Official July 11th score release countdown thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
my link didn't disappear. took test on june 27th. think i got a shot of getting score?

I think if you were June 27th, you probably have to wait one more week until July 18 unfortunately.

No one really knows. But it seems like for the majority of testtakers after June 22/23 the permit link is still there, whereas it has disappeared for earlier test dates.

For what it's worth, I took it on 6/22 and my link is gone. We'll see if that really means I'm getting my score or not, I guess.

Took my exam on June 1th.Too nervous to sleep tonight. At least I can see I'm not alone here.
My goal was 260.But I feel I didn't take the actual exam as good as the NBMEs.I got 259,254.257 on NBME 11 ,12 ,13.:scared::scared::scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
My "check exam status" page now says this:

A large number of score reports will be released on Wednesday, July 11. Examinees may experience some delays in accessing their score reports on this date. If you encounter a delay or an error message, please close the window and try again later that day or night.

i took it the week before you, anyone else seeing the the score report date box empty?

I'm pretty sure it stays empty until the score is actually released. We'll all get it tomorrow. (Well, it looks like at least anybody who took it June 22ish or earlier.)

whats everyone doing to pass the time?

I am going crazy thinking of my score, sometimes i think i passed with a crazy score, other times I think I failed...ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on call tonight :( bright side is that if it's a busy night the time will go by faster!

I've been so good about not worrying about this, but the fact that it's tomorrow makes me want to throw up. This sorta kinda makes me wish I was in 3rd year now so that I'd be really busy and not think about it. But then I remember that all the other days of the year, I'd much rather be in the lab being chill than stressing in the hospital.

My "check exam status" page now says this:

A large number of score reports will be released on Wednesday, July 11. Examinees may experience some delays in accessing their score reports on this date. If you encounter a delay or an error message, please close the window and try again later that day or night.

Hey I took my exam on June 28th and also received this message? Did everyone get this message or just those who get their scores tomorrow??

It's all right just im just killing time since I'm on call tonite. But I figured they would make us wait at least 3 wks lol

Took it on June 22 and my permit link is gone. Delivering a baby today was a great distraction, but I'm not sure I'll be able to focus tomorrow while seeing patients (unless I luck out and catch some more babies). I'll probably struggle even more during our afternoon weekly lectures... I told myself I wouldn't look up tough questions after I took the actual test, but I only lasted about 24 hours before I started doing that. Hopefully I have the will power to hold off checking my score for half a day until I get home. I don't want to get emotional on the wards either way haha. And if the permit link disappearing doesn't actually mean anything and I don't get my score tomorrow, I'm gonna freak out waiting another week when 99% of my buddies know their score already (and I'm coming for you people that lied to me! haha).

I am going to check mine asap so I know how hard I need to work... :p If I do really good, then I will continue to bust my *****, if I bomb it... then hello family med :laugh: and good bye killing myself to try to score better than everyone else when it gets me no where!

Obviously I hope I do well... I like working hard. Just hope it pays off or I am going to be shattered :xf:.

I've been on community family med for two weeks now, and the Dr. gave me and the other m3 tomorrow off to relax and get our scores :D

I've been on community family med for two weeks now, and the Dr. gave me and the other m3 tomorrow off to relax and get our scores :D

You can just go die.

JK of course. At least I'm on outpatient this month so it's chill enough to check during work.

The message there does change the morning that you will be getting your score report. Also, the email that comes is about 3 hours AFTER you can check your score report yourself. So, do yourself a favor and log in around 9am and see if your score report is downloadable. You'll be able to get a .pdf file and it'll be your score!

The message there does change the morning that you will be getting your score report. Also, the email that comes is about 3 hours AFTER you can check your score report yourself. So, do yourself a favor and log in around 9am and see if your score report is downloadable. You'll be able to get a .pdf file and it'll be your score!

Do we just check our score in the same "Check Exam Status" tab? Or should we be looking somewhere else when we check before we get the email?

I say we measure our Pulse after you see the link for the score report PDF but before clicking on it

i already have a heart rate like a hummingbird. I'm afraid my pulse would be higher than my score hahaha

:thumbup:

I'll probably check at midnight even though I shouldn't. I'll be up all night anyway and I doubt we'll have many admissions. I've never learned the art of patience when it comes to checking for scores.

i already have a heart rate like a hummingbird. I'm afraid my pulse would be higher than my score hahaha

Well if you are at predicted maximum (220-age), most people would barely pass............except me :(

At my school the dean of student affairs calls you before you get your score if you fail. Probably just going to leave my phone at home tomorrow...

At my school the dean of student affairs calls you before you get your score if you fail. Probably just going to leave my phone at home tomorrow...

At my school they do that too but wait a couple hours to give you a chance to see it first. There's been some mention of 4th years and residents calling their students from a campus phone that morning as a prank...