*** Official rejection 2009 cycle thread ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got rejected again! this time from My girlfriend :cool:. because I am so busy with my school.

ouch dude, ouch

Members don't see this ad.

I got rejected again! this time from My girlfriend :cool:. because I am so busy with my school.

It gets better, just remember the path you are on and your goal. I lost my girlfriend when I told her I was moving to New York for the next four years. Better to find out now than later.

All schools who have rejected me so far are without interviews.

University of Colorado, Denver told me to suck it.
ASDOH told me to suck it super fast.
UAB did NOTHING to contact me until receiving a letter dated January 1, 2009 that they are telling me to suck it.
Western University told me to suck it because I wasn't good enough to be part of their first class.

Members don't see this ad :)
It gets better, just remember the path you are on and your goal. I lost my girlfriend when I told her I was moving to New York for the next four years. Better to find out now than later.

:thumbup: exactly what I was thinking, "now better than later". good luck in Dental school

All schools who have rejected me so far are without interviews.

University of Colorado, Denver told me to suck it.
ASDOH told me to suck it super fast.
UAB did NOTHING to contact me until receiving a letter dated January 1, 2009 that they are telling me to suck it.
Western University told me to suck it because I wasn't good enough to be part of their first class.

If you don't mind can you share your stats.

UCONN - like the first month i submitted my app
UMDNJ - followed UCONN cause they're ghey
ARIZONA - eat @ss. They said i didnt have everything...then they updated application complete..then they denied me. @SS!

NYU via snail mail a few days ago... not even an interview offer hmph :thumbdown:

No worries bro it happens to the best of us....... we'll see how she feels about your schooling 4 years from now :) As the great Jay Z once said " I got 99 problems but a #@*#% aint one " :thumbup:

If you don't mind can you share your stats.

To be completely honest, I didn't stand a very good chance at any of those schools (minus Western University I guess) and I heard ASDOH really likes community service which I am very lacking. I have a 3.00 and 19 across on DAT. :(

How many schools did guys and girls apply to?

To be completely honest, I didn't stand a very good chance at any of those schools (minus Western University I guess) and I heard ASDOH really likes community service which I am very lacking. I have a 3.00 and 19 across on DAT. :(

How many schools did guys and girls apply to?

so many lol :)

No worries bro it happens to the best of us....... we'll see how she feels about your schooling 4 years from now :) As the great Jay Z once said " I got 99 problems but a #@*#% aint one " :thumbup:

you are right, bro, you are really Golden shoobooltal :laugh:

Sorry to hear about that Danny...don't let it get you down...you will have more than enough time when you get out of dental school to date and all that jazz...

No bad news or good news for me since my last post...still haven't heard from like 6 or 7 schools...I don't know what to think........:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to hear about that Danny...don't let it get you down...you will have more than enough time when you get out of dental school to date and all that jazz...

No bad news or good news for me since my last post...still haven't heard from like 6 or 7 schools...I don't know what to think........:confused:

hi, man hang in there, good to hear from you again. hopefully you are going to give us good news. waiting for that moment :thumbup:

Buffalo.....didn't even get an interview :rolleyes:

Baylor( my state school) today. date was Jan 28th. they are very fast this year. :eek:

rejected by Temple a few days ago..I sent my app in October but I still haven't heard a word from ANY school other then Temple a few days ago.. this unusual!?

rejected by Temple a few days ago..I sent my app in October but I still haven't heard a word from ANY school other then Temple a few days ago.. this unusual!?

Depends; what are your stats?

temple today via email :(:(

with out interview and i submitted my application sept 30th

rejected by UF today...via letter...:(, and UMDNJ few weeks ago w/o interview...
my stats--> GPA:3.85/DAT:19,19,20

rejected by UF today...via letter...:(, and UMDNJ few weeks ago w/o interview...

You have a very high GPA and competitive DAT scores, I wonder why UF rejected you...are you a FL resident?

UCSF kicked me to the curb today, by snail mail.

when did you interview? You have good stats....wonder what went wrong.

michigan via email, no interview, didn't turn in secondary

+ umdnj today via aadsas, no interview

umdnj is the only school to reject me ... I have no idea what they're looking for ???

unlucky buddy ...

umdnj is the only school to reject me ... I have no idea what they're looking for ???

unlucky buddy ...

Huum, lets find out why they rejected you! first question: Are you dating dean's doughter or something like that? :cool:

umdnj rejection via aadsas as well :(

Temple via email

Temple via email today.....I was a little scared to go there anyway. ;)

umdnj and buffalo today via aadsas :( both w/o interviews

Temple for me today as well via e-mail and AADSAS.

Guys, I can not remember how many rejections I have got? :confused:
I was thinking I already have BU rejection in my pocket or not. lol

Guys, I can not remember how many rejections I have got? :confused:
I was thinking I already have BU rejection in my pocket or not. lol

Same happened to me:laugh: I sent an email to UW a status inquiry and they responded that "we already rejected u! You haven't got the email?" so embarrasing!

Same happened to me:laugh: I sent an email to UW a status inquiry and they responded that "we already rejected u! You haven't got the email?" so embarrasing!

I am wondering this happens to people with multipy acceptances too? lol :laugh:

thanks danny i wish i knew what they were looking for haha
on top of that i would like to add ucsf today via aadsas QQ

thanks danny i wish i knew what they were looking for haha
on top of that i would like to add ucsf today via aadsas QQ

sorry to hear that. :(
Call the schools and ask them what is the problem.

I am wondering this happens to people with multipy acceptances too? lol :laugh:

Multi acceptances:love:(I lost ya after that) Hopefully we open a "woohoo" thread pretty soon instead of "uh-oh, not again" LooL

Multi acceptances:love:(I lost ya after that) Hopefully we open a "woohoo" thread pretty soon instead of "uh-oh, not again" LooL

lol lets keep fingers crossed, maybe we we will be classmate in OHSU. :xf:

rejected from my state school too! september interview,
DAT: 16 (PAT)/23 (AA)/24(TS)
gpa: 3.1

I know people who have lower scores than me got in and they knew people of the admissions committee. I am bitter!

rejected from my state school too! september interview,
DAT: 16 (PAT)/23 (AA)/24(TS)
gpa: 3.1

I know people who have lower scores than me got in and they knew people of the admissions committee. I am bitter!

:confused: did you ask them what was wrong?
just remember stats is not every thing. You got early interview, that means they liked you, but for some reason you blew up your interview(IMO)