OFFICIAL MCAT SELF ASSESSMENT ADVICE: How should I split this up?

Started by RSum
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RSum

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, unfortunately I am one of those people that got destroyed by the surprising 7/6 Verbal and I signed up for a retake on 9/6 (NEXT WEEK). I am purchasing the "Official MCAT Self-Assessment Package" and I wanted to ask for those of you that have purchased the whole thing, how would you suggest I split this up effectively? Also, if I have AAMC 6, should I not take this if I get the self assessment package? Any other suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

(Sorrry for anyone who saw my other thread because my Droid phone was freaking out on me and I thought the thread deleted on me, so I made another one)