***Official UMKC SOD Interview/Acceptance Thread c/o 2022***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh yeah I'd like to know that as well
Sorry, can't tell you about status change. I stuck to my guns and refused to check. I've been through this too many times so I just rode it out.

I just looked now, still says invited to interview, lol!
 
Does anyone remember what Richie said after he told you lol? I remember something about a packet but it was all a blur and I ust kept saying okay :laugh:
 
Does anyone remember what Richie said after he told you lol? I remember something about a packet but it was all a blur and I ust kept saying okay :laugh:
There will be a package in the mail in a couple of days and there will be a financial aid meeting on March 2. This is what I was told.
 
Congrats everyone! How exciting, Unfortunately, I haven't had a call yet. Starting to feel dissapointed. 🙁 Had a status change and everything, and then changed back like everyones who got it. I guess that doesn't mean anything after all?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone! How exciting, Unfortunately, I haven't had a call yet. Starting to feel dissapointed. 🙁 Had a status change and everything, and then changed back like everyones who got it. I guess that doesn't mean anything after all?
there's still time! good luck:xf:
 
Congrats everyone! How exciting, Unfortunately, I haven't had a call yet. Starting to feel dissapointed. 🙁 Had a status change and everything, and then changed back like everyones who got it. I guess that doesn't mean anything after all?

I had an email last year around 10:30, so you should know either way soon! Other people have said they continue calls till 12:00, but I don't know how accurate that is
 
I had an email last year around 10:30, so you should know either way soon! Other people have said they continue calls till 12:00, but I don't know how accurate that is
That may be true it just seems like everyone gets calls really early. Were you wait listed?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlist for second round consideration email received. Congratulations to everyone who got accepted.
Will we interview a second time? Or is it safe to assume we are waitlisted in the spring? Also, is this a soft reject? Do ppl actually get rejected?
 
Will we interview a second time? Or is it safe to assume we are waitlisted in the spring? Also, is this a soft reject? Do ppl actually get rejected?

If you've already interviewed, you'll be considered along with a new batch of students invited to interview, and once February rolls around you'll either be accepted to fill up the spots that weren't accepted or placed on the waitlist with the other in-state interviewers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.