Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My friend received an interview invite last week. Not sure if she is going bc she Accepted mount Union on the 15th.Anyone heard from Walsh?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My friend received an interview invite last week. Not sure if she is going bc she Accepted mount Union on the 15th.Anyone heard from Walsh?
I have not. They sent me an email in December saying they would start sending out waitlist numbers after the 15th of January, but I haven't heard anything since then.
It did kind of sound like I was waitlisted, but maybe i just read too much into it and it's wishful thinking. But it did say that they'll send out waitlist numbers after the 15th. And then the end of the email said if i did not want to remain on the waitlist to tell them, which made me think I'm probably waitlisted.Did your email form UC say you were waitlisted? I got a generic once that just said you will know the status of your application in late January but I'm not sure if that means waitlist.
When is the deposit due for Indiana state? Just wondering because I’m trying to think of when the waitlist movement should start happening, close to the deadline I would assume!Update: I've been accepted into and will be attending Indiana State! Good luck to all of you who are still waiting, I wish you the best and hope you get in somewhere!
Congrats! SO happy for you!!!!!I got accepted to OU this morning!!! I'll be accepting my seat and I just declined Toledo. I hope this helps someone else out!! Good luck to you all with your PT journey!
The deadline to notify them whether or not we would be accepting a seat was the 15th, but the actual deposit is due on the 30th. So I'm not sure how much movement there will be on the waitlist.When is the deposit due for Indiana state? Just wondering because I’m trying to think of when the waitlist movement should start happening, close to the deadline I would assume!
Thank you!I still am waiting to hear back! I know they said we will know by the 24th of January.
Got it thank you!The deadline to notify them whether or not we would be accepting a seat was the 15th, but the actual deposit is due on the 30th. So I'm not sure how much movement there will be on the waitlist.
Anyone heard from UC?
I am in the top third of the waitlist at OU, so if anyone has any info about people declining or about how many seats are filled, please share!
I was accepted to UC today!! Good luck to everyone!!
Congrats! I haven’t heard anything from them. Are you accepting?I was accepted to UC today!! Good luck to everyone!!
Congrats! Are you accepting your spot? I’m in the middle of the waitlist and am hoping for some fast movementHeard back from Toledo and was accepted today! Best of luck to everyone in the process!
Thank you and I’m not sure yet. I’m waiting to receive their official letter of acceptance/info which they send by mail before making any decisions.Congrats! Are you accepting your spot? I’m in the middle of the waitlist and am hoping for some fast movement
Did you email and ask for your position on the waitlist?Congrats! Are you accepting your spot? I’m in the middle of the waitlist and am hoping for some fast movement
Yes! They wouldn’t give an exact number thoughDid you email and ask for your position on the waitlist?
Only about 30 people have actually introduced themselves in the FB page. Those people sound like they are for sure going to OU because they are asking for roommates. There are a few people that haven’t replied in it but I don’t know if that means that they are still waiting on another acceptance or not. Hope that helps!I am in the top third of the waitlist at OU, so if anyone has any info about people declining or about how many seats are filled, please share!
Yes I got an email saying there was an update on my application status. When I applied I created a login to get updates on my application status and my email said there was an update so when I logged in, there was an acceptance letter!did you get an email?
Accepted to MSJ!! So relieved to be finally be accepted somewhere - the waiting was absolutely gut-wrenching!
Congrats! Sent in my deposit this morning and am requesting my transcripts now 🙂 It was tied for #1 in my book so it was an easy decision. How about you!?I was also accepted! Feels like a weight off my shoulders! Do you think u will be going?
congrats!!! Are you gonna be accepting?I was accepted to UC today!! Good luck to everyone!!
Did you reach out to Toledo and ask about the waitlist? I haven't heard back since they said we would on January 17th, but I didn't want to seem annoying asking also.Any updates on Toledo throughout this process I would love to hear! I’m in the middle of their waitlist and am hoping for some movement before I make living arrangements for going to another school!
Did you reach out to Toledo and ask about the waitlist? I haven't heard back since they said we would on January 17th, but I didn't want to seem annoying asking also.
Yes I did accept!!congrats!!! Are you gonna be accepting?
Im currently wondering the same thing. I am curious how much of the class is already full at this point. if you get any info, let me know please!!Does anyone know how many people UC DPT usually accepts from the waitlist? Or how far down the list they went last year? I'm currently waitlisted 42 which I know is a big stretch but just wondering if people had any info!
My friend went to the interview yesterday. She said there was 20-25 people there. I dropped my spot on the waitlist too.Hey everyone! Still hoping to hear back good news from Walsh! Has anyone heard anything/ know anything about their waitlist/ application status?
Has anyone else been accepted to UC?
I dont think so! I haven't been placed in one yetWas accepted to UC yesterday. Anyone know if there is a fb group yet?
Were you accepted off the waitlist? If so, do you mind sharing what number you were?Was accepted to UC yesterday. Anyone know if there is a fb group yet?
I just heard back from Walsh. I got put on the waitlistHas anyone heard back from Walsh since the 1/31 interview date?
I know of a couple people who also were put on the waitlist, but I didn't get an email and I guess Walsh is out of school today and tomorrow. Hoping to hear good news on Wednesday. Do you know of anyone that got denied on Friday?I just heard back from Walsh. I got put on the waitlist
Congrats!Was finally accepted at my #1 school, Walsh University today! I will be declining my waitlist to MSJ, Toledo, Youngstown State, Findlay and Cleveland State so hopefully there is some movement for everyone who is still waiting. Good luck to everyone!
I just got an email yesterday about the fb page!!Was accepted to UC yesterday. Anyone know if there is a fb group yet?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.