*** Official Jefferson University Class of 2019***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1.For apartment style like Orlowbit, If I don't stay during the summer do I need to pay for my rental like the regular apartment?
2.Btw, is that true that pharmacy student can't qualify to get student federal pell grant?
3. Besides the student plus loan and staff loan, is there any other loan that best help? Or these 2 loans are enough to cover for the Tution and expenses?
Thanks all.

Members don't see this ad.

For on campus random housing, is there a matching program to fill out for compatibility?
I don't know of such a program, but I don't really know.
I believe the housing office sends you a document to fill so they can try to have the most compatible roommate. But I don't know of a matching program.

1.For apartment style like Orlowbit, If I don't stay during the summer do I need to pay for my rental like the regular apartment?
2.Btw, is that true that pharmacy student can't qualify to get student federal pell grant?
3. Besides the student plus loan and staff loan, is there any other loan that best help? Or these 2 loans are enough to cover for the Tution and expenses?
Thanks all.

1. I'm not sure but I think so. You should probably ask someone who lives there that because I'm not exactly sure.

2. I'm pretty sure we can get the pell grant but I'd call financial aid they're nice

3. those loans should be enough without including room and board. For just tuition it's enough. Plus there is a jefferson loan offered that is 5500

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
can you tell me what our schedule of classes would be like for the first year? I have children that would be in daycare and just curious .

Last edited:
can you tell me what our schedule of classes would be like for the first year? I have children that would be in daycare and just curious .
I posted the schedule on the Jefferson class of 2019 wall on FB. Join the group and you will find it. :)

hey guys, I will be attending JSP this fall and now im thinking about staying there. The housing plan seems really expensive even for a studio. so are there any nearby studios/apartments anyone can recommend?

hey guys, I will be attending JSP this fall and now im thinking about staying there. The housing plan seems really expensive even for a studio. so are there any nearby studios/apartments anyone can recommend?

We're all in the same boat, just have to search online and see what's out there

Go to Craigslist you will find some range from 600-800 for 1-2bedrooms.
Also the robins is pretty good deal too.

Does anyone know what the chances are once you get waitlisted?

Someone may decide to go some where, and a spot may open up. I know a few ppl who put a deposit for other schools too and are still deciding on jefferson due to the price. You have a good chance, did they rank you?

Someone may decide to go some where, and a spot may open up. I know a few ppl who put a deposit for other schools too and are still deciding on jefferson due to the price. You have a good chance, did they rank you?

No they didn't give any rankings