This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predent2020

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how long it takes for offical OAT scores to be sent to schools you selected?
I wrote October 7th. I sent unofficial scores to a couple of the schools I applied to, but they said they need official scores to proceed w/ interviews.
Thanks
 
Does anyone know how long it takes for offical OAT scores to be sent to schools you selected?
I wrote October 7th. I sent unofficial scores to a couple of the schools I applied to, but they said they need official scores to proceed w/ interviews.
Thanks
It can take 2-3 weeks from what I've heard. Maybe more or less. Someone else might have an exact answer.