Ohio State...need roomie??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

winkle1983

OSU Class of 2012!!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello friends...my boyfriend of 5 years (living with for 3) just broke up with me. So, now I'm in a lurch and am looking for roomies...anyone starting or already in vet school at Ohio State looking for a roomie? Must love dogs as I have 1. If anyone in Columbus has any ideas, lemme know...I can't keep living here with him!

Melissa
 
Have you checked on the Class of 2012 Facebook group yet? There were several people there looking for roomies. If you have already checked just disregard this.
 
I am so sorry to hear that! I would be your roomie but you did such a good job helping me find an apartment that I'm already set for next year! I would try facebook like the other threads said, hopefully someone will turn up!