Official SHPEP 2017 Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!!!!
Did you call today and inquire about them updating? I'm still waiting on both my sites

Thank you!! No, I haven't called them. The last time I called and talked to them they said there was a chronological list of waitlisted students. They let you off the list depending on where you are on the list. Good luck!
Which sites are you waiting on?
 
Thank you!! No, I haven't called them. The last time I called and talked to them they said there was a chronological list of waitlisted students. They let you off the list depending on where you are on the list. Good luck!
Which sites are you waiting on?
LSU and Howard!
 
this is becoming so annoying. Let people know if they're in the program or not in a timely fashion so they can figure out their summer plans.
 
Congratulations love! I'm happy for you! They emailed me saying they are trying to work as fast as possible through the waitlist so they said just keep looking at your status.
Thank you!! Yeah lol I was checking the website at least 50 times a day. Do you have another site you're waitlisted in? Good luck with Houston! 🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I got the same email from Houston saying: "Thank you for your interest in SHPEP at our UTHealth site. You are still on our wait list. We move through our wait list as quickly as we can as openings become available. It is hard to predict how that will go, so the only advice I can give at this point is to keep an eye on your status."

This is so annoying omg
 
Yeah I got the same email from Houston saying: "Thank you for your interest in SHPEP at our UTHealth site. You are still on our wait list. We move through our wait list as quickly as we can as openings become available. It is hard to predict how that will go, so the only advice I can give at this point is to keep an eye on your status."

This is so annoying omg
wait im on the waitlist too and didn't get that email, was it to everyone or you emailed them?
 
Has anyone called to UAB and asked how the waitlisted process works? I am really eager to know my status. Do you think I should call? I already sent an email and received no answer. Thank you.
 
Yeah I got the same email from Houston saying: "Thank you for your interest in SHPEP at our UTHealth site. You are still on our wait list. We move through our wait list as quickly as we can as openings become available. It is hard to predict how that will go, so the only advice I can give at this point is to keep an eye on your status."

This is so annoying omg
wait im on the waitlist too and didn't get that email, was it to everyone or you emailed them?
I emailed them like April 1st or 2nd and just got this reply today
 
Has anyone called to UAB and asked how the waitlisted process works? I am really eager to know my status. Do you think I should call? I already sent an email and received no answer. Thank you.
I think they're still working on the wait list because I got accepted there, but never got the official welcome email yet..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad