*** Official TUCOM-NV Class of 2009***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought we were required to get laptops so we could multitask during the boring lectures...
I just checked in for my plane flight tonight. Next, I go to rent a car. Anyone need anything from New England (and NO, I will not bring back lobster from Maine - did that once and it's a pain in the ***).

Members don't see this ad.

Kubed said:
Ya, and it’s sooooooooooooooooooooo interesting.

So I'm not the only one not paying attention right now.

We are definitely in the majority. :p

Gregg said:
(and NO, I will not bring back lobster from Maine - did that once and it's a pain in the ***).

Damn! Can you bring some lobster traps back so we can catch the elusive desert crawdad?

Members don't see this ad :)
Kubed said:
Ya, and it’s sooooooooooooooooooooo interesting.

So I'm not the only one not paying attention right now.

Who else isn't paying attention to anatomy right now?

Hey! I didn't know this thread was still going!!!

Anything to keep my mind off the biochem quiz...

See you all in the morning!

-B

Ok... who is playing on SDN and not listening to the lecture?

I know I can't be the ONLY one falling asleep during embryo...show yourselves!

Wasn't it worth it?

So, what's worse? Falling asleep in embryology or being woken up by the fire alarm?

YAY!!!! Five hours of Biochem!!!!!

:barf:

Ben, you?! Posting during class? Welcome to the dark side. :wow:

I just realized this thread isn't very professional.

Hey everybody,

I am coming to interview on the 3rd of October and I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would let me crash the night of the 2nd at their place. It would be greatly appreciated. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if anyone can help. Thanks! :)

Can someone provide me with the e-mail address of the Class of 2008 president? Feel free to PM or e-mail me at [email protected].

Where do you guys do you're 3rd and 4th year rotations? I'm at PCSOM but I'm from Southern Utah and I was wondering if TUCOM-NV had anything set up in St. George for rotations. Feel free to pm me, I don't want to hijack your thread or anything like that.

Don't worry about hijacking this thread... its dead!

We just don't have the time to play on here anymore :rolleyes:

Best way to get in touch with one of us is to PM us... we will read it in email.

Good luck to all the new applicants! Its very cool to see you tour our school. I can remember, not to long ago, I was all dressed up and looked just like you :eek:

:thumbup:

just though i would bump this thread up to see what happens

cardiotonic said:
just though i would bump this thread up to see what happens
People like me who don't study will find it. Let's go hit the range again!