I'm another one of those viable candidates so it's good to know there is hope. 🙂
 
Last edited:
Got an interview w/ Mississippi State! My first interview!!! Wish me luck on Feb. 15!

Congrats everyone else for all the great news!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD

AHHHHHHH! I was so excited when I got the email, I am still screaming!! My dog starting bring me bones 🙂 I was certain I was rejected since I hadn't heard anything and then... AHHH 🙂 I am so excited!!!
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/11)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Last edited:
Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10)

Congrats Niteangel! I was just stalking the board to see if Penn sent out invites today. 🙂 Good luck with your interview! I'll keep :xf: as I continue with the waiting game.
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS),CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: TBD)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: TBD)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), ninjacat(12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD

Anyone heard anything from LSU, Prince Edward Island, or the second round of Tufts interviews?


user_offline.gif
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: TBD)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29), favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3, I: 12/14), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10), favhrnstr (OOS, email 12/22, I: 1/28)

What are the chances that I'd get interviews at two schools for the same date? VMRCVM is unwilling to change, so I hope Penn will swap dates for me!

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), ninjacat(12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 


What are the chances that I'd get interviews at two schools for the same date? VMRCVM is unwilling to change, so I hope Penn will swap dates for me!

If neither school will budge, raise hell and demand it. I find life is sometimes just a series of battles to get what I need/deserve. Don't back down!
 
If neither school will budge, raise hell and demand it. I find life is sometimes just a series of battles to get what I need/deserve. Don't back down!

I second this!

I can't imagine how I would choose between the two! I would always wonder about the other school that I turned down.

I'm surprised that VMRCVM is unwilling to change dates. I thought that most schools were pretty understanding about the fact that other interviews may conflict (maybe because this is my first year to get more than one interview, and they don't conflict, so I have no experience with that 🙂). Is this lack of flexibility a common problem when interview dates conflict??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: TBD)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), annemal22 (email 12/17, I:2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29), favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3, I: 12/14), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10), favhrnstr (OOS, email 12/22, I: 1/28)


Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), ninjacat(12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Congrats Niteangel! I was just stalking the board to see if Penn sent out invites today. 🙂 Good luck with your interview! I'll keep :xf: as I continue with the waiting game.

Thanks Kaydubs! I got my interview way earlier than expected so anything is still possible this cycle! Just remain positive🙂
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: TBD), farmgirl12 (OOS, email 12/27/10, I: 1/22 or 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University:
Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), annemal22 (email 12/17, I:2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29), favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3, I: 12/14), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10), favhrnstr (OOS, email 12/22, I: 1/28)


Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London)
: Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), ninjacat(12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD

My first interview invite! I'm so excited! Iowa is one of my top two choices 😀
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: 1/22/11), farmgirl12 (OOS, email 12/27/10, I: 1/22 or 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University:
Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), annemal22 (email 12/17, I:2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29), favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3, I: 12/14), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10), favhrnstr (OOS, email 12/22, I: 1/28)


Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London)
: Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), ninjacat(12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Just got my interview invite on December 17th! I'm an Idaho resident, so I'd get in-state at WSU. They hold those interviews a lot sooner than the out of state interviews. Good luck to everyone in this nerve-wracking process!
 
OHHHHHH MMYYY GOLLLYYYYY GOSHKINS!!!!!!!! I'm so excited and so scared and so happy and so honored and so so so so AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!

Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: 1/22/11), farmgirl12 (OOS, email 12/27/10, I: 1/22 or 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), annemal22 (email 12/17, I:2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29), favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3, I: 12/14), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10), favhrnstr (OOS, email 12/22, I: 1/28)


Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), ninjacat(12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25), heylodeb (OOS, email 12/27; snail mail postdated 12/22, I: 2/11)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD
 
Last edited:
I think Virginia is one of the few (if not the only one) that is completely unwilling to even consider changing dates. I recall other schools having a bit more flexibility.

this is true. last year vmrcvm would not change dates for anything. I posted this in penn's thread but they are very friendly and willing to change your date ONCE. so make sure you change it to something that you will be able to attend!
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: 1/22/11), farmgirl12 (OOS, email 12/27/10, I: 1/22 or 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), annemal22 (email 12/17, I:2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29), favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3, I: 12/14), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10), favhrnstr (OOS, email 12/22, I: 1/28)


Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), ninjacat(12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25), heylodeb (OOS, email 12/27; snail mail postdated 12/22, I: 2/11), LivestockDoc (OOS, email 12/28)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD

I'm gaining on you, Gone2Dogs! 😛
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview), FleurNoire (OOS, Snail Mail 12/27, I 2/9)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29
 
I got lost - and after 2 years of waiting AND getting an interview from my top school, I'm going to be picky! 😀

Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview), heylodeb (OOS, email 12/27; snail mail postdated 12/22, I: 2/11), LivestockDoc (OOS, email 12/28), FleurNoire (OOS, Snail Mail 12/27, I 2/9)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29
 
heylodeb: I just noticed the same thing (I suddenly wasn't anywhere, and some schools were missing completely), and I think I figured out where it went wrong. I hope I fixed it here and that everyone's included!

