You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UPenn Dental Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
papelgami
New Member
I interviewed 1/9!Congrats! When did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nothing yet for me… (1/30)Any acceptances for 1/30, 1/31 interviewers yet??
rockyrocks84
New Member
Nothing for me yet either (1/31)Any acceptances for 1/30, 1/31 interviewers yet??
cupcakegumdrops12
New Member
Nothing yet, I interviewed 1/30Any acceptances for 1/30, 1/31 interviewers yet??
I think Penn doesn’t establish a formal waitlist till their class is full in March. I interviewed on 1/23, so hoping we might hear back in one of the coming waves of acceptances.I interviewed on January 24th and haven't heard anything yet. Does this mean that I'm waitlisted..?😭😭
futuredds_2029
Full Member
Interview #12
2/7/25
OOS
GPA: 3.7
sGPA: 3.6
2/7/25
OOS
GPA: 3.7
sGPA: 3.6
wowInterview #12
2/7/25
OOS
GPA: 3.7
sGPA: 3.6
did you go to the other 11?
where did you get accepted to?
futuredds_2029
Full Member
Went to 10 out of 11. Accepted to a couple.wow
did you go to the other 11?
where did you get accepted to?
prodo0818
New Member
Sorry I'm confused lol If their class is full, why would they establish a waitlist?I think Penn doesn’t establish a formal waitlist till their class is full in March. I interviewed on 1/23, so hoping we might hear back in one of the coming waves of acceptances.
cupcakegumdrops12
New Member
In case someone drops after committing and like decides to go somewhere elseSorry I'm confused lol If their class is full, why would they establish a waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
toothluver69
New Member
I interviewed 1/10, but have not heard anything back. No waitlist or rejection or acceptance. Should I email and ask for an update or just keep waiting?
personally i would just continue waiting. i've done this for other schools and it doesn't really change the outcomeI interviewed 1/10, but have not heard anything back. No waitlist or rejection or acceptance. Should I email and ask for an update or just keep waiting?
ToothfairyFutureDrG
Full Member
when did you apply?Received an interview invite yesterday. Im assuming its for waitlist spots at this point
GoRams124
New Member
I applied Mid Augustwhen did you apply?
rockyrocks84
New Member
Has anyone been accepted recently? Or have any idea how the waves work?
Caldentist96
New Member
I know of a student who got an acceptance this past Monday. Interviewed in Jan. Via email.Has anyone been accepted recently? Or have any idea how the waves work?
toothluver69
New Member
Accepted today 11pm CT! Interviewed 1/10!
penguin37once
Full Member
any recent interview invites?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dancing_snowman
New Member
Accepted today! Interviewed last week
Once you submit the agreement form, it shows on the portal after few minutes!Does anyone know where to submit the deposit? I’m a little confused because I can’t find anywhere to do this on the applicant portal.
penguin37once
Full Member
Does anyone know how full the class is at the moment?
Dr. Fele
Full Member
I think they hold onto the scholarships until the students are finalized.did anyone who got accepted after december receive the scholarship?
cupRamenEnthusiast
Full Member
Received a phone call for the deans scholarship but no physical mail/email yetdid anyone who got accepted after december receive the scholarship?
Vibesdentalpositive
New Member
I was hoping to see if anyone has information or can help with the waitlist movement in Penn. I am sitting on pins and needles; any help will be appreciated.
congrats! can i ask if u will be attending?Received a phone call for the deans scholarship but no physical mail/email yet
cupRamenEnthusiast
Full Member
Thanks! That’s the plan rn, but I’m on a waitlist for another school, so we’ll see :’)congrats! can i ask if u will be attending?
cupcakegumdrops12
New Member
I interviewed Jan 30th, and it’s my dream school but I haven’t heard back. Should I email them or send a letter of intent? Or just wait? For reference, my application was verified in November.
ToothfairyFutureDrG
Full Member
From my understanding UPenn doesn't accept letters of intentI interviewed Jan 30th, and it’s my dream school but I haven’t heard back. Should I email them or send a letter of intent? Or just wait? For reference, my application was verified in November.
preden_2024
Full Member
Do they finish interviewing this cycle ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ToothfairyFutureDrG
Full Member
I was told they finish at the end of march. They are still reviewing applicationsDo they finish interviewing this cycle ?
Vibesdentalpositive
New Member
I'm looking for insights regarding the University of Pennsylvania Dental School waitlist process. If anyone has experience with timelines, movement trends, or tips for improving chances of admission from the waitlist, I'd be grateful for your advice.
Additionally, if you've successfully navigated this process, I'd love to hear about what strategies you found helpful.
Thank you in advance for sharing your experiences!I am in dire need of help here
Additionally, if you've successfully navigated this process, I'd love to hear about what strategies you found helpful.
Thank you in advance for sharing your experiences!I am in dire need of help here
Dr. Garfield
Full Member
Just got an interview!
Holy cow good workJust got an interview!
Dr. Garfield
Full Member
Thank you.Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats?
SGPA: 4.00 , cGPA: 3.97 , AA: 24 , TS:26
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 18
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 15K