Official June 15th MCAT Scores Release Countdown Thread!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorPardi

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
8 days until scores are scheduled to be released!! Is everyone else starting to get really nervous?

Post here with any new MCAT release info, or your nervous ramblings!

Members don't see this ad.

Okay here are my scores:

PS: 11
VR: 11
BS: 13
WS: P

35P!!! I can't even believe it! My highest practice test score was a 33 with a 31 average. I felt like the Bio was super tough too! Oh man I am ecstatic!!! :D:D:D

I did OK ... thank you Lord. Good luck to everyone. Let's talk soon after we call all our loved ones. I'll post later!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
PS:12
VR:11
W:S
BS:12

35S

I'm pleased!! Best of luck to you all.

Anyone know where I can look at percentiles?

Hey, I did well enough not to retake. would have liked one more point. But I'm not complaining.

PS:12
VR:10
BS:12
WS:T

PS 10
VR 9
BS 11
WS M

Total: 30M

I'm happy with the number...is M really bad??

33M : 14 VR 10 PS 9 BS

I can't believe it. I don't have to retake.

Coworker just broke out the faux-champagne and the Dove dark chocolates. I actually have an appetite for the first time in days!

august 2006 8VR 8PS 8BS 24S
june 2007 12VR 9PS 10 BS 31Q

i can't contain myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh, what an experience.

August 2002 - 27R
August 2005 - 28R
June 2007 - 33S (10 PS, 10 VS, 13 BS)

Keep at it y'all.

10's across the board and a Q in the writing section. I don't really know what the Q means but who cares. I'm satisfied, its on the lower end of my practice test range but I'm not applying to harvard so I'll take it. I am still pissed off about the malfunction and hour wait to take my test but aparently the aamc dosen't give a ****.

V: 13
W: O
BS: 10

Yay! Overall I'm happy, although I feel like the verbal kind of saved my score and that med schools would rather see me doing well on the PS and BS. And I'm a little disappointed with my writing score... oh well, I never have been good at writing.

Does everyone who took it on June 15th have 42 as the series number??

VR: 13
WS: S
BS: 12
36S - I'm really freaking excited right now. I'm so glad I don't have to retake...

i ****eddd up on physical, im used to having so much time left over so i went slow and ran out of ****ing time **** ********

Yay! Overall I'm happy, although I feel like the verbal kind of saved my score and that med schools would rather see me doing well on the PS and BS. And I'm a little disappointed with my writing score... oh well, I never have been good at writing.

Yes that is the series number. So like the next MCAT that was after that will be series 43

PS - 13
BS - 10
VR - 10
WR - M

Happy about the quant scores, but what about the M? Not so great but its not worth it to retake right?

yeah i had series 42, what does that mean??

April 12 2007 June 15, 2007
VR 10 9
BS 8 9
PS 7:eek: 1:D
WS O O
Total 25O 29O

I'm not going to retake. 1 pt short of 30 is not too bad considering I only had three weeks to re-study.

What do you guys think? Should I re-take? I'm not applying to high-tier schools.

congrats to those who did well* and to those who did not, i will see you at a future exam.

*for those who did do well, could you kindly deregister so i can schedule a future date. thanks!

does anyone know how long it will take for the scores to be uploaded to AMCAS? So far it shows them as not being there yet

Well, it was 1 point lower than I predicted unfortunately:
8PS 10 VR 9BS
Total: 27Q

I am disappointed and concerned, I feel like I have a decent shot at South Alabama, and UAB is a bit of a reach. I have a good GPA and solid ECs, so we'll see what happens.

VR 12
PS 11
BS 12
WS P

Total: 35P

Whew! I'm so happy! I've been waiting for so long to post up here!

Well, it was 1 point lower than I predicted unfortunately:
8PS 10 VR 9BS
Total: 27Q

I am disappointed and concerned, I feel like I have a decent shot at South Alabama, and UAB is a bit of a reach. I have a good GPA and solid ECs, so we'll see what happens.

is south alabama a DO school?

Congrats to those who did well. To those who didn't, keep at it.

A general note to all those asking about the writing scores:

Writing scores only count if you are canadian as they have strict cutoffs.

For US schools, they don't really put much emphasis on the writing scores because it is such a subjective part of the test verses the more objective multiple choice sections.

If you have a good numerical score don't worry about your writing score and go ahead and submit if you are done with all your app. stuff.

9 VR
11 PS
12 BS

32P - very disappointed

=( I took the May MCAT and got a 33P .... I can't believe I actually scored 1 point lower... I wanted at least a 35! SDN people were right, I shouldn't of retook with a freaking 33P.

I think I'm screwed... I need some advice here... my GPA is kinda low at 3.45.... do I have a chance at a US school with a retake that's LOWER?

I think some people on this thread need to be a little sensitive to the fact that when you get > 30 and are posting on a thread that talks about recently released scores that MANY people have scored much lower than you today.

not to be rude. but take your pitty party for your glorious scores somewhere else.

let me edit that to say....those of you that are complaining about your > 30 scores.