You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2027 applicants
Started by beepboopbop1
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS interview!
Sorry IS* I forgot I’m from Ohio
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
morgan2000
Full Member
These emails scare me so bad [emoji28] I scanned the preview and saw “pleased to inform” and felt the biggest relief (IS)
charliesmom98
Full Member
OOD INTERVIEW IM SCREAMING
Dr.SnowWhite
Full Member
OOS interview[emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]
Interview waitlisted
OOS INTERVIEW!!!! i was NOT expecting that at all!!
charliesmom98
Full Member
Omg I’ve seen you on a few threads, I’m SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!OOS INTERVIEW!!!! i was NOT expecting that at all!!
IS Interview Invite!!
OOS invite!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
someday-dr
Full Member
OOS interview invite!!! Almost cried over this one.
Same here 😢Ugh haven’t heard anything 🙁 probably not good news
OOS interview!!
OOS Interview! ...But I got an email earlier in the year that said I was missing pre-reqs so thought I was ineligible? I emailed them, waiting to hear. Anyone else in the same boat? 😅
Did you receive an email?OOS rejection
gmaf
Full Member
I did! I got it at 11:08 AMDid you receive an email?
callaoak123
Full Member
OOS interview waitlisted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard yet either. Currently refreshing my email every 2 seconds
OOS interview invite!
OOS rejection
thank you so much for saying this!! it means a lot to me :’)Omg I’ve seen you on a few threads, I’m SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
I am so thrilled for you!OOS INTERVIEW!!!! i was NOT expecting that at all!!
Declined my OOS interview invite due to pre-requisites I have no intention of completing (I thought I was no longer being considered when I received the "incomplete pre-req" email months ago but I guess that's not what that meant 🤣). Really hoping this means good news for one of you on the waitlist! Congratulations to everyone who's received an invite, and good luck to those on the waitlist/waiting to hear!
prevetanimal
Full Member
Just got rejected, OOS with a 3.97 GPA, decent hours and LOR and PLENTY of extracurriculares and volunteer time unrelated to vetmed. Ughhhh. Goodluck everyone!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the same situation. I have a crap ton of hours and LORs and so many extracurriculars/volunteer time. But it’s ok we will get in where we are meant to get in 🥲Just got rejected, OOS with a 3.97 GPA, decent hours and LOR and PLENTY of extracurriculares and volunteer time unrelated to vetmed. Ughhhh. Goodluck everyone!!!
This one stings a bit... OOS interview alternate 🙁.. fingers crossed. Anyone know how much the list moves?
jordanaltug
Full Member
OOS rejection [emoji22] stung a little… but it only takes one yes[emoji3059][emoji3059] good luck to everyone who has an interview!!