**OFFICIAL UPenn CLass of 2011 Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aawla

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow classmates.
I am here today to inform you that I will deny my acceptances at UConn and Columbia and my Harvard interview to atten Penn Dental.
Come on and join me as we prepare for a beautiful 4 year journey of drool and shiny teeth.
I look forward to meeting all of you and get to know you better.

Members don't see this ad.

rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Members don't see this ad :)
Somebody convince me that pass/fail and PBL are not all it's cracked up to be. I know this is sad, but I need more of a reason to turn down Harvard than a half tuition scholarship. I mean, we will be able to pay off loans no matter what the situation is. So I'm thinking I shouldn't consider cost so heavily...

Somebody convince me that pass/fail and PBL are not all it's cracked up to be. I know this is sad, but I need more of a reason to turn down Harvard than a half tuition scholarship. I mean, we will be able to pay off loans no matter what the situation is. So I'm thinking I shouldn't consider cost so heavily...

I agree. Come to harvard... it'll be worth it!

go to Harvard and give me that half tuition scholarship. I had similar stats but I guess you had great ec. gl either way

Dude, the people telling you to go to the cheapest school are the people who didn't get into Harvard. You'd be an idiot to turn down HSDM just because of money. Go where you want to go. Life's a journey, not a destination. :luck:

Hey IHD, what are some of the reasons that you were convinced that pass/fail is not all it's cracked up to be? I find myself in a situation between a pass/fail system and a ranking system. What are the cons? Thanks!

feels great to join PENN DMD 2011. Congratulations to everybody!
I am looking forward to meeting you all in the Fall.

just fedex'd my deposit to UPenn yesterday, baby.

woohoo!

Count me in -- It was a tough decision (warm and sunny AZ or Penn??) and finally made up my mind... cold winters and more debt than I can ever imagine... here I come!!! :thumbup: