**Official Thread** Cal State Fullerton (CSUF) Post-Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi. I will be declining CSUF offer as they aren't as fitting for me as other programs! Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey can someone say what the linkage requirements are since I cannot find it? Thanks! :)

Anyone hear anything yet this year? I applied in early February and have received confirmation of my app being complete, but that's about it.

Anyone hear anything yet this year? I applied in early February and have received confirmation of my app being complete, but that's about it.
Nothing yet either. I applied back in mid-January, and so far have only been told to send in unofficial transcripts. They said they would start interviews soon, but that was two weeks ago.

Nothing yet either. I applied back in mid-January, and so far have only been told to send in unofficial transcripts. They said they would start interviews soon, but that was two weeks ago.
Same. I made a quick appointment with the program advisor who said they’re reviewing complete applications but nothing about when we might hear

Official transcripts have been requested in my CSUF account but there's been silence from them for weeks now, no sign of an interview or admission decision yet

Reactions: 1 user
Official transcripts have been requested in my CSUF account but there's been silence from them for weeks now, no sign of an interview or admission decision yet
Yup, Looks like we’re all at the same stage right now

I’m a former postbacc student:)
I wouldn’t worry too much...in reality they interview everyone pretty much at once. Around March-April

I’m a former postbacc student:)
I wouldn’t worry too much...in reality they interview everyone pretty much at once. Around March-April
Oh wow okay thanks for letting us know, can I ask how your experience was with the program? Congrats on getting through it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Update here, just received an interview invite

Thanks :) February 10th! Have you applied for this cycle? Fingers crossed for all of us!
Yes :) I haven’t heard back from CSUF yet (darn) but I have one postbac acceptance from a UC school so far so I’m happy. I submitted to CSUF super early so I’m wondering what they thought was a weakness...where else did you apply?

Yes :) I haven’t heard back from CSUF yet (darn) but I have one postbac acceptance from a UC school so far so I’m happy. I submitted to CSUF super early so I’m wondering what they thought was a weakness...where else did you apply?
Oh nice, congratulations! :) What a great feeling to know you have one already in hand. honestly it sounds like CSUF has been really backed up and moving slowly 😟 You can really easily make an appointment with Brandy Schaal on the website and ask about your application. She’s very accessible and helpful
I haven’t applied to any other Postbaccs, just applying to PA schools

Oh nice, congratulations! :) What a great feeling to know you have one already in hand. honestly it sounds like CSUF has been really backed up and moving slowly 😟 You can really easily make an appointment with Brandy Schaal on the website and ask about your application. She’s very accessible and helpful
I haven’t applied to any other Postbaccs, just applying to PA schools
Omg so u got an interview at the only postbacc you applied to? Yur my hero!!!! That’s awesome! Talk about hitting the bullseye. What school is yur top school/ program to get into?
Yes I will give CSUF more time before I approach them. Maybe next week...

To those who scheduled an interview time, did you get the zoom link in your confirmation anywhere? I’m not seeing one, I’m thinking of emailing to ask about it

Edit: I just emailed about it, and got sent another email with a meeting link less than an hour later

Last edited:
Omg so u got an interview at the only postbacc you applied to? Yur my hero!!!! That’s awesome! Talk about hitting the bullseye. What school is yur top school/ program to get into?
Yes I will give CSUF more time before I approach them. Maybe next week...
Haha I appreciate the hype but I am honestly terrified that I didn’t apply more broadly. Shouldn’t have put all my eggs in one basket re:postbaccs, but relocation is unfortunately not an option for now so I’m out here praying hard something works out.

Haha I appreciate the hype but I am honestly terrified that I didn’t apply more broadly. Shouldn’t have put all my eggs in one basket re:postbaccs, but relocation is unfortunately not an option for now so I’m out here praying hard something works out.
Are the PA schools you applied to in ca as well?

Thank you :)
Anyone receive any news? I interviewed last week but no news yet
Nothing yet lol. I interviewed on 4/7 and they said they would give a decision early the following week, but didn't receive anything. This wait is killing me 😂. How did your interview go? Did you get interviewed by Brandy and Harold too haha

Nothing yet lol. I interviewed on 4/7 and they said they would give a decision early the following week, but didn't receive anything. This wait is killing me 😂. How did your interview go? Did you get interviewed by Brandy and Harold too haha
Haha sameeee, I’m literally going between here and Reddit rereading every thread just to calm the nerves. Refreshed my email compulsively all day today.

Interview was pleasant, I think? Yup, brandy and Harold haha. Both of them were nice, I interviewed on 4/14 and they told me we’d hear early this week too haha. Fingers crossed! Will let you know if I hear anything

Just a heads up, I received an acceptance email this morning in my personal email address. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you as well!

Just a heads up, I received an acceptance email this morning in my personal email address. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you as well!
I received an acceptance this morning as well. Congrats!

Congrats to both of you! Glad to hear they are finally giving out acceptances! I haven't received anything yet though, not even a rejection email lol.

Congrats to both of you! Glad to hear they are finally giving out acceptances! I haven't received anything yet though, not even a rejection email lol.
Thank you :) wishing you luck! Let me know if any of you commit, it’d be great to know someone else in the process

Congrats to everyone who heard back! My zoom interview is coming up this Wednesday 5/26 and I was wondering if someone can share what to expect. I am a bit anxious and don't really do well with interviews in general so this is very nerve wracking for me. What questions did they ask? How formal was it?

Congrats to everyone who heard back! My zoom interview is coming up this Wednesday 5/26 and I was wondering if someone can share what to expect. I am a bit anxious and don't really do well with interviews in general so this is very nerve wracking for me. What questions did they ask? How formal was it?
Hey! How did your interview go?! Hoping it went well. I have mine tomorrow!

Congrats to all who got accepted! I'm honestly surprised they're still doing interviews.

I’m a Bruin too!

Just saw these posts! Best of luck to both of you :) how’d it go!? I’m sorry, I wish I could’ve given you a heads up sooner. Not super formal right?

Hey anyone expecting to matriculate in the fall? I accepted the spot for the CSUF program, hoping to meet other students!

Hey anyone expecting to matriculate in the fall? I accepted the spot for the CSUF program, hoping to meet other students!
Hello! I’m starting in the fall as well :) I’ll be commuting from the Corona area. How about you?

Also I haven’t yet heard anything about orientation (whether it’ll be online or in person)

Also I haven’t yet heard anything about orientation (whether it’ll be online or in person)
I haven’t heard either and I don’t think we all have the same schedule since we have some full timers and some part timers :) we r just set to be on site for labs right? I wonder if that’ll change bc of the spreading covid strain.

Have you all signed up for classes yet?
Hey guys! Yeah I signed up for Bio 151 (MWF) and Chem 120A (T/Th). Im going to be taking classes part-time. I hope we are all enrolled in the same class sections haha. Also, not sure on whether orientation will be in-person or online.

That’s awesome! I’m a part-timer too :)

Did you happen to apply for financial aid and if so did you (or anyone else who reads this post) receive any?