-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*****Official Waitlist thread - Class of 2012******
Started by ellinopedo182
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ATSU-SOMA: ringtail (11/15)
AZCOM: dhvag (post interview 3/10)
CCOM: orchid07 (post interview 10/25 :cry🙂, doinmybest5840 (10/23, post-interview)
DMU-COM: belichek, rawkusmd (11/1)
NSU-COM: ellinopedo182 (9/2007), gqmo16 (11/2007), d-bone (2/2008), mtbiac (2/1), umean2tellme (2/29👎)
KCUMB: orangr85 (10/26,pre-interview), doinmybest5840 (9/19, post-interview)
LECOM-Bradenton: orangr85 (10/25,pre-interview) Texas-Triathlete (?), mtbiac (2/29), JagerDO (4/8), ComputerGeek64 (4/11)
LECOM-Erie: scdocusc (12/31), paperdoll25 (?)
LMU-DCOM: Roselee (3/2) bivvie (3/26), hubby of DanaRenee(5/3), JagerDO (5/2), soccerchicoc (3/7)
MSUCOM: desijigga (11/7), doinmybest5840 (1/23)
OUCOM: Punchap (2/6)
PCOM-GA: ComputerGeek64 (5/5)
Touro MI: mjmj (2/11)
TOURO-NY: Eudjinn (9/10, high, post-interview), Bond8204 (1/3, high)
Touro-NV: JWE27 (10/12), ellinopedo182 (11/19), Roselee (3/3), hurikane(4/24),ruger3030(12/19)
UNECOM Springhurst (12/22)
WESTERN: ellinopedo182 (2/8)[/i], GaryPham (2/9)
AZCOM: dhvag (post interview 3/10)
CCOM: orchid07 (post interview 10/25 :cry🙂, doinmybest5840 (10/23, post-interview)
DMU-COM: belichek, rawkusmd (11/1)
NSU-COM: ellinopedo182 (9/2007), gqmo16 (11/2007), d-bone (2/2008), mtbiac (2/1), umean2tellme (2/29👎)
KCUMB: orangr85 (10/26,pre-interview), doinmybest5840 (9/19, post-interview)
LECOM-Bradenton: orangr85 (10/25,pre-interview) Texas-Triathlete (?), mtbiac (2/29), JagerDO (4/8), ComputerGeek64 (4/11)
LECOM-Erie: scdocusc (12/31), paperdoll25 (?)
LMU-DCOM: Roselee (3/2) bivvie (3/26), hubby of DanaRenee(5/3), JagerDO (5/2), soccerchicoc (3/7)
MSUCOM: desijigga (11/7), doinmybest5840 (1/23)
OUCOM: Punchap (2/6)
PCOM-GA: ComputerGeek64 (5/5)
Touro MI: mjmj (2/11)
TOURO-NY: Eudjinn (9/10, high, post-interview), Bond8204 (1/3, high)
Touro-NV: JWE27 (10/12), ellinopedo182 (11/19), Roselee (3/3), hurikane(4/24),ruger3030(12/19)
UNECOM Springhurst (12/22)
WESTERN: ellinopedo182 (2/8)[/i], GaryPham (2/9)
anyone get any good news lately?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I'm sorry I didn't add myself b4 but I'm happy to report that I got offa NSUCOMs waitlist this morning!
Interviewed Feb. 18th, waitlisted 1st week of april, and found out about acceptance @ 9:21AM today, June 6th, 2008!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!😉
HOORAY!!!!!!!!😛
HOORAY!!!!!!!!😍
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!

You've given me PLENTY of hope...My crazy self is still on the waitlist...😡👎(
For the past month, I've been wolfing Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia to cope with my depression 😱
😉HOORAY!!!!!!!!😉
HOORAY!!!!!!!!😛
HOORAY!!!!!!!
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!