Auburn:
kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: 1/22/11), farmgirl12 (OOS, email 12/27/10, I: 1/22 or 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), annemal22 (email 12/17, I:2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29), favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3, I: 12/14), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10), favhrnstr (OOS, email 12/22, I: 1/28)


Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), ninjacat(12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25), heylodeb (OOS, email 12/27; snail mail postdated 12/22, I: 2/11), LivestockDoc (OOS, email 12/28), FleurNoire (OOS, Snail Mail 12/27, I 2/9)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
👍
heylodeb: I just noticed the same thing (I suddenly wasn't anywhere, and some schools were missing completely), and I think I figured out where it went wrong. I hope I fixed it here and that everyone's included!


👍
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: 1/22/11), farmgirl12 (OOS, email 12/27/10, I: 1/22 or 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), annemal22 (email 12/17, I:2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29), favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3, I: 12/14), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10), favhrnstr (OOS, email 12/22, I: 1/28)


Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), ninjacat(12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25), heylodeb (OOS, email 12/27; snail mail postdated 12/22, I: 2/11), LivestockDoc (OOS, email 12/28), FleurNoire (OOS, Snail Mail 12/27, I 2/9), futurevet3000 (OOS, email 12/28)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD)

sooo exciting, but sooo far away for an interview... ah nuts, there goes my christmas bonus.
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31),kem9987221 (email 12/18,I: 2/9), Tryptophanatic (email: 12/18; I: 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), drforwhiskers (OOS, email 12/22/2010, I 1/9, 1/22, 1/23), Sunnyshine (OOS, email: 12/22/2010, I: TBD), Horsingaround31 (OOS, email 12/22/10, I: 1/22/11), farmgirl12 (OOS, email 12/27/10, I: 1/22 or 1/23)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), BuggerDoodle (email 11/16, I: 1/9, OOS), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/21, I:1/9, OOS)

Mississippi State University: Sunnyshine (OOS email 12/17/2010 I: 2/16) animals2x2 (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/15), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/17 I: 2/16), sabriel777 (OOS email 12/17), Chinola (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), PendantWorld (OOS, email 12/17: 2/14), pdJY (OOS email 12/17 I: 2/14), AliBeth87 (OOS, email 12/17, I: 2/16), hkt8646 (OOS, e-mail 12/17, I 2/16), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), Runningonfaith (email 12/17, I: 1/31, OOS-contract), DVMDream (email 12/17, I: 2/14, OOS), ceg0002 (email 12/17, I: 2/15), vdrandal (email 12/17 OOS I: 2/16), nothing (email 12/17 OOS I:2/15), Qwerty85 (email 12/17, OOS, I: 2/16), BuggerDoodle (email 12/17, I: 2/2, OOS), LovingLife10 (email 12/17, I:2/16, OOS), ARC99 (email: 12/17, I: 2/15, OOS), annemal22 (email 12/17, I:2/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29), favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3, I: 12/14), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS), Caromax (email 12/15, I: TBA,OOS), Shadow23 (email 12/15, OOS, I: 1/7), niteangel (email 12/22/10, IS, I:1/28/10), favhrnstr (OOS, email 12/22, I: 1/28)


Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28), gsi924(email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28), chatter07 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/21), Boilercowgrl (email 12/17, IS, interview: 1/21), pdJY (OOS email 12/17), Horsingaround31 (email 12/17, I 1/28, OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 12/17, I: 1/28, OOS), Tator17 (email 12/17, I 1/29, IS), tonkamoo (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28), nothing (OOS email 12/17 I:1/28)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; accepted), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3) , tonkamoo (email 11/17, I: 2/4)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12), Qwerty85 (email 11/20)

Texas A&M University: atx00 (email 12/20, interview 1/14), RaiderTXgirl (email 12/20, interview 1/14)su_grad2007 (email 12/20; interview 1/15)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

VMRCVM: favhrnstr (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), Roscoe8121 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28), tigerlily726 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/29), BClove21 (IS, email 12/21, interview 1/28) welelu (IS email 12/21, interview 1/28), AliBeth87 (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), betweenusgurls (IS, email 12/21, I: 1/28), ninjacat(12/21, interview 1/28)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview) broncogal12 (email 12/17, 1/28), tonkamoo (IS, email 12/17, I: 1/25), heylodeb (OOS, email 12/27; snail mail postdated 12/22, I: 2/11), LivestockDoc (OOS, email 12/28), FleurNoire (OOS, Snail Mail 12/27, I 2/9), futurevet3000 (OOS, email 12/28), idahoequestrian (Idaho Resident, so IS; email 12/17; still waiting on snail mail, but I: 1/27 or 1/28).

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12) HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29) Savethewhales (email 12/17, Interview TBD)