***OFFICIAL UCLA 2007 Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Envision

Envisioning...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im in! :D

To my future classmates. lets use this thread to discuss any questions and collect any information we have for our future school (financial aid, apartments, requirements etc). congrats to those who recieved acceptances and gl to those who are still waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

congrats!! is ucla your first choice?

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats envision! i was just curious how UCLA informed you?? email? phone?

congrats envision! i was just curious how UCLA informed you?? email? phone?

They contacted me by phone. Did you interview there yet? gl.

Hey man, congratulations!!!! I haven't heard anything and its been driving me crazy all day.... Anyways, have a safe trip home back from ny!

congrats emioboy!! dang, guess they didn't like my essay.

Hey Envision...

I'm in too!! I think I interviewed on the same day as you too....so we probably met! Yay I'm so excited!!!!

Got the call today too! I'm so excited!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congradulations, future doctors.
Have a well deserved rest before school starts.

So i hear for UCLA, we have to gather/collect our own teeth correct?

Im in! :D

To my future classmates. lets use this thread to discuss any questions and collect any information we have for our future school (financial aid, apartments, requirements etc). congrats to those who recieved acceptances and gl to those who are still waiting.

Congrats to you and everyone else who got in.

aww i missed a call from Noemi last friday....calling her back tomorrow.. hoping its the acceptance notice!!!! ..just wondering how many of you also got accepted to ucsf... and why you picked ucla over ucsf?!
thanks~!

aww i missed a call from Noemi last friday....calling her back tomorrow.. hoping its the acceptance notice!!!! ..just wondering how many of you also got accepted to ucsf... and why you picked ucla over ucsf?!
thanks~!

hehe, congrats ;).

I just got the call!!!!! I missed noemi's initial call, and when I heard the message I almost passed out!

i just got a call today!! i'm in. They notify u quickly b/c i interviewed on nov. 29th.

YES!!! I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

congrats to everyone, i just got the call too :cool:

I'm in!!! wahoo!!! Congrats everyone, we did it!

I'm in!!! wahoo!!! Congrats everyone, we did it!

jenny, this is meril from the BU regional interview. congratz!!!!!, we made it to both. Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! for UCLA.

jenny, this is meril from the BU regional interview. congratz!!!!!, we made it to both. Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! for UCLA.

congrats :thumbup:, told you not to worry :D .

Congrates everyone, I hope to be one of you shortly. I have my interview this Friday, the 8th. Any advice? And do you think I have a chance even though it's post Dec. 1?

Congrates everyone, I hope to be one of you shortly. I have my interview this Friday, the 8th. Any advice? And do you think I have a chance even though it's post Dec. 1?

oh ya bro, don't worry bout it...they interview till april. They also only interview ppl they r interested in, so you will be good to go. Good luck.

oh ya bro, don't worry bout it...they interview till april. They also only interview ppl they r interested in, so you will be good to go. Good luck.

Thanks!! That's a huge relief!!

Dude, I f-ing told you man. You rock!

Anyone know how many teeth we suppose to collect?

Have any of you received your letter from UCLA yet? I thought Noemi said they were being mailed out Friday but I haven't gotten mine yet. Anyway, let me know. Thanks!

Have any of you received your letter from UCLA yet? I thought Noemi said they were being mailed out Friday but I haven't gotten mine yet. Anyway, let me know. Thanks!

I talked to her today, she said she is sending it out tomorrow. the delay was due to some glitch in the paper work.

For those who are attending UCLA, you can do Intent to register through your URSA. Just letting confusedone, and all my og peeps know. GL

BTW you can do this NOW.

For those who are attending UCLA, you can do Intent to register through your URSA. Just letting confusedone, and all my og peeps know. GL

BTW you can do this NOW.

thanks for the heads up. did you already fill yours out? I'm pretty sure i'll be attending ucla

Its only 200 dollars deposit, so that's why I went ahead and did it.

Hey. Do you guys remember if we had submitted planned courses for Spring 2007 when we filled out the secondary for UCLA? I don't remember if we did or not, because I want to take a new course at our school.

Hey. Do you guys remember if we had submitted planned courses for Spring 2007 when we filled out the secondary for UCLA? I don't remember if we did or not, because I want to take a new course at our school.

nope, that was for ucsf

Anyone know the exact conditions of the UCLA accpetance? GPA-wise...? other requirements until we matriculate?

Anyone know how many teeth we suppose to collect?

Hey man! I talked to one of the students today and she was saying that they go through jars of teeth, so I guess the short answer is a lot. Just remember to use formaldehyde so they don't get all dried out and brittle. Another helpful tip she mentioned was to try and find an oral surgeon that gets referrals from a periodontist since their extracted teeth tend to be more structurally sound. Hope that helps out...

Hey man! I talked to one of the students today and she was saying that they go through jars of teeth, so I guess the short answer is a lot. Just remember to use formaldehyde so they don't get all dried out and brittle. Another helpful tip she mentioned was to try and find an oral surgeon that gets referrals from a periodontist since their extracted teeth tend to be more structurally sound. Hope that helps out...

that was helpful. I already went around and found a couple of willing oral surgeons. i wouldnt sweat it to much since we have 10 some months to gather teeth. but better to start early ;), gl all.

What are we doing w/all these teeth?

Check your mail boxes, I got the official letter today.

How many does UCLA interview? Noemi told me i have been selected for an interview, and i realllly wanna get in

How many does UCLA interview? Noemi told me i have been selected for an interview, and i realllly wanna get in

According to Noemi, about 150-180.