***Official Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is Midwestern your first choice?

  • Yes!

  • No

  • 50/50


Results are only viewable after voting.

arabiandoctor96

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I havent seen a thread for MWU's IL c/o 2021 so I decided to start one! I just had my interview on 2/10 so hoping to hear back soon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really loved this campus! I got accepted, but I will be giving up my seat as I got accepted to my first choice
 
I've recently been accepted to mcphs 3 year program And d'youville college of pharmacy, can people please help me in understanding where to do?
 
I recently got accepted and accepted my admission to CCP! I am excited but also nervous. I was wondering what everyone plans are for next year and if anyone is doing anything to prepare for the course rigor?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad