***Official Roseman University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by DragoBlue
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same! Looking forward to hearing from them. Anyone have an idea of when they usually begin sending out interviews?
 
Same! Looking forward to hearing from them. Anyone have an idea of when they usually begin sending out interviews?
From last year thread, interviews were given at the end of August or beginning of September! So we have a quiet bit of waiting to do =D
 
Just got the email saying...
"Admissions Committee has begun their review of your file. Please be patient and once a decision has been made, we will notify you, via email, immediately".

I submitted supplementals on the 12th.

Good luck everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the email saying...
"Admissions Committee has begun their review of your file. Please be patient and once a decision has been made, we will notify you, via email, immediately".

I submitted supplementals on the 12th.

Good luck everyone!
I got that today too
 
I would really appreciate some feedback, do y'all think I stand a chance?

OOS
18 AA 17 TS
Overall 3.48 w/ (+/-) and 3.53 w/o-------Science 3.35 w/ (+/-) and 3.42 w/o
I made an effort to make up for my weak DAT scores and overall GPA:
I also believe I have pretty good leadership
900+ hours of Volunteer
450+ hours of Shadowing (General Dentist, Oral Surgeon, Periodontist, Endodontist)
1000 hours of undergraduate research with 3 publications
Currently do research @ Medical School during this Gap year

I would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks guys
 
I would really appreciate some feedback, do y'all think I stand a chance?

OOS
18 AA 17 TS
Overall 3.48 w/ (+/-) and 3.53 w/o-------Science 3.35 w/ (+/-) and 3.42 w/o
I made an effort to make up for my weak DAT scores and overall GPA:
I also believe I have pretty good leadership
900+ hours of Volunteer
450+ hours of Shadowing (General Dentist, Oral Surgeon, Periodontist, Endodontist)
1000 hours of undergraduate research with 3 publications
Currently do research @ Medical School during this Gap year

I would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks guys

To give you an idea, their AA and TS average were both a 19.6 and their oGPA/sGPA was 3.32/3.17
 
Yes, I got the "under review" email on the 21st.

Do you think I should follow up with them since I haven’t received the “under review” email yet, or just wait it out? In the “app complete” email it says, “We will email you when the Committee begins the review of your file.” It has been about 3 weeks since that email though.
 
Do you think I should follow up with them since I haven’t received the “under review” email yet, or just wait it out? In the “app complete” email it says, “We will email you when the Committee begins the review of your file.” It has been about 3 weeks since that email though.
I'm in the same boat, but I got that email on June 20th

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
Do you think I should follow up with them since I haven’t received the “under review” email yet, or just wait it out? In the “app complete” email it says, “We will email you when the Committee begins the review of your file.” It has been about 3 weeks since that email though.

Hmm.. maybe call and phrase the question as such:
"Should I be worried that I haven't received the Under Review email yet, even though I submitted on 7/__?"

If they say yes, then you can give them your info to look up.
If they say no, thank them and hang up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an interview invite today.

Method of notification: email
Residency: CO
Application complete: 7/10
GPA (science, overall): 3.26, 3.37 (includes 4.0 from a Master's program)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/19/23/none

Interview date: 9/15
 
Interview #2

School: Roseman
Notification date: 8/17/17
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/08/17
Application complete date: 06/23/17
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.15 oGPA: 3.25
Post Bacc GPA: 3.9 (38 credits)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/19/24/ none
 
For those that applied in June, have all of you guys received that "under review" email? I haven't received that email yet even though my app was complete late June..
 
For those that applied in June, have all of you guys received that "under review" email? I haven't received that email yet even though my app was complete late June..
I am on the same boat as you. Submitted 6/20, got app complete email on July 6 and heard nothing so far.
 
I am in the same boat as you guys and sent them an email. They told me they are bit behind on the reviews because they are having troubles with AADSAS.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received the app complete email a little over a month ago and i still have not recieved the app review email, does this mean they threw out my app?
 
I received the app complete email a little over a month ago and i still have not recieved the app review email, does this mean they threw out my app?
Same boat. Received the "Application complete" email early July but have not received the "Application under review" email
 
Status
Not open for further replies.