University of Colorado Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

How do you confirm that residency has been confirmed after completing the form.

I think they sent it to all folks who somewhere on the app indicated Colorado residence.

One more week!

I received an email conformation that they received the form about 10 minutes later. I’m not a Colorado resident and still got one

Members don't see this ad.

Who sent you the confirmation? I think it may be manual and that’s why not everyone got the confirmation just yet.

Think it was automatic it was from tuitionclassification@cuanschutz. I would just call Nicole and make sure they got it and explain that you haven’t received a confirmation yet

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This waiting game is tough!!!!!

Congrats to everyone who got accepted. To everyone else, good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #8
School: Colorado
Notification date: 1/3/23
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/01
Application complete date: 06/02
GPA (science, overall): 3.81, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/18/21/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 1/11, 1/12, 1/24, 1/25
Method of interview: Zoom

However, I will not be attending due to other acceptances. I just wanted to share they are still sending out interview invitations and my stats.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, does anybody know if you can get in-state tuition after a year?

Hey guys, does anybody know if you can get in-state tuition after a year?

They don’t offer in-state after a year but I hear that it’s pretty likely you’ll get a scholarship if your OOS

Has anyone heard from admissions regarding accepted/waitlisted/rejected??

I haven’t heard anything yet along those lines. However, I was told that there might be some movement in the next week or two.

^ I’d imagine with the deposit deadline passing by there will be some more seats opening up these next couple weeks

I got a call from admissions asking if I was accepted soon, how likely would it be for me to attend. So there is definitely some movement

Does anyone know how much the deposit costs if were offered a seat?

Does anyone know how much the deposit costs if were offered a seat?

So I googled it, it states “Financial aid does not cover the application fee or the non-refundable $4,000 deposit”

I got a call from admissions asking if I was accepted soon, how likely would it be for me to attend. So there is definitely some movement
wow, schools don't usually do that until summer...

Accepted via email at 12:19 pm MST

Reactions: 4 users
anyone else hear back recently?

I heard that they sent out all of their offers and now it just depends on if everyone accepts their offer if there will be another wave of acceptance letters.

Does anyone have more information about acceptance rates from past waitlists? Do they typical send out a list in March or April?

I don’t know how many kids are waitlisted to give a percentage, but I was told that last year they took 6 kids off the waitlist.

anyone know if we’re hearing back today for sure??

Nope. I’ve seen some OOS offers on Reddit that could be third round or OOS waitlist. I would assume IS alternatives then waitlist will be late March, early April. Depending on if people drop or the class is full.
Does anyone know if they post or have posted an alternate list?
Don’t know.

They sent me an email on 3/2 stating I had to commit to them and withdraw my other seats by 3/17 or they could rescind the offer
ah ok
specific to colorado then
funny that they knew by 3/2 that you were in multiple programs
ADEA says they don't tell until 3/5...

ah ok
specific to colorado then
funny that they knew by 3/2 that you were in multiple programs
ADEA says they don't tell until 3/5...

It must be 3/1, bc my other two schools messaged me on 3/1 giving me until the 15th

I don’t think so, aside from reaching out to them again. I thought the same.
They have been? Was that recently?
I don’t understand why they’re being so elusive about a waitlist.
most schools do not publish a waitlist nor do they tell you your position...