*** Official rejection 2009 cycle thread ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
louisville...

Members don't see this ad.

louisville (looks like a broken record here...)

Members don't see this ad :)
let's see. rejected from temple, umdnj, lousiville, pittsburgh, and arizona. im pretty sure it's a no go for next year =(

rejected from western by mail no interview

Louisville 10/26/09 (no interview)

Louisville via email ...

louisville...
I am glad you are already accepted. wish the best in Dental school

louisville (looks like a broken record here...)

Louisville 2/26

louisville

let's see. rejected from temple, umdnj, lousiville, pittsburgh, and arizona. im pretty sure it's a no go for next year =(

wooooooooooow. indeed it is record.
I think Lousville is full.

Add me to the louisville list, along with Western (never submitted secondary), creighton, and Marquette

Louisville for me too. Still haven't heard anything from BU, Tufts, or NYU. Anyone know if they are full yet?

BU and NYU are still interviewing and typically don't fill up till the end of summer. No clue about Tufts, but maybe Supraman will know, he seems up to date with what is going on there.

upenn via snail mail today

Members don't see this ad :)
BU...via email, too cheap to send through snail mail eh?

BU..email..no interview..they blow anyway.

Boston rejection via email

what are your stats?

Mine..

applied: mid jan 09
GPA: 3.60
Science:3.61
BCP: 3.74
DAT: AA 21 TS 21 PAT 20
Undegrad: UCLA

Good stats, extremely late application- tons ahead of you in line

It's there way, along with Michigan, Temple, ASDOH, in being "eco-friendly"

BS... cutting costs. No response and no mail after receiving my $70 supplemental fee is plain out robbery. I essentially paid someone $70 to glance at my stats and put me in a hold/reject pile for 8 months.

BS... cutting costs. No response and no mail after receiving my $70 supplemental fee is plain out robbery. I essentially paid someone $70 to glance at my stats and put me in a hold/reject pile for 8 months.

i felt that same way after getting my email/letter finally...glad to know i am not alone...

To people who got rejected from BU...first of all I am sorry to hear that and I am hoping you get into some other school........Did any of you got rejected POST interview?

I agree. I wish there was more timely feedback. Hey, we are not going to accept you.. but we'll keep your file for half a year...

I agree. I wish there was more timely feedback. Hey, we are not going to accept you.. but we'll keep your file for half a year...

did you apply to BU Reo?

Yes. I have no heard anything from them. Pretty attached to Tufts, though :D. When do you hear about Maryland?

Prob never lol. I have BU next week, prob will withdraw to give others a chance. Have you gotten the FinAid packet yet?

Prob never lol. I have BU next week, prob will withdraw to give others a chance. Have you gotten the FinAid packet yet?

Nope. Nothing else from Tufts Still need to submit my FAFSA..... Have you?

You don't want to check out BU or you set on Tufts?

Nope. Nothing else from Tufts Still need to submit my FAFSA..... Have you?

You don't want to check out BU or you set on Tufts?

Do that FAFSA immediately! More benefits for who apply early... from all that applied to BU and Tufts and interviewed both there, they all liked Tufts more. With that said, I really don't know though.

Houston by email without interview .(my state school)

Hey...can those who received rejection from BU confirm if it was pre or post interview? thanks.

Rejected form Boston Univ.. Pre-interview..

I demanded my rejection letter to be sent to my house since I'm collecting them. I got a reply and it was the same e-mail rejection letter ...LOL

this is weird...i applied really late but did not get an email from BU as of yet which im assuming will be a rejection email :( ...but im wondering since my status on BU was updated in January, is the fact that i applied late maybe a reason that they have not actually begun reviewing my application yet?

I am pretty sure they have
they probably just quickly went over it
and put you into the "maybe" pile or the "no chance" pile
However, since you are not officially rejected, you might still get an interview :xf:

Wow, 2 today, boy am I special :)

Houston, TX, email pre-interview

Midwestern, SNaiLeD! post-interview.

UNLV via email ...

Marquette via snail mail Feb 27 ...

They have started updating their web page. Just got rejected :(
I wanted to go there so bad, it was my #1 school. I did not feel as bad when I got my first rejection from UCSF and then Washington.
I am guessing everybody who has been wating to hear back from UoP, without an interview should go check out UoP's webpage.

LLU post interview snail mail... uop . no interview