**Official West Virginia University School of Dentistry Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick526xxh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview today! OOS, submitted 6/28.

Got an interview invite! does anyone know if they send a confirmation after you send them an email to confirm the date they sent?

Got an interview invite! does anyone know if they send a confirmation after you send them an email to confirm the date they sent?

I received a confirmation email. When is your interview?

I’ll see you there! They confirmed mine the same day. Maybe call and make sure that they received your confirmation.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I’ll see you there! They confirmed mine the same day. Maybe call and make sure that they received your confirmation.

Yeah I called but got the machine. Hopefully everything gets straightened out after this holiday weekend. Hopefully I'll see you there haha!

Yeah I called but got the machine. Hopefully everything gets straightened out after this holiday weekend. Hopefully I'll see you there haha!
Was October 12 the first interview day possible?

Hey,

I am interview on October 12th. I am coming from PA. Anyway you can accommodate me?

Hello all,
I submitted my application to this university a few days ago. (too late, I know that). I received a confirmation email today. How long does it take to get the secondary application if I am chosen to receive one?

Hello all,
I submitted my application to this university a few days ago. (too late, I know that). I received a confirmation email today. How long does it take to get the secondary application if I am chosen to receive one?
Hi, it takes up to two weeks sometimes three, I would call and check if it took longer.

Sent from my SM-G965F using SDN mobile

Hi, it takes up to two weeks sometimes three, I would call and check if it took longer.

Thanks, I know that the deadline of this school is November 1st. Do you think they stil consider me that apply this late? Do you know how many pre-december interviews are left?

Thanks, I know that the deadline of this school is November 1st. Do you think they stil consider me that apply this late? Do you know how many pre-december interviews are left?
You are welcome! Yes they interview students every Friday of every week now till mid April. I know many students who got in last in the cycle so don't worry about getting pre December interview.

Does anyone know if getting a supplemental from WVU means guaranteed interview ? I received a confirmation e mail of receiving my supplemental on 10/17/18 and have not heard anything since then . Thanks

Does anyone know if getting a supplemental from WVU means guaranteed interview ? I received a confirmation e mail of receiving my supplemental on 10/17/18 and have not heard anything since then . Thanks
Are you an in state student? Getting a secondary application doesn't guarantee an interview at WVU. However, I received a supplement confirmation from WVU SOD in mid July and my interview invitation was in Mid October. They have many applicants applying and the process takes time. They interview till April so don't worry, hopefully you get yours soon.

Are you an in state student? Getting a secondary application doesn't guarantee an interview at WVU. However, I received a supplement confirmation from WVU SOD in mid July and my interview invitation was in Mid October. They have many applicants applying and the process takes time. They interview till April so don't worry, hopefully you get yours soon.

IS student applied in June but everything was verified and completed in September. Then I got the e mail saying they received my supplemental and will e mail me regarding my interview information on 10/17/18 , and I have not heard back since then . So is this pretty normal ? Thanks again for your help I’m new at this

Yes, it is normal. It took me almost 3 motnhs after that secondary confirmation email to get an interview. They usually interview most of the IS applicants so I wouldn't worry much about it.

Yes, it is normal. It took me almost 3 motnhs after that secondary confirmation email to get an interview. They usually interview most of the IS applicants so I wouldn't worry much about it.

So they sent you the information about when your interview would be 3 months after the secondary e mail received was sent? Or the date of the interview was 3 months after you received that e mail?

The date of the interview was sent to me after almost 3 months from receiving the secondary request. I hope that halps

Has anyone heard anything from admissions this morning?

have not heard anything yet. Do you know if they call or just email ?

have not heard anything yet. Do you know if they call or just email ?

I’m not sure honestly. I know they don’t give out acceptances super early like other schools. I think the first one was around 10:30 AM last year.

Nothing. Two of my friends haven’t heard anything either!

Status
Not open for further replies.