**Official MOSDOH Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to decline my interview invite today. Know they still have an interview date on 24th and February 21st. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone! So I have not received an II yet and I am thinking about sending in a letter of interest. Would anyone want to read what I have written so far? It would mean the world. Thanks!
Yeah man for sure you can send it to me

Members don't see this ad :)
It won't let me message you. Is there a way you could message me instead?
You need to change your privacy settings I'm guessing I get this error message.

Student Doctor Network - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone interview on January 24th?

JUST GOT ACCEPTED!!! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:
Got the call @ 8:51am. Never give up at your dream because anything can happen! Hello Class of 2023!

Reactions: 3 users
Nice to meet you both, I was at the January 24th interview as well. Called today to ask for a status update and was told that the admissions committee was to meet yesterday, but due to weather the campus was closed, so the committee will meet sometime in the next two weeks. Congrats molinator5!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice to meet you both, I was at the January 24th interview as well. Called today to ask for a status update and was told that the admissions committee was to meet yesterday, but due to weather the campus was closed, so the committee will meet sometime in the next two weeks. Congrats molinator5!!
It was nice meeting you both too! And thanks wildcatfan37, good luck to you!

Hi guys I got an interview at MOSDOH on the 21st. How did you guys get around the city? Is it Uber/Lyft friendly? Thank you!

Hi guys I got an interview at MOSDOH on the 21st. How did you guys get around the city? Is it Uber/Lyft friendly? Thank you!
Hey bal97, when did they invite you to interview? Do you mind sharing your stats? & I think I've read before that it's best to rent a car, but I haven't been there myself

The school is in a very small town and doesn’t have uber. I rented a car from the airport and used that as my transportation from the hotel to the school. Many other students did the same

I have an interview the 21st. Received the email Friday. OOS

Hey bal97, when did they invite you to interview? Do you mind sharing your stats? & I think I've read before that it's best to rent a car, but I haven't been there myself
I received an email on Friday .

does anyone know how many seats are left?

Reactions: 2 users
Hello, dental friends!

I have an interview on Feb 21st and I was wondering if anyone could offer some preparation advice. I have watched the DAT bootcamp prep video, and it was helpful. But.... I was wondering if there is anything I should bring with me, etc. Congrats to all those accepted, and best of luck to those who are still *impatiently* waiting.

Smiles! :horns:

Hello, dental friends!

I have an interview on Feb 21st and I was wondering if anyone could offer some preparation advice. I have watched the DAT bootcamp prep video, and it was helpful. But.... I was wondering if there is anything I should bring with me, etc. Congrats to all those accepted, and best of luck to those who are still *impatiently* waiting.

Smiles! :horns:
Congrats on getting an interview!
First, make sure you do your research on the school and know mission statement, curriculum, etc. I prepared for my interview by watching a bunch of YouTube videos and looking up common interview questions. I made sure to practice those questions with someone so I would know my talking points. Don’t give rehearsed answers though because I heard interviewers pick up on that stuff. Also, be sure to have questions ready to ask your interviewer. I had mine printed out and brought it with me into the interview. Just be yourself and relax!:) MOSDOH is an awesome school and everyone there makes you feel welcome! You’ll do great!

Congrats on getting an .interview!
First, make sure you do your research on the school and know mission statement, curriculum, etc. I prepared for my interview by watching a bunch of YouTube videos and looking up common interview questions. I made sure to practice those questions with someone so I would know my talking points. Don’t give rehearsed answers though because I heard interviewers pick up on that stuff. Also, be sure to have questions ready to ask your interviewer. I had mine printed out and brought it with me into the interview. Just be yourself and relax!:) MOSDOH is an awesome school and everyone there makes you feel welcome! You’ll do great! ..

Thanks for the advice and kind words!

Did you carry a folder with you? Just wondering what is appropriate to bring in with me.

P.S. congrats on your acceptance!

Thanks for the advice and kind words!

Did you carry a folder with you? Just wondering what is appropriate to bring in with me.

P.S. congrats on your acceptance!...
You’re welcome! And Thanks! Yes, I brought a folder that had all my interview prep stuff in it and my questions I asked the interviewers. In my opinion, that’s really all you’ll need, but it’s really whatever you feel comfortable with!

Just got an interview for March 7th!

hello all, just scheduled my interview for feb 21. Super pumped! Does anybody have any advice on anything that caught them off guard when they interviewed? And does anybody know how many spots are left in the class? thanks

OOS D1 here to answer questions.
I have an interview on Feb 21...any advice? So far I’ve read it’s pretty laid back and they generally ask questions like “tell me about yourself” and “how do you handle stress?” Can you remember anything specific from your experience?

Got an interview invite yesterday, but will not be attending. Good Luck to those still waiting!

Are the interviews one-on-one or multiple people? Also, do the interviewers have all of our information or is it closed?

Does anyone know when the next deposit is due? just wondering when there might be more interviews

Feeling appreciative that I got an interview invite today, but I believe I will be declining. I hope someone gets it!

Has anyone received a financial aid package yet? I submitted my FAFSA in early February. Just don’t know how long it takes to receive it?

does anyone know when the next round of acceptances is going to be sent out?

Does anyone know how many spots are left in the class?

Interview invite today, scheduled for March 7th afternoon? Anyone else?

For 3/7 interview, isn't there anyone who wants rideshare from Chicago to Kirksville on 3/6?

Congrats on getting an .interview!
First, make sure you do your research on the school and know mission statement, curriculum, etc. I prepared for my interview by watching a bunch of YouTube videos and looking up common interview questions. I made sure to practice those questions with someone so I would know my talking points. Don’t give rehearsed answers though because I heard interviewers pick up on that stuff. Also, be sure to have questions ready to ask your interviewer. I had mine printed out and brought it with me into the interview. Just be yourself and relax!:) MOSDOH is an awesome school and everyone there makes you feel welcome! You’ll do great! ..

If you don't mind, can you please pm me? I have some questions to ask you about preparing for the interview!

Anyone driving from a airport and would like to split the cost

Status
Not open for further replies.