*******Official UCLA Class of 2012 Thread********

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I suck at basketball....but I'd still be willing to play to give you a good laugh :laugh:

How about ice hockey? anybody???

haha, ice hockey? In socal? you must be crazy! i actually don't know how to play, but I'm down to learnnnnnnnnn lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello and Congrat to all who are coming to UCLA,

I am a ucla dental student finishing my second year this June. I am in the proccess of moving to a two bedroom apartment right across from the dental school in Hilgard. It is a very nice, sunny, furnished apartment with new furniture, doorman, security, pool and spa. I am looking for a friendly, considerate, fun and clean female to share the apartment with her. If you are interested please pm me or email me [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you:)

Hello there,
Congrat for coming to UCLA!
I a dental student at UCLA, finishing my second year in June. I am in the proccess of moving to a new place right accross from the dental school in Hilgard Ave. The apartment is fully furnished with ne furniture, very sunny, has a doorman, pool and spa. I am looking for a friendly, fun, considerate and clean female to share this apartment with. Please PM me or email me, [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I love UCLA, so i'm gonna give this thing a bump.

We should keep this thread going, things are always more fun when we can ask questions and voice concerns without a true identity.

Who going to UCLA is planning or has gotten a Student Sports Package?

When are the info package forms due back? I've been busy with school and the stack of forms are sitting neatly on my desk :).

I submitted my Weyburn payment, but when do I have to get on the forms?

There are only a few things in that packet that need to be taken care of and sent in.
Aside from your final transcripts, the only papers in that packet that need to be mailed in are

Bruin Direct Deposit (optional)
Dental Kit sheet (mand)
Bruin Card Info (mand) before july 1st
ASDA/ADA membership sheet (optional)
Big sib sign up sheet (optional)

Hope that helps