You've given me PLENTY of hope...My crazy self is still on the waitlist...😡👎
For the past month, I've been wolfing Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia to cope with my depression 😱😉
haha, the first thing i read was hooray, and i thought you got into umdnj. I got excited because I thought the umdnj wait list is moving. I am intrested into umdnj wait list movement, because of some people on this forum will withdraw from nycom, if accepted to umdnj. Then if i am accepted to nycom, i give up my seat at Touro to a waitlister. This looks like a game of musical chairs to me 😕.
I am pulling for people to get into umdnj 🙂.
so it looks like the umdnj waitlist is starting to move, someone on umdnj class 2012 said he/or she just got accepted. I know vcarter, and countthestars, are pulling for the umdnj waitlist, and will withdraw from nycom if accepted🙄, any luck? I hope seats are starting to open up.
so it looks like the umdnj waitlist is starting to move, someone on umdnj class 2012 said he/or she just got accepted. I know vcarter, and countthestars, are pulling for the umdnj waitlist, and will withdraw from nycom if accepted🙄, any luck? I hope seats are starting to open up.
Well, I've been accepted to NYCOM, but I'm PRAYING to get off the UMDNJ waitlist!
I'M SOOOO WILLING TO GIVE UP MY SEAT AT NYCOM!!!! 😛
Yep, a817. I'm in the Top 15 of UMDNJ-SOM's waitlist. And yes, there have been some movement on that waitlist. Remember, we still have 2 months left, so plenty of time (or so I keep on telling myself).
countthestars and AnnaMaria, I'm hoping you guys get into UMDNJ so that a817 can take your spot at NYCOM and I can take that spot at Touro NY! See? We'd all benefit from a little waitlist movement 🙂
or if i get off the list at Western, you can get my seat at Touro NY too.
Well, I've been accepted to NYCOM, but I'm PRAYING to get off the UMDNJ waitlist!
I'M SOOOO WILLING TO GIVE UP MY SEAT AT NYCOM!!!! 😛
haha i thought u gave up your seat at NYCOM? I am happy that the wait lists are starting to move now, so its not quiet anymore.
BTW: Anyone one else so addicted to this site because of a waitlist? I cant get of this site, just because I am hoping the list moves.
Last edited:
BTW: Anyone one else so addicted to this site because of a waitlist? I cant get of this site, just because I am hoping the list moves.
Yup, I recently posted the same thought on the touro thread. This is what my 4 years of undergrad has amounted to. Obsessively checking an online forum. Hopefully we'll all have good news soon!
ATSU-SOMA: ringtail (11/15)
AZCOM: dhvag (post interview 3/10), Cladbolg 🙁
CCOM: orchid07 (post interview 10/25 :cry🙂, doinmybest5840 (10/23, post-interview)
DMU-COM: belichek, rawkusmd (11/1)
NSU-COM: ellinopedo182 (9/2007), gqmo16 (11/2007), d-bone (2/2008), mtbiac (2/1), umean2tellme (2/29👎)
KCUMB: orangr85 (10/26,pre-interview), doinmybest5840 (9/19, post-interview)
LECOM-Bradenton: orangr85 (10/25,pre-interview) Texas-Triathlete (?), mtbiac (2/29), JagerDO (4/8), ComputerGeek64 (4/11)
LECOM-Erie: scdocusc (12/31), paperdoll25 (?)
LMU-DCOM: Roselee (3/2) bivvie (3/26), hubby of DanaRenee(5/3), JagerDO (5/2), soccerchicoc (3/7)
MSUCOM: desijigga (11/7), doinmybest5840 (1/23)
OUCOM: Punchap (2/6)
PCOM-GA: ComputerGeek64 (5/5)
Touro MI: mjmj (2/11)
TOURO-NY: Eudjinn (9/10, high, post-interview), Bond8204 (1/3, high)
Touro-NV: JWE27 (10/12), ellinopedo182 (11/19), Roselee (3/3), hurikane(4/24),ruger3030(12/19)
UNECOM Springhurst (12/22)
WESTERN: ellinopedo182 (2/8)[/i], GaryPham (2/9)
AZCOM: dhvag (post interview 3/10), Cladbolg 🙁
CCOM: orchid07 (post interview 10/25 :cry🙂, doinmybest5840 (10/23, post-interview)
DMU-COM: belichek, rawkusmd (11/1)
NSU-COM: ellinopedo182 (9/2007), gqmo16 (11/2007), d-bone (2/2008), mtbiac (2/1), umean2tellme (2/29👎)
KCUMB: orangr85 (10/26,pre-interview), doinmybest5840 (9/19, post-interview)
LECOM-Bradenton: orangr85 (10/25,pre-interview) Texas-Triathlete (?), mtbiac (2/29), JagerDO (4/8), ComputerGeek64 (4/11)
LECOM-Erie: scdocusc (12/31), paperdoll25 (?)
