**Official MWU-IL interview/acceptance/rejection thread**

Anyone heard back from midwestern Illinois?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Acceptance #2.

Accepted via portal!

Has anyone checked their portal lately? Mine is a new screen with a deposit option, does this mean I'm in??? I haven't gotten an email yet!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone checked their portal lately? Mine is a new screen with a deposit option, does this mean I'm in??? I haven't gotten an email yet!
I think thats an acceptance, just noticed the change too. no email yet

My portal changed to the accepted student checklist but I didn't get an email. Hopefully it's for real! So excited!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Accepteddddd

Members don't see this ad :)
just wondering..for those who got acceptd. does the portal say you have any other requirementsto fulful, like a class? my portal just changed to tell me i needed anatomy
i interviewed early

just wondering..for those who got acceptd. does the portal say you have any other requirementsto fulful, like a class? my portal just changed to tell me i needed anatomy
i interviewed early
i have not received acceptance yet. but i have anatomy and phisiology as requirement in the applicant checklist section. i had interview during first week of november.

Did those who did not receive an acceptance get an email about waitlist or rejection?

Accepted! Received an email early this morning!

This thread is so silent : (. Hopefully they have more acceptances today (praying).

This school was really amazing and stood out to me. I have to turn it down though for my state school as it is cheaper and is located in an area that I'm more accustomed to. I hope one of you get my spot!

do they usually update the portal late in the day..or do you thinks thats it for today's acceptances?

Congratz to those accepted today! I remember how it felt when I got the acceptance email. Isn't it exciting?!?!?! XD

Looking forward to see you all at school! :)

Waitlisted via AADSAS portal

got waitlisted as well. what are the chances of getting accepted now?

Did you see you got waitlisted on AADSAS or on the MWU IL portal? I checked both and don't seem to see anything :(

Also did you get an email from them as well about being waitlisted?

MWU IL doesn't show up on AADSAS portal :/ anyone know why?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
It didn't show up on my portal, so I just called the office of admissions. They told me it was a rejection and that a mailed letter was on its way, just letting you know.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone who got accepted really considering this school? The price tag of the school is hefty, but this school really impressed me and I loved it. I am pretty sure I will be accepting the offer and coming here! Can't wait to meet you all!

Anyone who got accepted really considering this school? The price tag of the school is hefty, but this school really impressed me and I loved it. I am pretty sure I will be accepting the offer and coming here! Can't wait to meet you all!

I am!! This is my dream school and I'll be turning down a few other offers to come here. I'm so excited to meet everyone as well!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

It didn't show up on my portal, so I just called the office of admissions. They told me it was a rejection and that a mailed letter was on its way, just letting you know.

Rejection with interview? or without interview?

Is there a facebook page for accepted? ... oh an I received acceptance on dec. 1st!!!!
Torn between WesternU and MWU. Anyone have any thoughts between the two?

Is there a facebook page for accepted? ... oh an I received acceptance on dec. 1st!!!!

for dental or medical? (your profile says you're pre-med?)

Dental ... didnt know my profile said pre-med until now. Thank you for pointing that out!

no problem! :)

i don't know too much about the difference between the two programs to be able to offer any advice to you with regards to that...but just for the sake of that California/SoCal weather, Western haha :laugh:

no problem! :)

i don't know too much about the difference between the two programs to be able to offer any advice to you with regards to that...but just for the sake of that California/SoCal weather, Western haha :laugh:
The weather is so much more appealing than snow and cold haha but I'll have to do some more research on program and costs. Thanks again!

The weather is so much more appealing than snow and cold haha but I'll have to do some more research on program and costs. Thanks again!

true! i hope you end up picking the program with the best fit for you! :) you're welcome!

I'm not sure if there is facebook page for accepted, but somebody should make one! The chicago area is much more beautiful and clean compared to socal if that helps lol

Anyone have any knowledge about the chances of getting off the waitlist? Will we see some movement off the waitlist next month?

Are they still interviewing?

Accepted dec 1st.

DAT 22AA, 22 TS, 21 PAT
3.71 GPA, 3.60 sGPA