Ohio State c/o 2027 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beepboopbop1

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I didn't see a thread for this yet so I thought I'd make one! I am a second time applicant (first time for Ohio). Good luck, everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Goodluck! Quick question, how soon after verification did you get the supplemental application? I'm still waiting on mine rip

Goodluck! Quick question, how soon after verification did you get the supplemental application? I'm still waiting on mine rip
My application was verified this morning and I still haven't received the supplemental. I'm assuming it'll take a couple days because they probably manually go through each verified application. Anyone else who applied to Ohio get there supplemental yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
My application also got verified this morning. The deadline is 10 after receiving verification but when I emailed admissions they gave me the answer from the website.

This is what I'm seeing on the website:

How will I know that you have received my VMCAS/Supplemental application?

After we receive your verified VMCAS application, you will receive an email link to the supplemental application. Please note: the link to the supplemental application may take a few days to be sent to you. The supplemental application is due 10 days after you receive the email link.

Is that what they sent you? Hopefully we get the link soon because I just want to submit it and be done!

This is what I'm seeing on the website:

How will I know that you have received my VMCAS/Supplemental application?

After we receive your verified VMCAS application, you will receive an email link to the supplemental application. Please note: the link to the supplemental application may take a few days to be sent to you. The supplemental application is due 10 days after you receive the email link.

Is that what they sent you? Hopefully we get the link soon because I just want to submit it and be done!
Yes, I just wanted reassurance that we are still able to submit after the September 15th deadline as there is nothing on the website detailing the supplemental application further.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that we will still be able to submit the supplemental after today. Otherwise they would have had their deadline be much earlier than Sep 15th. They'd get a lot of flak if they made the supplemental due today as well. It's a weird way to do a supplemental imo but we get some extra time I guess?

Reactions: 1 users
1st time OOS applicant! I think I was verified and received the supplemental 2 days later. You have to create an account and it’s just demographic questions and a supp fee…no essay questions or anything

Reactions: 2 users
1st time OOS applicant! I think I was verified and received the supplemental 2 days later. You have to create an account and it’s just demographic questions and a supp fee…no essay questions or anything
They give you an activation code to make the account correct?

My application was verified this morning and I still haven't received the supplemental. I'm assuming it'll take a couple days because they probably manually go through each verified application. Anyone else who applied to Ohio get there supplemental yet?
My application got verified on July 27, and I received the supplemental on the 29th :) Best of luck to you!

Congrats to you all on getting your apps done, hope I'll see some of you next fall!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
IS applicant!

Last edited:
First time IS applicant:hello: Good luck everyone!
Btw, my VMCAS application was verified on Thursday, 9/8 and I received my supplemental application on Monday, 9/12 (if that helps)!

Did anyone get an email saying they were being notified of possible discrepancies in prerequisite courses, but then it says “*All prerequisites complete”? I just want to make sure everyone got that email.

Did anyone get an email saying they were being notified of possible discrepancies in prerequisite courses, but then it says “*All prerequisites complete”? I just want to make sure everyone got that email.

I got the same email! Nearly had a heart attack lol

Same here! I still have to take micro which I have planned for my spring courses but same stress inducing email, lol :)

Yes! I got that email too and all my prerequisites are complete.

Hi everyone! This is my 4th year applying in state. I am nothing if not persistent :rofl: I hope we all make it! ❤️

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
First time OOS! Good luck everyone :)

Hi everyone! This is my 4th year applying in state. I am nothing if not persistent :rofl: I hope we all make it! ❤️
Persistence eventually pays off. I got in on my fifth try after they changed up some of their admissions process and graduated last year.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Persistence eventually pays off. I got in on my fifth try after they changed up some of their admissions process and graduated last year.
Thank you for saying this ❤️ It gives me so much hope!

• Love
Wait where did it say "All prerequisites complete"? Was it somewhere on the website log-in or in the email they sent? I didn't get an email and I don't see any information on my application status on the website

Wait where did it say "All prerequisites complete"? Was it somewhere on the website log-in or in the email they sent? I didn't get an email and I don't see any information on my application status on the website
They sent an email stating what prerequisites were outstanding still or if you had all of them complete.

First time OOS but second time applicant! I think they're getting close to starting app reviews (if they haven't already). I think I just got my supplemental checked (I only know because I was emailed about the extenuating circumstance form I had submitted).

They sent an email stating what prerequisites were outstanding still or if you had all of them complete.
wait when did they send this out? I did the supplemental and everything and it was confirmed, but I did not receive this email at all, nor do I see any status about my pre-requisites on any of the log-ins they provided

wait when did they send this out? I did the supplemental and everything and it was confirmed, but I did not receive this email at all, nor do I see any status about my pre-requisites on any of the log-ins they provided
I received the email on 9/28. I would maybe check your spam folder

“Ohio State University CVM Application Status”
hmmm, I still don't see it. Do you go to OSU or somewhere where they have already looked at the courses and have approved it before so they don't have to look into the class details or something?

hmmm, I still don't see it. Do you go to OSU or somewhere where they have already looked at the courses and have approved it before so they don't have to look into the class details or something?
No! This is my first time applying to OSU as an OOS student. I’m not sure why everyone wouldn’t have received that email! To be fair I submitted my application on 9/1 so I may have been in the early pool of people they were looking at!

Ok, I submitted mine 9/13 so hopefully they're just going through them all I guess?

I did not receive an email either so it may have just been a clarification email for that specific individual

I actually also received that email some time ago too. I was confused as all my prereqs are done so I reached out to them and they told me it was sent to me in error

Second time OOS!! Good luck everyone
For the email they sent out about the graduate application assistance webinar, is this required even if you’ve already submitted the supplemental?

Second time OOS!! Good luck everyone
For the email they sent out about the graduate application assistance webinar, is this required even if you’ve already submitted the supplemental?
I didn’t get this email?

hm i wonder if it’s because i submitted my supplemental after that email? that’s so weird! thank you for replying!

this is what the email was? so bizarre!
IMG_2956.png

Does anyone else have “pending” as the status of their supplemental application? In the excerpt detailing the various statuses pending is not listed so i’m curious if i’ve done something wrong 😅