**Official West Virginia University School of Dentistry Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a letter of intent was sent out , who would you send it to a admissions recruiter? Or Dr. Price?

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an interview invite to WVU!! OOS applicant!

HI, I just received my first interview @ WVU and was wondering if anyone could tell me any information on the style of interview or really anything about it? It says there is a writing portion? Also a voluntary manual dexterity portion? Any information would be very much appreciated

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everybody I got in this week! My original status change to "Received / Waiting for Additional Information" was due to them wanting my updated DAT scores before making their final decision. Best of luck to everyone still in the cycle!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everybody I got in this week! My original status change to "Received / Waiting for Additional Information" was due to them wanting my updated DAT scores before making their final decision. Best of luck to everyone still in the cycle!
Hey congrats man! I am actually interviewing this week! got any tips?! Im OOS and its my #1 school!

Hey congrats man! I am actually interviewing this week! got any tips?! Im OOS and its my #1 school!

My actual interview with the committee was very relaxed and conversational for the most part, but if there is a weak spot on your application be prepared to explain it. I suggest bringing a pen you're comfortable with for the writing portion, if you forget they'll provide you with one. The writing portion just consists of you answering interview questions in paragraph form. Good luck this week!

Congrats on your acceptance! I was wondering how long it took to receive information of their decision? I have a couple more questions if it would be possible to send a private message. Thanks!

My actual interview with the committee was very relaxed and conversational for the most part, but if there is a weak spot on your application be prepared to explain it. I suggest bringing a pen you're comfortable with for the writing portion, if you forget they'll provide you with one. The writing portion just consists of you answering interview questions in paragraph form. Good luck this week!
Thank you! When you say conversational what exactly do you mean by that? How do they make it conversational? Ive never really understood that.. is it more casual then?

Congrats on your acceptance! I was wondering how long it took to receive information of their decision? I have a couple more questions if it would be possible to send a private message. Thanks!
Thank You! I heard back roughly two weeks after they received my updated DAT scores, but if you have other questions feel free to message me!

Interviewed on February 15th, this past Friday, and was accepted today! I’m OOS.

Reactions: 1 users
I was accepted a few weeks ago but I have decided to turn down my offer. OOS applicant. Good luck to everyone!

Did anyone interview this past Friday ? February 22nd? Can someone message me if they did thanks

When getting accepted, how do they notify you first ? E mail , portal, phone call ? How long after your interview did it take to get an acceptance? And if not accepted did they send you a rejection ? Also people who are currently taking their last pre req’s this semester did they accept with contingent of passing the pre req’s or do you get a hold ? Just wondering what it was and how things went for most people on here . Thanks

When getting accepted, how do they notify you first ? E mail , portal, phone call ? How long after your interview did it take to get an acceptance? And if not accepted did they send you a rejection ? Also people who are currently taking their last pre req’s this semester did they accept with contingent of passing the pre req’s or do you get a hold ? Just wondering what it was and how things went for most people on here . Thanks
I was notified by email one business day after my interview (interviewed on a Friday and was accepted the following Monday). I received a provisional acceptance offer because I still have to get my immunization records, final transcripts, and official acceptance papers all sorted out.

Did anyone's decision status change to Received/Waiting Additional Information after their interview?

Did anyone's decision status change to Received/Waiting Additional Information after their interview?
I got that status change on my ADSAS portal. Did you ask them what are they waiting for? Are you instate student?

Reactions: 1 user
I got that status change on my ADSAS portal. Did you ask them what are they waiting for? Are you instate student?
Im OOS and I called today but they didn't pick up so I'm going to call again tomorrow.

Hey there, I was accepted on April 5th. Does anyone know if there’s a Facebook group for our class and any suggestions for places to live? Thank you!

Hey there, I was accepted on April 5th. Does anyone know if there’s a Facebook group for our class and any suggestions for places to live? Thank you!
Congrats on the acceptance and here you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.