****Official University of Kentucky C/O 2015 Acceptance Thread****

DrKelso07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see an acceptance thread for UK, so I started one!
Can't wait to meet all of you in August!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering when this thread would pop up. Congrats to all those accepted! I'll be accepting my UKCD offer, can't wait to meet you all.

PS - facebook group anyone?

Thanks for doing that. I just accepted the offer they made as well!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Put on the alternate list. Anyone familiar with UK's procedure for this list?

Put on the alternate list. Anyone familiar with UK's procedure for this list?

haven't really gotten any information from them on this. When did you interview? they just keep saying no updates and that nothing has been ranked

I just recently interviewed on the 25th of January. Missy told me that they may possibly rank the list next week.

has anyone been informed if they ranked the waitlist? I just got a no update remark again. Is that a polite way of telling me to buzz off? ha

Congratulations! May I ask if you are in state or out of state and if you were previously on the waitlist? So anxious....

I interviewed September 21, wait listed December 1, accepted February 2. I am instate
Thank you and best of luck to you!

Last edited:
anybody hear anything lately on the waitlist? I saw on predents someone had an accepted date of 2/7 but you never know how accurate that is. can't bring myself to ask for yet another status update.

has anyone heard any updates? I am assuming no or there would be more action on this thread. I think it is a bad sign that my interviewer maintained open communication with me through December about my app, etc but since the 1st of the year I haven't gotten a response to any calls or emails. Only Missy says no updates. Preparing myself for reapplying next cycle!

I called Missy and there is no ranked list, however, she said not to get discouraged as the acceptances have a large turnover.

Just received the word that I am now on the ranked list...Hope has surfaced!

I just received word on acceptance....hell yeah!!!!!