You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2027 applicants
Started by beepboopbop1
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My application was verified this morning and I still haven't received the supplemental. I'm assuming it'll take a couple days because they probably manually go through each verified application. Anyone else who applied to Ohio get there supplemental yet?Goodluck! Quick question, how soon after verification did you get the supplemental application? I'm still waiting on mine rip
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is what I'm seeing on the website:
How will I know that you have received my VMCAS/Supplemental application?
After we receive your verified VMCAS application, you will receive an email link to the supplemental application. Please note: the link to the supplemental application may take a few days to be sent to you. The supplemental application is due 10 days after you receive the email link.
Is that what they sent you? Hopefully we get the link soon because I just want to submit it and be done!
How will I know that you have received my VMCAS/Supplemental application?
After we receive your verified VMCAS application, you will receive an email link to the supplemental application. Please note: the link to the supplemental application may take a few days to be sent to you. The supplemental application is due 10 days after you receive the email link.
Is that what they sent you? Hopefully we get the link soon because I just want to submit it and be done!
makiccino
Having a cat is my personality :D
Yes, I just wanted reassurance that we are still able to submit after the September 15th deadline as there is nothing on the website detailing the supplemental application further.This is what I'm seeing on the website:
How will I know that you have received my VMCAS/Supplemental application?
After we receive your verified VMCAS application, you will receive an email link to the supplemental application. Please note: the link to the supplemental application may take a few days to be sent to you. The supplemental application is due 10 days after you receive the email link.
Is that what they sent you? Hopefully we get the link soon because I just want to submit it and be done!
Yeah I'm pretty sure that we will still be able to submit the supplemental after today. Otherwise they would have had their deadline be much earlier than Sep 15th. They'd get a lot of flak if they made the supplemental due today as well. It's a weird way to do a supplemental imo but we get some extra time I guess?
makiccino
Having a cat is my personality :D
They give you an activation code to make the account correct?1st time OOS applicant! I think I was verified and received the supplemental 2 days later. You have to create an account and it’s just demographic questions and a supp fee…no essay questions or anything
First time OOS applicant!
Yes, it comes in an email with a linkThey give you an activation code to make the account correct?
My application got verified on July 27, and I received the supplemental on the 29th 🙂 Best of luck to you!My application was verified this morning and I still haven't received the supplemental. I'm assuming it'll take a couple days because they probably manually go through each verified application. Anyone else who applied to Ohio get there supplemental yet?
I got my supplemental this morning!Goodluck! Quick question, how soon after verification did you get the supplemental application? I'm still waiting on mine rip
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First time IS applicant
Good luck everyone!
Btw, my VMCAS application was verified on Thursday, 9/8 and I received my supplemental application on Monday, 9/12 (if that helps)!
Good luck everyone!Btw, my VMCAS application was verified on Thursday, 9/8 and I received my supplemental application on Monday, 9/12 (if that helps)!
First time OOS! Good luck everyone!!
First time oos!
charliesmom98
Full Member
Did anyone get an email saying they were being notified of possible discrepancies in prerequisite courses, but then it says “*All prerequisites complete”? I just want to make sure everyone got that email.
Did anyone get an email saying they were being notified of possible discrepancies in prerequisite courses, but then it says “*All prerequisites complete”? I just want to make sure everyone got that email.
I got the same email! Nearly had a heart attack lol
Same here! I still have to take micro which I have planned for my spring courses but same stress inducing email, lol 🙂Did anyone get an email saying they were being notified of possible discrepancies in prerequisite courses, but then it says “*All prerequisites complete”? I just want to make sure everyone got that email.
Yes! I got that email too and all my prerequisites are complete.Did anyone get an email saying they were being notified of possible discrepancies in prerequisite courses, but then it says “*All prerequisites complete”? I just want to make sure everyone got that email.
Persistence eventually pays off. I got in on my fifth try after they changed up some of their admissions process and graduated last year.Hi everyone! This is my 4th year applying in state. I am nothing if not persistent 🤣 I hope we all make it! ❤️
Thank you for saying this ❤️ It gives me so much hope!Persistence eventually pays off. I got in on my fifth try after they changed up some of their admissions process and graduated last year.
Wait where did it say "All prerequisites complete"? Was it somewhere on the website log-in or in the email they sent? I didn't get an email and I don't see any information on my application status on the websiteDid anyone get an email saying they were being notified of possible discrepancies in prerequisite courses, but then it says “*All prerequisites complete”? I just want to make sure everyone got that email.
charliesmom98
Full Member
They sent an email stating what prerequisites were outstanding still or if you had all of them complete.Wait where did it say "All prerequisites complete"? Was it somewhere on the website log-in or in the email they sent? I didn't get an email and I don't see any information on my application status on the website
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First time OOS but second time applicant! I think they're getting close to starting app reviews (if they haven't already). I think I just got my supplemental checked (I only know because I was emailed about the extenuating circumstance form I had submitted).
Third time OOS applicant! Just wanted to join the thread, good luck to everyone this cycle!
wait when did they send this out? I did the supplemental and everything and it was confirmed, but I did not receive this email at all, nor do I see any status about my pre-requisites on any of the log-ins they providedThey sent an email stating what prerequisites were outstanding still or if you had all of them complete.
charliesmom98
Full Member
I received the email on 9/28. I would maybe check your spam folderwait when did they send this out? I did the supplemental and everything and it was confirmed, but I did not receive this email at all, nor do I see any status about my pre-requisites on any of the log-ins they provided
I did not receive it anywhere! what was the title of the email?I received the email on 9/28. I would maybe check your spam folder
charliesmom98
Full Member
“Ohio State University CVM Application Status”I did not receive it anywhere! what was the title of the email?
hmmm, I still don't see it. Do you go to OSU or somewhere where they have already looked at the courses and have approved it before so they don't have to look into the class details or something?“Ohio State University CVM Application Status”
charliesmom98
Full Member
No! This is my first time applying to OSU as an OOS student. I’m not sure why everyone wouldn’t have received that email! To be fair I submitted my application on 9/1 so I may have been in the early pool of people they were looking at!hmmm, I still don't see it. Do you go to OSU or somewhere where they have already looked at the courses and have approved it before so they don't have to look into the class details or something?
Ok, I submitted mine 9/13 so hopefully they're just going through them all I guess?
I did not receive one either so don't worry too much!Ok, I submitted mine 9/13 so hopefully they're just going through them all I guess?
I actually also received that email some time ago too. I was confused as all my prereqs are done so I reached out to them and they told me it was sent to me in error
Second time OOS!! Good luck everyone [emoji4]
For the email they sent out about the graduate application assistance webinar, is this required even if you’ve already submitted the supplemental?
For the email they sent out about the graduate application assistance webinar, is this required even if you’ve already submitted the supplemental?
I didn’t get this email?Second time OOS!! Good luck everyone [emoji4]
For the email they sent out about the graduate application assistance webinar, is this required even if you’ve already submitted the supplemental?
me neither!I didn’t get this email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't either!me neither!
First time OOS, also have not received that email 🙂
I didn’t get this email?
hm i wonder if it’s because i submitted my supplemental after that email? that’s so weird! thank you for replying!
hm i wonder if it’s because i submitted my supplemental after that email? that’s so weird! thank you for replying!
this is what the email was? so bizarre!
Does anyone else have “pending” as the status of their supplemental application? In the excerpt detailing the various statuses pending is not listed so i’m curious if i’ve done something wrong 😅