1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Ohio schools

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by tatabox80, Oct 21, 2002.

1. tatabox80

tatabox80 Super-Duper Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hi there,
    How long after AMCAS was submitted did you receive secondaries, or permission to complete secondaries at these schools?

-NEOUCOM
    -Wright State
    -Medical College of Ohio
    -Ohio State

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Green912

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I don't remember exactly, but it took about 3 weeks to get secondaires from Wright State and Ohio State. NEOUCOM and MCO screen before sending theirs out so I'm still waiting since I took the August MCAT. Also Wright doesn't have an essay and OSU has two.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. applejuice1979

applejuice1979 Patiently Waiting Member
    7+ Year Member

2 weeks for OSU after the initial transmission (not the final transmission date)

4. Dreamin

Dreamin Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am applying to all of those schools and I received my secondaries fairly quickly. Neucom and MCO sent theirs by snail mail, but I got them within 2 weeks. The OSU and the Wright State Applications are online and your invite should come within a week by email. No essays for NEUCOM or Wright State. Hope this helps.