LMU-DCOM: Roselee (3/2) bivvie (3/26), hubby of DanaRenee(5/3), JagerDO (5/2), soccerchicoc (3/7)
MSUCOM: desijigga (11/7), doinmybest5840 (1/23)
OUCOM: Punchap (2/6)
PCOM-GA: ComputerGeek64 (5/5)
Touro MI: mjmj (2/11)
TOURO-NY: Eudjinn (9/10, high, post-interview), Bond8204 (1/3, high)
Touro-NV: JWE27 (10/12), ellinopedo182 (11/19), Roselee (3/3), hurikane(4/24),ruger3030(12/19)
UNECOM Springhurst (12/22)
WESTERN: ellinopedo182 (2/8)[/i], GaryPham (2/9)
i heard hubby of danarenee got into lmu......
random question for you all.... I applied at NOVA and haven't received a letter yet telling me i wasn't accepted didn't get an interview either anyone else have this trouble?
random question for you all.... I applied at NOVA and haven't received a letter yet telling me i wasn't accepted didn't get an interview either anyone else have this trouble?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i heard hubby of danarenee got into lmu......
random question for you all.... I applied at NOVA and haven't received a letter yet telling me i wasn't accepted didn't get an interview either anyone else have this trouble?
Same for my husband and I. It's the only school that has yet to reject me.
All I can tell you guys is that CCOM's waitlist has been moving significantly. Everyone I knew here on SDN has gotten off the waitlist. So, any of you who is waiting to get in to CCOM, hang in there. You will be surprised when you get a call.. Good luck
And UNE's waitlist hasn't hardly moved at all this year. Weird.
Last edited:
I was accepted to WVSOM this morning!!! Orientation starts on Monday so I have 3 days to quit my jobs, finish a carotid stenting database registry, find housing, pack and move. I'm very excited!!!





CONGRATULATIONS!Thanks Krisss17!!!!! Hang in there vcarter01, there's still time. I actually missed the phone call, I was driving to work and couldn't get to my phone in time. When I saw the area code, I pulled over and called back frantically, didn't even wait for a voicemail.
Thanks Krisss17!!!!! Hang in there vcarter01, there's still time. I actually missed the phone call, I was driving to work and couldn't get to my phone in time. When I saw the area code, I pulled over and called back frantically, didn't even wait for a voicemail.
wait, did you get a call from UMDNJ and missed it?
wait, did you get a call from UMDNJ and missed it?
No, accepted to WVSOM
I have been a High Alternate since October 2nd at TUCOM-CA and I finally got the call and was offered an acceptance at 3:30 pm yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!Needless to say, I accepted the offer and I now I have four days until school begins (August 4th at 7:30 am) to find an apartment, new laptop/printer, get school loans (never applied for school loans before), etc. It is crazy the things I have to do these next four days!!!! But I am so relieved I am finally in!!
congrats..... im hoping i m high on the alternate list and get offered next yrs admission to LMU-DCOM seeing class already started
I have been a High Alternate since October 2nd at TUCOM-CA and I finally got the call and was offered an acceptance at 3:30 pm yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!Needless to say, I accepted the offer and I now I have four days until school begins (August 4th at 7:30 am) to find an apartment, new laptop/printer, get school loans (never applied for school loans before), etc. It is crazy the things I have to do these next four days!!!! But I am so relieved I am finally in!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 2K