You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UPenn Dental Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
KrispyBomb
New Member
why did you decline? Can I ask your stat?declined my acceptance recently. hope it goes to one of yall 🙂
KrispyBomb
New Member
Did you hear from them? I also interviewed around that timeNothing yet, I interviewed 1/30
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
KrispyBomb
New Member
any acceptance this week?
preden_2024
Full Member
Are they still sending out interview this application cycle ?
Dr. Garfield
Full Member
Did anyone hear back recently? I had a March interview.
futuredentistfdez
New Member
Has anyone that interviewed the week of March 17 heard back?
KrispyBomb
New Member
Anyone knows when Penn stops sending acceptance?
price. 3.7sgpa 3.8cgpa 22 datwhy did you decline? Can I ask your stat?
anybody know how many dean scholarships are given out?
Dr. Garfield
Full Member
Would you mind sharing your stats?i think they said 40 people per class but i could be totally wrong. when i received my acceptance, i received the scholarship about a week later
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Garfield
Full Member
Not yet, still waiting!Has anyone that interviewed the week of March 17 heard back?
jomalone75
New Member
Accepted to Penn today!
interviewed March 17
interviewed March 17
jomalone75
New Member
Congrats!Also accepted today 11:38PM CST! Interview March 20th 🙂
klexis
New Member
Thank you, you too! <3Congrats!
Vibesdentalpositive
New Member
Has anyone heard from the waitlist? I have been waiting since Jan.. Any update would be appreciated.
Dr. Garfield
Full Member
Accepted today! Interviewed March 20th
klexis
New Member
I believe they said they don't have an official waitlist yet. They're behind on applications and so they're moving through their final rounds before they send out more acceptances or waitlists. I think they said they're finishing up interviews though so maybe you'll hear from them soon!Has anyone heard from the waitlist? I have been waiting since Jan.. Any update would be appreciated.
Vibesdentalpositive
New Member
Thank you so much!This is helpful.I believe they said they don't have an official waitlist yet. They're behind on applications and so they're moving through their final rounds before they send out more acceptances or waitlists. I think they said they're finishing up interviews though so maybe you'll hear from them soon!
proswimmer77
New Member
Most heartfelt congratulations to those that got in recently! Has anyone that interviewed the week of March 24th heard back yet? Does the school come out with decisions weekly?
Dr. Banana2399
New Member
i interviewed week of march 24th but still waiting to hear back!Most heartfelt congratulations to those that got in recently! Has anyone that interviewed the week of March 24th heard back yet? Does the school come out with decisions weekly?
Dr. Banana2399
New Member
did anyone hear back from week of march 24th interviews?
proswimmer77
New Member
I have not heard back yet!
KrispyBomb
New Member
Has anyone heard back from Penn who interviewed around Jan 31st?
KrispyBomb
New Member
did you have any updates from them?Any acceptances for 1/30, 1/31 interviewers ye
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
proswimmer77
New Member
Has anyone heard back (post-interview) since April 4th?
KrispyBomb
New Member
Are they sending rejection letter?
Dr. Banana2399
New Member
waitlisted 5/2 at 9pm
toothluver69
New Member
Withdrew my acceptance to attend my in-state program. Best of luck to those still waiting/deciding!
KrispyBomb
New Member
wait listed last week
predentalay
New Member
Did you end up getting accepted?wait listed last week
predentalay
New Member
did you end up getting accepted?waitlisted 5/2 at 9pm
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 18
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 15K